If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
trump will bail when he squeezes enough book sales out this...:lol:

Trump to Obama aide: I'm your 'worst nightmare' - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

"I can tell you I'm their worst nightmare. I am not the person they want to run against. They know it, and I know it. I know it for a fact because I have a lot of people that frankly are contributors to him and they tell me, 'Donald, you are not the person they want to run against.'"

Trump continues to raise questions about whether Obama was born in Hawaii.

I would love to see Trump run against Obama just for the entertainment value.

Donald Trump is a bankrupt egomaniac. He has no experience in government. If we've learned anything, experience counts.
He joins a long line of plutocrats who ran for office, like Ross Perot. The day they announced was their high point. It was all downhill from there.
We need a serious adult in the Oval Office, not the boyking Obamasalami and his crowd of sycophantic goons we have now.

do you retards have some problem saying his name or something?
And what is this things about boys? You, Stephanie, Thomas603 always refer to boys.

So i guess that means when it comes to adults having a serious conversation we can just ignore you.

We have this thing about boys because that's all Obama is. He is constantly taking vacations, playing sports when he should be working. He doesn't care about the average person because he has never had to work a day in his life. Only someone stuck in boy mode could blithely suggest that someone worried about gas prices go out and spend 20k on a new car. He has no idea how the real world works. Just like a teenaged boy.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm......so, after his slappin'-the-crap outta "conservatives"......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]YouTube - Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7[/ame]

....what does that make "conservatives"??????

300.gif

hell-yeah-obama-won.gif

No, The Donald is the GOP's worst nightmare. He wants to seize the Iraq oil fields. PLEASE!

We have this thing about boys because that's all Obama is. He is constantly taking vacations, playing sports when he should be working. He doesn't care about the average person because he has never had to work a day in his life. Only someone stuck in boy mode could blithely suggest that someone worried about gas prices go out and spend 20k on a new car. He has no idea how the real world works. Just like a teenaged boy.

this is retarded...none of this makes anyone a "boy".
Its just a different opinion, And honestly the golf course meme is tiring. Find something new.

A teenaged boy has a different opinion too. Like, what's wrong with charging up a good time on Daddy's credit card? I didn't mean to do it.
....And, then, WE get stuck with the baby-sitting job!!!

bush_republicard.jpg

eusa_doh.gif

obama vacations more than anybody, not just presidents. he likes to relax alot.

Math..apparently..is not your friend.

President Obama’s Vacation Days | FactCheck.org

Neither..it seems..is reality.

He read the FAUX NEWS headline and forgot about actual facts. Gotta love the koolaid drinkers! ROFLMAO!

Math..apparently..is not your friend.

President Obama’s Vacation Days | FactCheck.org

Neither..it seems..is reality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBarIpa8Uuc]YouTube - alex sink[/ame]

why can't we see the certificate ??

Last edited:

"....George Bush, made 149 visits to vacation at the presidential retreat at Camp David for a total of 487 days during his two terms. In addition, he made 77 visits to his ranch in Crawford, TX for a total of 490 days. Overall, George Bush took 977 days of vaction -- nearly one-third of his entire tenure!!!

In addition, during his vacation in August 2001, he received intelligence on the potential of the attacks that occurred a month later on 9/11. During his August 2005 Crawford vacation, Bush initially failed to cut his vacation short while New Orleans was flooded by the effects of Hurricane Katrina.

Maybe people didn't complain about the previous president's time off because the longer Bush was on vacation, the less he could screw up the country?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8E7aFdsSIY]YouTube - George Thorogood - I Drink Alone Live[/ame]

bush_dance10.gif

I have a feeling that Trump may be the darling of the Tea Baggers in 2012. That would be a hoot, especially with his bankruptsy record.

Trump and Batcrazy Bachmann...It has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

I have a feeling that Trump may be the darling of the Tea Baggers in 2012. That would be a hoot, especially with his bankruptsy record.

Trump and Batcrazy Bachmann...It has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

The TEA Baggers won't have anything to do with Trump. I heard Donald say that if the US raised taxes on the rich, he and his rich friends would leave the US. Sound like someone with "character" and "patriotism"?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513027,00.html

Last edited:
Did Obama piss in Trumps cereal or something? if Donald is serious about Presidential ambitions, he is making himself look crazy by pressing this birth certificate issue, press Obama on things he has failed at, not conspiracy theories.

Trump figured running for president helped Obama get rich sooooo....

Forum List

Back