If Hillary is a crook, why...

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Damn straight, GOP chumps...NADA
I don't give a fuck if she's a crook...in one way or another they're all crooks. But she is a careless, incompetent crook. That's unacceptable. She is Incompecunt...Queen of the Stupid.

I don't give a fuck if she's a crook...in one way or another they're all crooks. But she is a careless, incompetent crook. That's unacceptable. She is Incompecunt...Queen of the Stupid.

Got it! Only a misogynist uses that word (incompe****) in any form. Of course you seem a bit dumb to have even coined such a word, no doubt you copied it from another member of the echo chamber.

Got it! Only a misogynist uses that word (incompe****) in any form. Of course you seem a bit dumb to have even coined such a word, no doubt you copied it from another member of the echo chamber.
I thought that up all by myself. I am a master of creative words.....like Obabble. Spot on, that.

The question has been asked over and over and not one of the posters who have called her a crook is able to respond, and tell us when she was arraigned, the nature of the charges, if she pled guilty, or was found guilty by a jury or the judge, the disposition / punishment (probation, prison, county jail, wrist slap, having lunch with Rudy Giuliani)?

So corruption is ok as long as it can't be proven in a court, even when the directior of the FBI says she's incompetent and endangered national security you're good with it because it didn't reach the level of criminality? How pathetic are you as a human being.

The question has been asked over and over and not one of the posters who have called her a crook is able to respond, and tell us when she was arraigned, the nature of the charges, if she pled guilty, or was found guilty by a jury or the judge, the disposition / punishment (probation, prison, county jail, wrist slap, having lunch with Rudy Giuliani)?

Got it ... it ain't a crime, unless you get caught .... that figures.
No, it isn't a crime unless you're an ignorant, brainwashed Fox/Rush/Savage/Heritage/Koch/Moonie/WHATEVER zombie hater dupe. Like you. lol

Lost for a rational response, huh?

Misogynist? I'm going to be real interested in the convoluted logic it took you to tie that to "incompetent".

Rule No. 4. When lacking a coherent and cogent counterargument, attack the poster.

The director of the FBI laid out a case for indictment in testimony before congress. Hillary lied in subsequent interviews and claimed the FBI director's testimony exonerated her. It's similar to her husband's parsing the definition of the word "is" not to mention what sexual act constituted sodomy. Hillary spent her entire adult life punishing the victims of her husband's abuse of women. She obviously can't tell the truth in any venue and that's probably she hasn't given a press conference this freaking year except to selected invited guests. Hillary lied about Benghazi and people died. Everybody knows the Benghazi defenders were left to die when they ran out of ammunition and the attack was a well planned assault on the embassy rather than a spontanious demonstration resulting from an obscure you tube video.

The director of the FBI laid out a case for indictment in testimony before congress. Hillary lied in subsequent interviews and claimed the FBI director's testimony exonerated her. It's similar to her husband's parsing the definition of the word "is" not to mention what sexual act constituted sodomy. Hillary spent her entire adult life punishing the victims of her husband's abuse of women. She obviously can't tell the truth in any venue and that's probably she hasn't given a press conference this freaking year except to selected invited guests. Hillary lied about Benghazi and people died. Everybody knows the Benghazi defenders were left to die when they ran out of ammunition and the attack was a well planned assault on the embassy rather than a spontanious demonstration resulting from an obscure you tube video.
She said it was a terrorist attack triggered by the video. True. Can you dupes keep 2 things in your tiny brains at once? Ay caramba...

So corruption is ok as long as it can't be proven in a court, even when the directior of the FBI says she's incompetent and endangered national security you're good with it because it didn't reach the level of criminality? How pathetic are you as a human being.
Feq the gd GOP a-hole liar. No classified e-mails, never hacked.

Breaking: There is no corruption, dupe. You want a diagram?

Forum List

Back