If I go into the city would I be able to get a gun or a book easier?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Let's assume I don't have a library card or the ability to walk through the doors of a bookstore or even a Walmart.

Thoughts?

Let's assume I don't have a library card or the ability to walk through the doors of a bookstore or even a Walmart.

Thoughts?
Yes you should be able to buy a gun if don't have a library card or have some sort of physical disability where you can't walk into a Wal-Mart or a bookstore. What's your point ? You can order a book on line or even have most products sold in a Wal-Mart brought to your door after you order on line.

No one else gonna call bullshit on this ridiculous statement by the president? Or that he used a memorial service for slain police officers to inject his stupid partisan ideology?
There is a time and a place for that nonsense & a memorial service ain't it.

No one else gonna call bullshit on this ridiculous statement by the president? Or that he used a memorial service for slain police officers to inject his stupid partisan ideology?
There is a time and a place for that nonsense & a memorial service ain't it.
People listen to the fool?

Thoughts?
Yes you should be able to buy a gun if don't have a library card or have some sort of physical disability where you can't walk into a Wal-Mart or a bookstore. What's your point ? You can order a book on line or even have most products sold in a Wal-Mart brought to your door after you order on line.
Obama says it’s easier for a teen to buy a Glock than a computer or book

It would be way easier to get a book. But if you can't get a gun in a country with over 400 million guns, more guns than people, then you're an idiot.

Thoughts?
. Is he right ?

Thoughts?
. Is he right ?
Of course not. Shit, schools give you books for free and some even have computer loaner programs. If they can find weed & video games they can just as easily find a damn book. They choose not to

Thoughts?
. Is he right ?
Of course not. Shit, schools give you books for free and some even have computer loaner programs. If they can find weed & video games they can just as easily find a damn book. They choose not to
Why care about books, they can't read...public schools guaranteed that.....

Thoughts?
I usually go to half price books and i have never had them run a background check on me in order to buy a book.

Thoughts?
. Need to find out why the teen is choosing to buy the Glock instead of a book. If figure that one out or intervene to stop it, then just imagine the transformation back to a civilized society.

Thoughts?
. Need to find out why the teen is choosing to buy the Glock instead of a book. If figure that one out or intervene to stop it, then just imagine the transformation back to a civilized society.
Wanna know why? Ask his daddy, if you can find him.

Last edited:
We are falling behind due to the lack of faces in books.

If I found my then teenager buying a Glock , I would kick his ass.

If more parents were like the mom in the video, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I love this mom!

Forum List

Back