If Hillary is a crook, why...

The question has been asked over and over and not one of the posters who have called her a crook is able to respond, and tell us when she was arraigned, the nature of the charges, if she pled guilty, or was found guilty by a jury or the judge, the disposition / punishment (probation, prison, county jail, wrist slap, having lunch with Rudy Giuliani)?
I have spent hours investigating liar lair crooked Hillary claims, and there is nothing there but accusations, assumptions, and fantasies from whitewatergate, cardgate, filegate, BengaziGate, to emailgate. It's all nonsense. For what would pass as a minor incident or honest mistake by most politicians is turned into a hanging offence by Republicans.

HOLY shit...look at the crimes that the Bush crime family got away with...look at what Nixon did...the crimes committed by LBJ, Bill "drop trou"....anyone recall "Chinagate"? The Clintons and Bush crime family are part of the elites and they are globalists. They have a net of protection around them that us little serfs do not have.

what crimes that the Bushs committed?

Nixon went down for his "crime." Not Hillary, too big to jail.
She has no crimes to cover up, dupe. Nixon was pardoned.

Lots of her crimes are being covered up, moron. You have NO idea what Hitlery Clinton is all about and the kind of globalist filth that she runs with.
IT'S A CONSPIRACEEEE!!!!! lol. You're all brainwashed nutjob conspiracists....

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Damn straight, GOP chumps...NADA
Witch hunt being the proper phrase.

HOLY shit...look at the crimes that the Bush crime family got away with...look at what Nixon did...the crimes committed by LBJ, Bill "drop trou"....anyone recall "Chinagate"? The Clintons and Bush crime family are part of the elites and they are globalists. They have a net of protection around them that us little serfs do not have.

Lots of her crimes are being covered up, moron. You have NO idea what Hitlery Clinton is all about and the kind of globalist filth that she runs with.

You are one of the sheeple with no ability or desire to seek the truth. I doubt that you even have the intellect to handle the truth. You are one of the useful idiots that Lenin spoke up.....not trying to be mean but that is a fact.

I don't give a fuck if she's a crook...in one way or another they're all crooks. But she is a careless, incompetent crook. That's unacceptable. She is Incompecunt...Queen of the Stupid.
You don't care about facts because you're a brainwashed bigot. Change the channel.
Yo Frankie...what did you do for a living before your stroke?

Frankie missed this one....

Frankie is a retard who has trouble writing complete coherent sentences.
Saltwater Saloon? No, just hate typing. Also, I believe in the US justice system over New BS GOP propaganda- a disgrace.

You are one of the sheeple with no ability or desire to seek the truth. I doubt that you even have the intellect to handle the truth. You are one of the useful idiots that Lenin spoke up.....not trying to be mean but that is a fact.
I admire and respect your opinion lol.

The question has been asked over and over and not one of the posters who have called her a crook is able to respond, and tell us when she was arraigned, the nature of the charges, if she pled guilty, or was found guilty by a jury or the judge, the disposition / punishment (probation, prison, county jail, wrist slap, having lunch with Rudy Giuliani)?
I have spent hours investigating liar lair crooked Hillary claims, and there is nothing there but accusations, assumptions, and fantasies from whitewatergate, cardgate, filegate, BengaziGate, to emailgate. It's all nonsense. For what would pass as a minor incident or honest mistake by most politicians is turned into a hanging offence by Republicans.

You're either as incompetent as the hildabitch or just as big liar. Comey laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence in his press conference, that's all that's required under current statute for a conviction. Intent is NOT a required element to convict. Then in his congressional testimony he agreed with Gowdy that she displayed characteristics of intent.

I don't give a fuck if she's a crook...in one way or another they're all crooks. But she is a careless, incompetent crook. That's unacceptable. She is Incompecunt...Queen of the Stupid.
You don't care about facts because you're a brainwashed bigot. Change the channel.

Saltwater Saloon? No, just hate typing. Also, I believe in the US justice system over New BS GOP propaganda- a disgrace.

Really, evidently you don't believe the director of the FBI.

I know more than you...infinitely more.

He just had to throw BS bones to his GOP. He should have stopped at not indictable and no criminal. The directors of the FBI have a long history of bs....

Why are you regressive so compelled to lie for your hildabitch?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz The only ones lying are bought off GOP pols and pundits, dupe.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure they are, LMFAO.
Yet I can tell you many GOP lies, and your Dem lies are ridiculous and irrelevant. see sig

Are you drunk or just senile, that's the second reply to the same post, the second more insignificant than the first.

I know more than you...infinitely more.
More silly conspiracy idiocy...definitely.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz The only ones lying are bought off GOP pols and pundits, dupe.

Yet I can tell you many GOP lies, and your Dem lies are ridiculous and irrelevant. see sig

Are you drunk or just senile, that's the second reply to the same post, the second more insignificant than the first.

Franco believes that the leftard clown posse with Hitlery being in charge of USA.INC is gonna look out for him.......man oh man...does he ever have a huge, rude awakening in store for him.

He just had to throw BS bones to his GOP. He should have stopped at not indictable and no criminal. The directors of the FBI have a long history of bs....

Sure he should, it would have made your denial of gross negligence and incompetence a bit more plausible. Still not true, just more plausible.

Last edited:

Are you drunk or just senile, that's the second reply to the same pos lolt, the second more insignificant than the first.
Just senile. lol. lolt?

Franco believes that the leftard clown posse with Hitlery being in charge of USA.INC is gonna look out for him.......man oh man...does he ever have a huge, rude awakening in store for him.
going to look out for the country for a change, since Trump may give us congress...

Sure he should, it would have made you denial of gross negligence and incompetence a bit more plausible. Still not true, just more plausible.
Carelessness, you mean. So her ex NSA experts screwed up. She was the (60+) Sec of State, not the computer guys. The whole thing is bs...

going to look out for the country for a change, since Trump may give us congress...

You might get the senate but I doubt it, maybe a few house seats, but not enough to make a difference.

Forum List

Back