If homosexuality is so widely accepted and tolerated......

No blacks would not and if the popular majority of blacks voted on what to do to racist, profaggot whites like you.......

The weird thing about this Shogun White racist Pro faggot supporter is that he prefers
Black Women!!, but wants to disrespect the black females father by calling him all
kinds of n word.

Listen Shogun stick to your mighty whitey women.

women are women, watermelon lord. black, white, asian, hispanic. It's all pink on the inside. And, be sure, I don't use the word ****** to describe all blacks... just outright ******* like you and bass.

and, i'll stick to whatever women that catches my eye, prisoner. I fucked a beautiful black woman three weeks ago as a matter of fact. Want to know what conversation topic it was that resulted in tagging that ass? I shit you not, it was HER dissatisfied opinion of thug wannabe black males with more bastard children than future ambitions. No kidding.

Shogun telling lies again about black women he never shagged, lol

but it is alright for you to say faggot? Just because you are black doesn't mean you are not a bigot.

Faggot isn't a bigoted term, its a term that faggots themselves have created for themselves.

just like black people came up with ******!:lol:
Faggot is a bigoted term. ANd if your religion is so against gay people than yes I guess I am a bigot because I don't except your church.

White people came up with ******, not blacks.

yea, not NOW. But, in 1989 your ass wouldn't have been safe courting a white chick in Alabama. You and I both know this. Likewise, in 20 years gays will finally get their equal rights too. You are just too near-sighted to know better. Slaves weren't bred for their intelligence, you know.

and, again, I can name half a dozen historic cultures that accepted homosexuality as a mundane reality. You'd know that if you bothered going to college instead of prison.

Guaranteed, in 89 if the Bass was with a white woman no cracker would even attempt to lay his hands on the Bass, if they did they would receive and blast from a hunting rifle and or deal with the wrath of a 70 strong family that lives in the city amongst and near the Bass. The Bass has no interest in white women anyways.

Faggot marriage was never accepted and or practiced in any society, dumb clown

Your bravado is simply wrong. You might THINK you are brave until a gaggle of white dudes snatch your black ass out of a car and you were never seen again. And, stupid, a HUNTING rifle? yea, lord fucking knows southern white dudes don't have those!

remember, negro, which of us was hung for sport back in the day. Being brave on the internet doesn't change the reality of your eldest relative's childhood.

In the old days it was always 10-20 crackers against one or two blacks, never even numbers for fear of getting that butt whipped, so as the Bass stated, no cracker is that brave enough to try that.

The weird thing about this Shogun White racist Pro faggot supporter is that he prefers
Black Women!!, but wants to disrespect the black females father by calling him all
kinds of n word.

Shogun is too busy worrying about black men sticking his white women, when the majority of black men don't have any such wishes.

:rofl:

YEA! black men are NOTORIOUSLY passing up the white chicks!

:lol:

http://www.morethings.com/fan/blazing_saddles/white_women-.jpg

MOST black men don't want white women, nothing against those that do, but most don't.

Faggot isn't a bigoted term, its a term that faggots themselves have created for themselves.

just like black people came up with ******!:lol:
Faggot is a bigoted term. ANd if your religion is so against gay people than yes I guess I am a bigot because I don't except your church.

White people came up with ******, not blacks.

I've never heard gay men saying "What's up faggot?"

But I have heard black men saying "Wassup nigga!"

The Church of Christ has never had a pedophilia problem, idiot.

Just because no one has gotten caught in your city doesn't mean that there were never any.

The problem simply doesn't exist amongst us, simple and plain, thats cold hard fact.

A Safe Heaven for Pedophiles: Section 2

REV. THOMAS WELSCH, 39, and his wife Jean, 40, were sentenced to 30 years in prison with all but 6 years suspended, after pleading guilty to 5 counts each of child sexual abuse. Originally they were charged with 571 counts involving 3 victims. Welsch and his wife abused twin sisters, 13, and a 17 year old girl. He was pastor at Immanuel United Church of Christ in Cambridge, MD for 10 years. The state's attorney praised all 3 victims for showing " a lot of courage " in testifying against their popular pastor. (Washington Post, 12/10/89; The Sun)

kinds of n word.

women are women, watermelon lord. black, white, asian, hispanic. It's all pink on the inside. And, be sure, I don't use the word ****** to describe all blacks... just outright ******* like you and bass.

and, i'll stick to whatever women that catches my eye, prisoner. I fucked a beautiful black woman three weeks ago as a matter of fact. Want to know what conversation topic it was that resulted in tagging that ass? I shit you not, it was HER dissatisfied opinion of thug wannabe black males with more bastard children than future ambitions. No kidding.

HA! Your kind of ****** sure does HOPE i'm lying!

her name was Maya. Journalism student. Your kind will be it's own reason for extinction.

Guaranteed, in 89 if the Bass was with a white woman no cracker would even attempt to lay his hands on the Bass, if they did they would receive and blast from a hunting rifle and or deal with the wrath of a 70 strong family that lives in the city amongst and near the Bass. The Bass has no interest in white women anyways.

Faggot marriage was never accepted and or practiced in any society, dumb clown

Your bravado is simply wrong. You might THINK you are brave until a gaggle of white dudes snatch your black ass out of a car and you were never seen again. And, stupid, a HUNTING rifle? yea, lord fucking knows southern white dudes don't have those!

remember, negro, which of us was hung for sport back in the day. Being brave on the internet doesn't change the reality of your eldest relative's childhood.

In the old days it was always 10-20 crackers against one or two blacks, never even numbers for fear of getting that butt whipped, so as the Bass stated, no cracker is that brave enough to try that.

yea... there sure was a lot of fear when stringing your great grandfather up in a tree.

sure dude.

sure.

:thup:

Like I said.. remember which of us was ACTUALLY thrown on a field, you farm implement.

Just because no one has gotten caught in your city doesn't mean that there were never any.

The problem simply doesn't exist amongst us, simple and plain, thats cold hard fact.

A Safe Heaven for Pedophiles: Section 2

REV. THOMAS WELSCH, 39, and his wife Jean, 40, were sentenced to 30 years in prison with all but 6 years suspended, after pleading guilty to 5 counts each of child sexual abuse. Originally they were charged with 571 counts involving 3 victims. Welsch and his wife abused twin sisters, 13, and a 17 year old girl. He was pastor at Immanuel United Church of Christ in Cambridge, MD for 10 years. The state's attorney praised all 3 victims for showing " a lot of courage " in testifying against their popular pastor. (Washington Post, 12/10/89; The Sun)

The United Church of Christ is not the same as the Church of Christ.

Shogun is too busy worrying about black men sticking his white women, when the majority of black men don't have any such wishes.

MOST black men don't want white women, nothing against those that do, but most don't.

You have no basis to claim as much. Your opinion really doesn't matter this side of choosing cherry or grape blunt raps.

her name was Maya. Journalism student. Your kind will be it's own reason for extinction.

Most likely some prostitute in redneck country, they'll screw anything for a quick buck, how much did you pay? You didn't screw mannnnnnnnn, stop lying!!!

You have no basis to claim as much. Your opinion really doesn't matter this side of choosing cherry or grape blunt raps.

Its a simple fact, most black men don't want white women, they want black women, the Bass' marriage is an example of that.

Most likely some prostitute in redneck country, they'll screw anything for a quick buck, how much did you pay? You didn't screw mannnnnnnnn, stop lying!!!

It's hilariously ironic that you hold an assumed opinion about a black college student fucking a white dude... you know, given how white women who fucked black men were looked down upon a mere 20 years ago. Seriously, you just can't stop pwning yourself, can you?

I think I'll call her up this weekend, as a matter of fact. You just can't blame a gal for being attracted to a guy with a career and a paycheck when her alternatives are grape kool aid at some baby mammas house.

Its a simple fact, most black men don't want white women, they want black women, the Bass' marriage is an example of that.

cite your source. It's no more a "simple fact" than affirmative action is productive. Your personal marriage is never an example that proves a statistic. Again, had you enrolled in college instead of robbed a liquor store you would be aware of that.

It's hilariously ironic that you hold an assumed opinion about a black college student fucking a white dude... you know, given how white women who fucked black men were looked down upon a mere 20 years ago. Seriously, you just can't stop pwning yourself, can you?

I think I'll call her up this weekend, as a matter of fact. You just can't blame a gal for being attracted to a guy with a career and a paycheck when her alternatives are grape kool aid at some baby mammas house.

Keep your penis beating fantasies of sexing a black woman to yourself faggot. This black woman you allegedly screwed just so also happens to dislike thuggish black men, a dislike you also share, thats how you expose yourself as an idiot and liar, its still rosy de palma even if you paint your hand black.

Forum List

Back