If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
If you've been doing any reading beyond MSNBC, you'd see that Obama's followers are leaving him in droves. But don't mind me, just carry on in blissful ignorance!

Love that 3rd War by the way. :D

Got a poll that states this (other than Rasmussen or FOX, I mean)? And even if Obama supporters are leaving, where will they go? To support Caribou Barbie? The Donald? I think not...But don't mind me, just carry on in blissful ignorance!
Nothing wrong with either of those News Outlets polls. In fact, if you do some research, you'll see that they had Obama winning in the last 2008 Presidential Election poll. Even Teh Rove said Obama would win (And he almost nailed the final electoral tally as well)

But since you requested it, here it is.
Newsmax Poll: Trump Overwhelms Obama, GOP Field in 2012 Race

crying.gif

You have failed on numerous levels. First, it's a Newsmax poll. Second, it's not merely a Newsmax poll; it's a Newsmax internet poll. So, anybody can participate. To all of you brain dead people out there - this means the poll is not scientific; and therefore, it is not reliable. Third, never mind the biased source, skewed results and unscientific method; nothing in the poll suggests that Obama's supporters are leaving him in droves.

mario_fail.gif

I agree.

I believe he's a citizen as well but find it rather odd that he hasn't produced that pesky BC to put this birther bs to bed.

If Trump finds proof that he wasn't born in Hawaii then I'd like to see it.

By the same token I'm sure there are plenty of folks who would like to see his BC as well.

I think he is too.

I suspect we might find out the baby daddy isn't who we've been told

All these threads about Trump and him sending investigators to Hawaii to uncover some truth. Well, he did it. He has proof! He said he is Obama's worst nightmare and here is the proof he was looking for.

Can someone help me out here.
Here's a picture of Hawaii in the early 60s...but where's Obama?

Who do you think took the picture?

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
All I know is, any sane person who have provided the true BC just to shut everybody up. Sorry, I find it odd that this hasn't been done.

All I know is, any sane person who have provided the true BC just to shut everybody up. Sorry, I find it odd that this hasn't been done.

that would be a start, but they still claim 10% will not believe it. Who cares about the 10%?

No one has an answer as to why the president, who recives a salary, does not need to provide the proper documentation for I-9?

Why does the Obama team c0ontinually say that he is not required by law to produce his birth certificate?

Furthermoe, why do they continue to say that he produced his Certificate of Live birth when, in fact, he did not, but the hospital did...and even furthermore, shouldnt they know that a certificate of Live Birth is not deemd as valid in itself per I-9 requirements? Aftertall, my employees are not allowed to prodcue that as proof ofcitizzenship without a letter from the department of state sayiong that there is a corresponding BC?

And by the way...the ONLY time the department of state will produce such a letter is if someone needs to produce ID during a time where the state system is down and a copy of the BC cannot be printed with a raised seal.....

But no one wants to address this with me?

No one has an answer as to why the president, who recives a salary, does not need to provide the proper documentation for I-9?

Why does the Obama team c0ontinually say that he is not required by law to produce his birth certificate?

Furthermoe, why do they continue to say that he produced his Certificate of Live birth when, in fact, he did not, but the hospital did...and even furthermore, shouldnt they know that a certificate of Live Birth is not deemd as valid in itself per I-9 requirements? Aftertall, my employees are not allowed to prodcue that as proof ofcitizzenship without a letter from the department of state sayiong that there is a corresponding BC?

And by the way...the ONLY time the department of state will produce such a letter is if someone needs to produce ID during a time where the state system is down and a copy of the BC cannot be printed with a raised seal.....

I have tried that in the past it seems to get ignored by the liberals here.

A thread with no substance naturally started by a liberal.:eusa_whistle:

And he puts it in 'politics'. This is interesting because it provides evidence that, to the Obamanation, empty shit is politics.

:lol:Donald Trump is considering a run for POTUS, which makes his charade "political". Luckily, he and Caribou Barbie are both gunning for the GOP slot. You right wingers must be SO proud....

Just because someone is running for POTUS, does not mean that a whining flame qualifies as 'politics'..... but I understand why people who have no clue about 'substance' would struggle with that concept.

With the left, if MSNBC printed the Obama's grocery list, y'all would put it in politics. And you wonder why I think you're stupid? Seriously? :lol::lol:

And I am curious...why is the POTUS foprcing Trump to spend millions of dollars to find out about something that the POTUS has a legal resopnsibility to produce as a public servant employee?

And I am curious...why is the POTUS foprcing Trump to spend millions of dollars to find out about something that the POTUS has a legal resopnsibility to produce as a public servant employee?

Trump is forced to spend his money on this?

Trump would like to see it and he refuses to let him...so Trump is forced to get it onhis own.

As an employee, everyone is required to produce proof of citizenship.
As one of Obamas employers, Trump asked to see proof of citizenship......Obama does not have to produce it for Trump in particualar, but he does have to produce it to receive a paycheck.
I did research on the internet and nowhere have I found a statement or ANY information regarding his I-9 form...a form required to be filled out by ALL employees of ALL entities in the US...and they MUST be accompanied by either a passport OR a Birth Certificate and a government issued photo ID.
The only thing I found on the internet was the fact that there IS NO I-9 info on Obama.

Why is that?

if he's not worried about his taxes, why should we ? one thing he said is obama should want to show the piece of paper so closely guarded in hawaii. you know... after all of that transparency crap. this will do him in either way. if he refuses to show it, or if he's not genuine. the only way he can get reelcted is to see it for ourselves... which is all we've asked for from day one. we have establised that it exists, that it has been seen by a select few. why can't we see it ?

the biggest scandal in american history.?? this is all so atlas shrugged. i can also tell you that theobamascandal.com
has already been registered, not by me.

Last edited:

It's like this.

He may have lied but you're a racist for thinking so because you lack the faith liberals have in his wonderfulness. Since you are a racist he won't dignify the question 'cause his liberal base will go to bat for him being they are open minded and only hate those who hate based on race (which has nothing to do with anything ) ya tea bagger idiot. Even if he is illegal you are a racist hater because there are no illegal people you evil neo con hater. Yes he recieves a salary, but who would want the job anyway you bigot - he needs to golf to unwind and not worry about taxes...white tax cheats get a pass and cabinet positions why give the "one" grief? Oh and Bush lied.

Trump to Obama aide: I'm your 'worst nightmare' - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

"I can tell you I'm their worst nightmare. I am not the person they want to run against. They know it, and I know it. I know it for a fact because I have a lot of people that frankly are contributors to him and they tell me, 'Donald, you are not the person they want to run against.'"

Trump continues to raise questions about whether Obama was born in Hawaii.

Is your point that this made you pee in your pants, just a little?

One, you don't need to present your birth certificate when filling out the I9 if you have a valid US Passport.

Two, who is to say he didn't?

I believe he's a citizen as well but find it rather odd that he hasn't produced that pesky BC to put this birther bs to bed.

Yes he has. It's just that every time you people see it, you refuse to acknowledge it.

Trump would like to see it and he refuses to let him...so Trump is forced to get it onhis own.

As an employee, everyone is required to produce proof of citizenship.
As one of Obamas employers, Trump asked to see proof of citizenship......Obama does not have to produce it for Trump in particualar, but he does have to produce it to receive a paycheck.
I did research on the internet and nowhere have I found a statement or ANY information regarding his I-9 form...a form required to be filled out by ALL employees of ALL entities in the US...and they MUST be accompanied by either a passport OR a Birth Certificate and a government issued photo ID.
The only thing I found on the internet was the fact that there IS NO I-9 info on Obama.

Why is that?

And his passport is on record. His mother would have needed to use it if he had been born in Kenya but she wanted it to seem like he was born in Hawaii. Has Trump tried that route?

No, he is too stoopid.

One, you don't need to present your birth certificate when filling out the I9 if you have a valid US Passport.

Two, who is to say he didn't?

One...I made that clear inmy earlier posts...either a valid passport OR a BC accompanied by a government issued photo ID

Two.....who is to say he did?

As an employer, I am forced to produce it for all of my employees.....so if it is on file, do we not, as his employer, have the right to see it?

o my question is this....why does the Obama team claim that they do not need to produce the BC....is POTUS exempt from I-9 requirements?

He's already produced his birth certificate. You people simply refuse to acknowledge it.

Forum List

Back