If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
All these threads about Trump and him sending investigators to Hawaii to uncover some truth. Well, he did it. He has proof! He said he is Obama's worst nightmare and here is the proof he was looking for.

Can someone help me out here.

All these threads about Trump and him sending investigators to Hawaii to uncover some truth. Well, he did it. He has proof! He said he is Obama's worst nightmare and here is the proof he was looking for.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's a picture of Hawaii in the early 60s...but where's Obama?

Attachments

• $hawaii.jpg
    $hawaii.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 68
Did you know? Obama's half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth
Dallas News, Dallas Information, Dallas Events - Examiner.com | Examiner.com

That's a link to Philadelphia News. I didn't see any story about Obama's half sister.

hopefully this link works better:

Did you know? Obama's half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth - Orlando Orange County Conservative | Examiner.com

Nope. No proof there either. Try again.

Righy't...help me out please.

I will start you off..

Trump has proof. Here is the link:

www. .com

Thanks.

Here's a picture of Hawaii in the early 60s...but where's Obama?

He's in a threesome with his Unrepentant Homicidal Commie/Terrorist Billy Ayers and the Whackjob Black Racist Holy Man "Goddamn America" Wright.

Trump to Obama aide: I'm your 'worst nightmare' - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

"I can tell you I'm their worst nightmare. I am not the person they want to run against. They know it, and I know it. I know it for a fact because I have a lot of people that frankly are contributors to him and they tell me, 'Donald, you are not the person they want to run against.'"

Trump continues to raise questions about whether Obama was born in Hawaii.

Obama to Trump..."You're the gift that keeps on giving."

at least Donald Trump has a "Female Wife" !! whereas Obama has a Husband named Michelle,,,,,I Smell A Landslide!!!:clap2:

Trump as many wives. All of whom he cheated on

Bigger picture.........nobody cares. Trump is putting up billboards in the media on a daily basis. Everywhere you look, theres Donald Trump!!!

Just like the Obama team in 2008 knew............ there are plenty of suckers out there to snooker, Trump is going on the same idea. Obama got elected because he pulled off a modern Wizard of Oz trick and the suckers of the world bought it hook line and stinker. All Trumps stuff has to do is resonate with enough suckers to cement the painted picture. Trump has plenty enough $$$$ to do it, whether he runs or not. He'll be in the middle of the news for the next 18 months. The man is on a mission and he's a winner = get the Marxist guy out of the oval office. Independents will indeed get the message.........then throw in the suckers = 5 to 10 million.:lol::lol::fu::boobies::fu:

Conservatives are getting the Trump card they didnt expect!!!!! FTMFW............

Last edited:
Bigger picture.........nobody cares. Trump is putting up billboards in the media on a daily basis. Just like the Obams team in 2008 knew there are plenty of suckers out there to snooker, Trump is going on the same idea. Obama got elected because he pulled off a modern Wizard of Oz trick and the suckers of the world bought it hook line and stinker. All Trumps stuff has to do is resonate with enough suckers to cement the painted picture. Trump has plenty enough $$$$ to do it, whether he runs or not. He'll be in the middle of the news for the next 18 months. The man is on a mission and he's a winner = get the Marxist guy out of the oval office. Independents will indeed get the message.........then throw in the suckers = 5 to 10 million.:lol::lol::fu::boobies::fu:

Cut your nonsense. Neither you nor Trump would recognize a Marxist if he/she backhanded and pistol whipped you in the face.

Last edited:
Who laughs last, laughs the best.

So laugh now skoober...you're right on schedule.

The Donald wouldn't pull any punchs and would be one tough opponent for OL'BO and his possee. He would call him on everything he's done since getting elected and some stuff that McCain wouldn't touch no doubt.

I doubt he has any serious interest in running for POTUS though. it takes up to much time and doesn't pay enough.

I think it would be an interesting campaign though. Trump says what he thinks and he doesn't care if you like it or not. Nothing PC about him at all.

Yup. Sure would be interesting.

He would bring up truthful, facts like this birther thing? Really?

Here is what would stop him. Half of this country likes obama..when they got together and took away half of his revenue, he would stop in a fucking minute.

Period.

That birther THING as you call it has been around a while and doesn't look like its going away.

I believe the guy was born in Hawaii but there are many out there who don't.

It seems rather funny to me that OL'BO hasn't layed all this birther shit to rest by simply showing his BC. That would be a real slap in the face to the birther crowd and give Barry Boy some gloating room. Wonder why he hasn't shown that pesky BC??

By truthfull facts I wasn't refering to the birther bs. I was speaking about Rev Wright and all of his associations before his run fror POTUS. McCain wouldn't touch Rev Wright during his campaign. Don't think Trump would be as sensitive.

What. Only Half the country likes Barry Boy??

WOW at least half the country has some sense.

As for Trump I really don't think he's in any way serious about a run for POTUS. Too bad really. I'd like to see him eat Obama for lunch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back