If I had the media telling the world I am the best thing since sliced bread, why would I feel the need to answer questions or give policies?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just thinking out loud. What say you? If media tells you "that guy is the best, he gave the greatest speech in history! That's who I can support!".

Why would I give interviews? Why would I answer any questions or tell you what I do if I obtain power? I have an easy path to a potential dictatorship, no?

Last edited:
Just thinking out loud. What say you? If media tells you "that guy is the best, he gave the greatest in history! That's who I can support!".

Why would I give interviews? Why would I answer any questions or tell you what I do if I obtain power? I have an easy path to dictator, no?
That's logical thinking but Camel Hairis is facing a dilemma. She has not only supported the geriatric zombie but she is following in his footsteps. No matter what she says to the media it can be nothing but lies. She has no solid ground to stand on. No policy. No experience. No intelligence. No ..… nothing.

Due to Trump being an historically terrible candidate and person the Harris campaign really doesn't have to do much at all. Trump's daily meltdowns and imploding campaign are the Democrats best assets for November.

Not having a free and independent Media might be THE biggest problem America faces today.

True.
Even if Trump wins, I don't know what can be done about the poisoning of American Media by the Democratic Party.
An honest observation. Those who support Trump believe that he will Make America Great or for sure give everything within his power to achieve it. The second part of your statement is more complicated but then again Trump supporters will have to do what they can to help Trump "Drain the Swamp". THAT is the solution to the second part of your statement. It can be done but American citizens will have to stand tough, together, and kick the fake news media so hard in the ass that they will have to return to Democratic principles ... or take a hike and seek employment in North Korea.

Liberal news networks ratings are in the toilet... CNN and MSNBC are getting beat by Bar rescue and two and a half men reruns.... so no one trusts the US news media anymore....

Forum List

Back