If Hillary is a crook, why...

November 8th the jury votes. The only jury that counts and right now 67% of the American voters say she is guilty.
Too bad about 48% have no clu
HOLY shit...look at the crimes that the Bush crime family got away with...look at what Nixon did...the crimes committed by LBJ, Bill "drop trou"....anyone recall "Chinagate"? The Clintons and Bush crime family are part of the elites and they are globalists. They have a net of protection around them that us little serfs do not have.
Humbug.

You must have been a real hit with the high school debate team.....(snicker)
It's a CONSPIRACEEE!!!!!!! Get some meds for that....You're right, Nixon and Bush and Reagan actually pulled some crimes..

Keep waving that rainbow colored leftard flag...wave it high, wave it long. Seriously, you are beyond stupid. No one would ever use you as a resource on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire"...not even the grade school version.

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Damn straight, GOP chumps...NADA

Where did you get this idea that absolutely nothing has turned up?

She has been exposed multiple times as a serial liar, and as an utterly corrupted person. Many well informed books and documentaries have been produced.

It seems like libs are of the opinion that unless she is delivered to prison, there has been nothing found. That is completely incorrect. Even the FBI says that in similar circumstances a other person would possibly land himself in jail.

Enjoy your denial.

November 8th the jury votes. The only jury that counts and right now 67% of the American voters say she is guilty.
No, dishonest. The dupes. Everyone thinks Trump is dishonest, without a giant bs propaganda machine lying about him for 25 years...
Everyone would be 100% so you got a link that says what you claim or are you just mouth running faggot?
Same as Hillary I mean...100%? Jeebus what an idiot...lol

If it's your job to investigate a family member for a crime, what do you think the conclusion of that investigation will be?

Recusal of course.
Not if you're a Democrat. You pretend to investigate and the result is always the same...no charges.
The FBI head is a GOP loudmouth tool, dupe...IT'S A CONSPIRACEE!!! No, she's not a criiminal duh. Hater dupes!

Good points. She is obviously clearly a smarter crook than Donald is a businessman. But then if she is THAT smart why is she still talking about those damned emails?
Because she's not guilty of anything but possible incompetence, dupe. Not hacked, none marked classified. You people are ridiculous and brainwashed...

I believe we are all somewhat brainwashed....and ridiculous. Tell me you have never watched a sitcom and laughed at something stupid just because the canned laughter triggered your laugh response.
There's only one giant propaganda machine. Misinformation and hate repeated endlessly...

No, dishonest. The dupes. Everyone thinks Trump is dishonest, without a giant bs propaganda machine lying about him for 25 years...
Everyone would be 100% so you got a link that says what you claim or are you just mouth running faggot?
You SAID everyone, hell you can't even get members to agree with you idiot. How is that "everyone" working for you idiot?

You SAID everyone, hell you can't even get members to agree with you idiot. How is that "everyone" working for you idiot?
Same way as when you say everyone believes Hillary is a crook duh.

Good points. She is obviously clearly a smarter crook than Donald is a businessman. But then if she is THAT smart why is she still talking about those damned emails?
Because she's not guilty of anything but possible incompetence, dupe. Not hacked, none marked classified. You people are ridiculous and brainwashed...

I believe we are all somewhat brainwashed....and ridiculous. Tell me you have never watched a sitcom and laughed at something stupid just because the canned laughter triggered your laugh response.
There's only one giant propaganda machine. Misinformation and hate repeated endlessly...
If you take your foil hat off the voices will go away.

Find where I said that idiot, or should I call you LIAR now?

The question has been asked over and over and not one of the posters who have called her a crook is able to respond, and tell us when she was arraigned, the nature of the charges, if she pled guilty, or was found guilty by a jury or the judge, the disposition / punishment (probation, prison, county jail, wrist slap, having lunch with Rudy Giuliani)?

Got it ... it ain't a crime, unless you get caught .... that figures.

Yes, some smart people have learned to train the stupid ones to carry that water.

If it's your job to investigate a family member for a crime, what do you think the conclusion of that investigation will be?

Recusal of course.
Not if you're a Democrat. You pretend to investigate and the result is always the same...no charges.
The FBI head is a GOP loudmouth tool, dupe...IT'S A CONSPIRACEE!!! No, she's not a criiminal duh. Hater dupes!
And he can be replaced if he doesn't do what he's told.

Find where I said that idiot, or should I call you LIAR now?
You = you dupes

If you take your foil hat off the voices will go away.

I guess if anyone would know that, it would be you.

The question has been asked over and over and not one of the posters who have called her a crook is able to respond, and tell us when she was arraigned, the nature of the charges, if she pled guilty, or was found guilty by a jury or the judge, the disposition / punishment (probation, prison, county jail, wrist slap, having lunch with Rudy Giuliani)?

Nice effort to spin, sadly it won't turn though it squeaks quite well.

Same question applies, what crime did HRC commit? If you cannot provide the evidence to prove she committed a crime, you are nothing more than a character assassin and lying piece of shit, a member of the Trumpet set found in the echo chamber of all fools.

Answer this, why didn't the partisan hack who claimed she was incompetent not send an affidavit to the US Attorney for prosecution? Because to do so, he would have had to commit perjury, thus, he demeaned her without any evidence other than making human errors.

A crook is a criminal, a thief. You have no evidence to prove she is either and the clear implication is that you are a not very bright liar.

Where did you get this idea that absolutely nothing has turned up?

She has been exposed multiple times as a serial liar, and as an utterly corrupted person. Many well informed books and documentaries have been produced.

It seems like libs are of the opinion that unless she is delivered to prison, there has been nothing found. That is completely incorrect. Even the FBI says that in similar circumstances a other person would possibly land himself in jail.

Enjoy your denial.

No, chump- they said one would be open to administrative punishment. NADA, dupe.

No, it isn't a crime unless you're an ignorant, brainwashed Fox/Rush/Savage/Heritage/Koch/Moonie/WHATEVER zombie hater dupe. Like you. lol

Forum List

Back