If I had my way

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
If I had my way Joe Arpaio would be fired from his job. I am not ashamed to say I am a proud liberal utopian and I will stop at nothing to civilize the criminal justice system!

Well, as a blue collar liberal, I don't like Arpio at all. However, I do not live in his area, and firing him from his job, or retaining him, is up to the people there.

If I had my way Joe Arpaio would be fired from his job. I am not ashamed to say I am a proud liberal utopian and I will stop at nothing to civilize the criminal justice system!
so you want what?.....someone who is softer on crime?.....Barney Fife?....what?.....

I am not ashamed to say you're a proud liberal moron who thinks posting stupid stuff is making a stand.

I am not ashamed to say you're a proud liberal moron who thinks posting stupid stuff is making a stand.
I'm not ashamed to say you are an extreme RWNJ totally unhinged from reality who does not posess the ability to focus on an OP for more than 2 seconds.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back