If I had a son I wished he looked like Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

A Military Installation being a Gun Free Zone is rather an oxymoron.

Just sayin'.

Conservatives on 9/11/01- Let's all support the president during this time of tragedy.

Conservatives on 7/17/15-Let's all attack the president during this time of tragedy.

You all suck.

President on 9/11-Recognized that the evil of radical Islam did this

President on 7/16/15- Won't even mention Islam
President Bush in his first address after the attacks stressed in no uncertain terms that Islam is not our enemy and that these attackers do not represent the faith of Islam. Didn't seem to be an issue with you people then, president Obama says the same thing and he's a terrorist collaborator. So once again I say: You people suck.

Hands you a tissue to wipe that nasty"O" ring from around your mouth

Conservatives on 9/11/01- Let's all support the president during this time of tragedy.

Conservatives on 7/17/15-Let's all attack the president during this time of tragedy.

You all suck.

President Bush in his first address after the attacks stressed in no uncertain terms that Islam is not our enemy and that these attackers do not represent the faith of Islam. Didn't seem to be an issue with you people then, president Obama says the same thing and he's a terrorist collaborator. So once again I say: You people suck.

LOL you might as well have just said you have no excuse for your towering hypocrisy. You know it would have been tacky for liberals to hear about 9/11 and immediately jump to the attack on the president but we did not. You lack decency and tact should be ashamed.

We need to relocate more muslim "refugees" to this country.

The govt civil servants responsible for this are the ones who should b shot.

You all suck.

LOL you might as well have just said you have no excuse for your towering hypocrisy. You know it would have been tacky for liberals to hear about 9/11 and immediately jump to the attack on the president but we did not. You lack decency and tact should be ashamed.

Bleh....shut up

Anyone who snuck onto a military base could wrack up dozens of casualities before they were shot. That's because access to weapons is limited, and most military people are disarmed.

You all suck.

a liberal accusing us of lacking decency and tact. mmmm have to think about that one

You send someone out in the world in military uniform, making him a target to everyone who hates the military, but you don't give them any means to defend themselves, so they have to go hiding when a terrorist attacks.
"Out in the world"? This was Tennessee.

So...how could this have been prevented? Any brilliant ideas, people?
Start with destroying Isis.....where is the unprecedented coalition by the way. You people are so passive I don't know why you get out of bed in the morning.
I am hearing more and more calls for destruction of Isis NOW. Maybe someone is getting a clue.

Forum List

Back