If Hillary Had Won the Economy Would Be 7/24 News

The good thing is the economy is the one thing politicians can’t BS the voters on. We all know our own situation and that of our neighbors.

Economy adds robust 250,000 jobs in October in last employment report before election.

“The unemployment rate was unchanged at a near 50-year low of 3.7 percent. Annual wage growth topped 3 percent for the first time in nine years.”
It might be 24/7 news, since she wouldn’t have spent all her time inciting hate and division
Deplorable.
For example, if yesterday Trump hadn’t announced he wants the military to massacre caravaners, there would be more time to talk about the economy.
I disagree some. Trump's message of the tax cuts, sort of Obamacare repeal (and preexisting condition coverage) and tariffs just didn't work in getting middle ground voters to support the gop in congress. Kavenaugh appears to have ended the small chance of dems taking the senate.

So Trump went full bore WHITE nationalist. The polling of the last week seems to show that was a mistake. We'll see.

The good thing is the economy is the one thing politicians can’t BS the voters on. We all know our own situation and that of our neighbors.

Economy adds robust 250,000 jobs in October in last employment report before election.

“The unemployment rate was unchanged at a near 50-year low of 3.7 percent. Annual wage growth topped 3 percent for the first time in nine years.”
It might be 24/7 news, since she wouldn’t have spent all her time inciting hate and division
Deplorable.
For example, if yesterday Trump hadn’t announced he wants the military to massacre caravaners, there would be more time to talk about the economy.
I disagree some. Trump's message of the tax cuts, sort of Obamacare repeal (and preexisting condition coverage) and tariffs just didn't work in getting middle ground voters to support the gop in congress. Kavenaugh appears to have ended the small chance of dems taking the senate.

So Trump went full bore WHITE nationalist. The polling of the last week seems to show that was a mistake. We'll see.
It worked for him before. I don’t have faith anymore in this country that it won’t work for him again.

Deficit increased by 40%

All other numbers can be made look good if you borrow that much from China...

Deficit increased by 40%

All other numbers can be made look good if you borrow that much from China...
If Obama had passed Trump level budgets during his last years after successfully navigating us out of the recession, I wonder if the GOP would have applauded him like they do Trump.

Deplorable.

It worked for him before. I don’t have faith anymore in this country that it won’t work for him again.
1) I'd never vote for Hill, not after her performance as SoS. AND SHE ran a divisive campaign. And frankly Obama's embrace of BLM was divisive. And in any event W killed the gop as we knew it post-Reagan

So while Trump is one of the lowpoints in US history, I'm not going to blame the suburban white women who voted for Trump. (now my wife is still pissed at them lOL)

2) Trump actually wanted to raise taxes on the 1% until Cohn told him the gop would be killed in 18. He never has a healthcare plan. He is simply NOT A PLAYER in what the gop congress does. The ONLY use McConnell has for him is that he nominates the Judges McConnell wants.

When Trump tries to run of the gop national agenda .... he gets killed. And it's a TREND. LOL

So, he's back to white nationalism. Frankly, I'd feel better about America if the gop was looking less safe in the Senate. But given demographics and how senators are apportioned (as opposed to the House which should favor dems) it should be close with neither side getting past 55 seats.

Deplorable.

1) I'd never vote for Hill, not after her performance as SoS. AND SHE ran a divisive campaign. And frankly Obama's embrace of BLM was divisive. And in any event W killed the gop as we knew it post-Reagan

So while Trump is one of the lowpoints in US history, I'm not going to blame the suburban white women who voted for Trump. (now my wife is still pissed at them lOL)

2) Trump actually wanted to raise taxes on the 1% until Cohn told him the gop would be killed in 18. He never has a healthcare plan. He is simply NOT A PLAYER in what the gop congress does. The ONLY use McConnell has for him is that he nominates the Judges McConnell wants.

When Trump tries to run of the gop national agenda .... he gets killed. And it's a TREND. LOL

So, he's back to white nationalism. Frankly, I'd feel better about America if the gop was looking less safe in the Senate. But given demographics and how senators are apportioned (as opposed to the House which should favor dems) it should be close with neither side getting past 55 seats.
Interesting points. I don’t blame people for voting against Hillary, I blame the primary voters that made Trump the only other option. Those are the despicable subhumans that fuel Trump’s white supremacist rhetoric and movement.

Deplorable.

Interesting points. I don’t blame people for voting against Hillary, I blame the primary voters that made Trump the only other option. Those are the despicable subhumans that fuel Trump’s white supremacist rhetoric and movement.
But after W's performance (and I voted for him in 00) what reason was there to vote gop? Ultimately he may be proven right about Iraq ... but America just wasn't ready nation building.

But after W's performance (and I voted for him in 00) what reason was there to vote gop? Ultimately he may be proven right about Iraq ... but America just wasn't ready nation building.
Dubya remains the worst President of my lifetime, with Trump looking to pass him if he’s not removed from office soon enough.

Well if Hitlery were president there would have been no tax cuts. In fact just like Pelosi she would be raising taxes.

The economy sure wouldn't be booming and one has to wonder how UE would be.

Nah. I'm sure glad she isn't POTUS nor should she ever be.

Well finally! Thank you for ADMITTING that the economy has NOTHING to do with who is sitting in the Oval office--:auiqs.jpg:

trump-trade-war-tariff-steel.png

Trump threatens Harley-Davidson: If it moves overseas 'they will be taxed like never before!'
Trump on Harley-Davidson move: 'We won't forget'
I don't think one should doubt the two tax cuts accelerated the acceleration to the recovery. And is WAS a slow recovery.

The question will be whether the effects of the tax cuts will be seen as positive in the next two years or so.

When you give an already good economy massive tax cuts (that no one needed, it flooded the economy with a lot of cash) which spiked inflation, setting the Federal Reserve Chairman--(who Trump has no control over) into action to raise interest rates which they have already started. Higher mortgage rates, higher short term interest rates, higher interest charged on credit cards. This inherently slows the economy DOWN, making for the shortest economic boom period in the history of this nation.
Are Trump's tax cuts backfiring on Wall Street?

So in Colorado we're already starting to see the effects. The once hot Real Estate market has now bombed out, which will then head into new construction jobs, etc. etc. etc. It will have a ripple effect throughout our economy.

Plus the 2 trillion it has added to the deficit--(so much for being fiscally conservative) Of course the Stock market is now in a roller coaster ride. Investors are very nervous, moving money out of stocks and putting their money into safer U.S. Treasury bonds. Trump's threats of a trade war exacerbate's the panic in the financial markets.

Of course, Trump said you'll be O.K. with the pain of his trade war since "he" has already made you so much money.
Analysis | Trump is betting American families are willing to pay for his trade war

Economics 101

RAMclr-030816-trump-IBD-extra.jpg

Last edited:

Do you mean the crash as America was drained by the invaders that she would have invited in with open arms?

Trump = drain the swamp.
Hillary = drain America.

Well finally! Thank you for ADMITTING that the economy has NOTHING to do with who is sitting in the Oval office--:auiqs.jpg:

Trump threatens Harley-Davidson: If it moves overseas 'they will be taxed like never before!'
I don't think one should doubt the two tax cuts accelerated the acceleration to the recovery. And is WAS a slow recovery.

The question will be whether the effects of the tax cuts will be seen as positive in the next two years or so.

When you give an already good economy massive tax cuts (that no one needed, it flooded the economy with a lot of cash) which spiked inflation, setting the Federal Reserve Chairman--(who Trump has no control over) into action to raise interest rates which they have already started. Higher mortgage rates, higher short term interest rates, higher interest charged on credit cards. This inherently slows the economy DOWN, making for the shortest economic boom period in the history of this nation.

So in Colorado we're already starting to see the effects. The once hot Real Estate market has now bombed out, which will then head into new construction jobs, etc. etc. etc. It will have a ripple effect throughout our economy.

Plus the 2 trillion it has added to the deficit--(so much for being fiscally conservative) Of course the Stock market is now in a roller coaster ride. Investors are very nervous, moving money out of stocks and putting their money into safer U.S. Treasury bonds. Trump's threats of a trade war exacerbate's the panic in the financial markets.

Of course, Trump said you'll be O.K. with the pain of his trade war since "he" has already made you so much money.
Analysis | Trump is betting American families are willing to pay for his trade war

Economics 101

I fear that the "soft landing" the Fed was aiming for with 2% growth and 2% inflation will not be achievable, and a recession will be inevitable.

Economics 101

The Lefts understanding of economics is why it implodes every time Democrat’s take control of Congress.

Trump is simply riding President Obama's coattails on the economy.
Horseshit! You and every leading Democrat was predicting Trump would crash the economy and the stock market because of rampant uncertainty and his complete lack of experience. REMEMBER? Had that happened would you be saying "It's not Trump's fault for the crash, he inherited Obama's economy so it's Obama's fault."

I would bet my house you or any other Trump hater would NEVER say that.

Economics 101

The Lefts understanding of economics is why it implodes every time Democrat’s take control of Congress.
only in right wing fantasy.

Trump is simply riding President Obama's coattails on the economy.
Horseshit! You and every leading Democrat was predicting Trump would crash the economy and the stock market because of rampant uncertainty and his complete lack of experience. REMEMBER? Had that happened would you be saying "It's not Trump's fault for the crash, he inherited Obama's economy so it's Obama's fault."

I would bet my house you or any other Trump hater would NEVER say that.
How are the markets doing now?

Forum List

Back