If I get reinstated to Twitter what would my first tweet be

The New American Dream.jpg

See if they will let you say the N-word.
I got fired from Twitter for harassing antifa which they say doesn't exist

12 years of my archives Up In Smoke

No one is ever going to control free speech in this country

I got fired from Twitter for harassing antifa which they say doesn't exist

12 years of my archives Up In Smoke

No one is ever going to control free speech in this country
Sucks to be you I guess. That's why I don't start topics here. It's just not worth the effort to put together quality content for a board that may not even be here tomorrow. It could turn out like this one board I was on that was OK until it was taken over by neo-nazis. One day it was a normal political forum and the next day all these stormers moved in and banned everyone who was not a Nazi. The board did not last three weeks before someone threatened president Bush and the whole thing shut down.

Sucks to be you I guess. That's why I don't start topics here. It's just not worth the effort to put together quality content for a board that may not even be here tomorrow. It could turn out like this one board I was on that was OK until it was taken over by neo-nazis. One day it was a normal political forum and the next day all these stormers moved in and banned everyone who was not a Nazi. The board did not last three weeks before someone threatened president Bush and the whole thing shut down.
It's amazing being me...

Destroying 12 years of tweets is petty and childish..

I think if collusion can be shown between more than two social superpowers, class action will ensue.

I might actually own stock in twitter someday...

Forum List

Back