If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
One...I made that clear inmy earlier posts...either a valid passport OR a BC accompanied by a government issued photo ID

Two.....who is to say he did?

As an employer, I am forced to produce it for all of my employees.....so if it is on file, do we not, as his employer, have the right to see it?
Sure, go to the White House, knock on the door, and ask to see it.

Or you can see it here:

Don't look, birthers: Obama's passport - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Thanks, Ravi. I knew it would be online.

Boy...I would think after we had a president lie to us for years (Bush), you would want to see something a little more concrete to ensure the sincerity of our POTUS.

But you are fine with a CoLB and a picture of a PP where all of the pertinent info is not viewable.

Wow...amazing how trusting you have become in such a short period of time.

Trump to Obama aide: I'm your 'worst nightmare' - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

"I can tell you I'm their worst nightmare. I am not the person they want to run against. They know it, and I know it. I know it for a fact because I have a lot of people that frankly are contributors to him and they tell me, 'Donald, you are not the person they want to run against.'"

Trump continues to raise questions about whether Obama was born in Hawaii.

Is your point that this made you pee in your pants, just a little?

I have to admit.......the thought of a Trump candidacy being taken seriously does make me laugh really hard

You know...I have been sayiong all along that whereas I believe Obama is a citizen, I am convinced that he has been aloof with his birth certificate so his politcal allies can make fun of those that refuse to accept his citizenship as fact without a BC.

Now, yes, the hospital prodcued his Certificate of Live Birth, but that is not a BC...

What would you say, if right now I post a Hawaiian law that prohibits even Obama himself from the Original?

I'm just curious, before anything.

Yo.....

You quoted my post and I said that exact thing in that post.

But dont let me interrupt your dickheadedness
Then what, exactly, is your issue?
He has the documentation required for hiring.
Why should he have to produce additional documentation?

If Bam-Bam has a PP, DL, SS, and CLB why can't I hire him?

You can....

But we have NOT seen a valid passport issued prior to his hiring (or when he began work) and without it, a DL, SS and CLB are not enough to satisfy the requirements of the I-9.

I want to know why those were NOT required when he began work.

You and I would be fined if any of OUR employees did not produce that and we permitted them to work anyway.
FALSE
Remind me not to use your payroll company the next time I hire someone.
I realize you may 'store' this info but I actually have to fill this shit out a couple times a month.
All that is required is a Driver's License (or state ID) and a SS card.

A Squid proves a Jarhead wrong.....nothing new here. Keep moving..
:eusa_whistle:

Sure, go to the White House, knock on the door, and ask to see it.

Or you can see it here:

Don't look, birthers: Obama's passport - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Boy...I would think after we had a president lie to us for years (Bush), you would want to see something a little more concrete to ensure the sincerity of our POTUS.

But you are fine with a CoLB and a picture of a PP where all of the pertinent info is not viewable.

Not really, your birther stories just don't hold up. You all insist that the hospital is covering up for this big conspiracy by total unknowns living in Hawaii at the time.

You are really not making sense, neither is Trump. It really makes you two seem nutty.

Not really, your birther stories just don't hold up. You all insist that the hospital is covering up for this big conspiracy by total unknowns living in Hawaii at the time.

You are really not making sense, neither is Trump. It really makes you two seem nutty.

Nope.....no conspiracy story....you just attach yourself to that hospital thing that one or two brought up.

Me? I just want to see his BC.....nothing more to it.

Why is it that I HAVE to ask my employees by law to see it....but I am a conspiracist if I ask someone running for President to see it?

Afterall...he was asking to be my employee....no?

Just an FYI.....

If you were an employer and you were audited by the DoL and one of your employees had a file with an I-9 form and attasched to it was a Certificate of Live Birth and a state drivers license....you would be fined and forced to suspend that employee until he produced one of three things:

1) A valid US passport
2) A Birth Certificate with a raised seal
3) A letter from the department of state of birth confirming that there is a valid BC that corresponds with the hospital issued Certificate of Live Birth

So that being siad...he fooled the shit out of you....he produced nothing deemed by his OWN government that he heads up that is considered proof of citizenship.

Lol...I guess he sees you as just too stupid to know this. He fooled the shit out of ya.

You haven't even bothered to educate yourself on the matter. Instead, you're playing tomato/tomahto games. Birth certificates are issued by individual states. Each state has their own procedures and policies regarding vital records. In most states, a birth certificate is called a "Certificate of Live Birth." You're trying to draw some distinction that does not exist.

When a person requests a birth certificate, they are not issued the "original" document. The record holder must retain such things, because otherwise they wouldn't be a record keeper now would they? Instead they are issued certified copies. Those copies are certified in one of a couple possible ways.

One way is that they can be accompanied with a notarized letter from the record keeper stating that the copy is a true and accurate copy of the records the department in question has on file. I've seen this several times with certified copies of marriage licenses while I was living in San Antonio. I used to work in the wedding business and would frequently have to file marriage licenses after the wedding. In addition to filing the paperwork with the county's department of vital statistics, some clients would also request that I obtain certified copies of the ML that they could use to send away the paperwork needed for the bride's name change, military purposes, etc. The Bexar county clerk uses digital copies, so a certified copy ends up being nothing more than a black and white print out of the digital record, with an attached notarized letter stating that the foregoing print out is a true and accurate reflection of that which the county clerk has on record.

The second way that a BC copy can be certified is to be directly notarized. Essentially, the letter of authentication is on the copy itself in some way. For some states, like the state of PA where I was born, this is done simply with a raised seal, and a raised stamp of the signature of the State Registrar. In HI, there is a brief attestation along with a raised seal. I've also personally seen this kind of method used in San Antonio when I filed my DBA. I don't know why the same office would use different techniques for different documents, but whatever. When I got a copy of my DBA paperwork, there was a small area on the back simply saying "By affixing my hand, I certify that this copy is a true and accurate reflection of the records on file with the Bexar County Clerk" or something to that effect. The guy put is signature stamp on it, pressed it with the county seal, and I was out the door.

Then Senator Obama already has released his birth certificate, complete with raised seal and attestation on the reverse, during his campaign. All the talk that has continued since then has decried that it is a "Certification of Live Birth" in a fallacious equivocation with what SOME OTHER STATES refer to a "Certification of Live Birth." In some areas, a "Certification of Live Birth" is issued by a hospital, which is subsequently used by the state to issue a "Birth Certificate." In PA, a birth certificate is officially titled a "Certification of Birth." According to the birther and semi-birther crowds, my birth certificate would not be a birth certificate. But I have always used that "Certification of Birth" along with nothing more than a DL to legally obtain employment.

Let's start calling a duck and duck. Obama has released his birth certificate. His "Certification of Live Birth" IS his birth certificate. The State of Hawaii Department of vital records has affirmed that. They have also affirmed that the "original" documents are indeed on record in their registry. Anyone who wants to continue to bitch and complain that Obama hasn't released his documents or that his documents are somehow lacking is either a complete idiot who is incapable of employing language, or a complete idiot who is intentionally and dishonestly trying to twist and manipulate basic language for political points.

Just an FYI.....

If you were an employer and you were audited by the DoL and one of your employees had a file with an I-9 form and attasched to it was a Certificate of Live Birth and a state drivers license....you would be fined and forced to suspend that employee until he produced one of three things:

1) A valid US passport
3) A letter from the department of state of birth confirming that there is a valid BC that corresponds with the hospital issued Certificate of Live Birth

So that being siad...he fooled the shit out of you....he produced nothing deemed by his OWN government that he heads up that is considered proof of citizenship.

Lol...I guess he sees you as just too stupid to know this. He fooled the shit out of ya.

You haven't even bothered to educate yourself on the matter. Instead, you're playing tomato/tomahto games. Birth certificates are issued by individual states. Each state has their own procedures and policies regarding vital records. In most states, a birth certificate is called a "Certificate of Live Birth." You're trying to draw some distinction that does not exist.

When a person requests a birth certificate, they are not issued the "original" document. The record holder must retain such things, because otherwise they wouldn't be a record keeper now would they? Instead they are issued certified copies. Those copies are certified in one of a couple possible ways.

One way is that they can be accompanied with a notarized letter from the record keeper stating that the copy is a true and accurate copy of the records the department in question has on file. I've seen this several times with certified copies of marriage licenses while I was living in San Antonio. I used to work in the wedding business and would frequently have to file marriage licenses after the wedding. In addition to filing the paperwork with the county's department of vital statistics, some clients would also request that I obtain certified copies of the ML that they could use to send away the paperwork needed for the bride's name change, military purposes, etc. The Bexar county clerk uses digital copies, so a certified copy ends up being nothing more than a black and white print out of the digital record, with an attached notarized letter stating that the foregoing print out is a true and accurate reflection of that which the county clerk has on record.

The second way that a BC copy can be certified is to be directly notarized. Essentially, the letter of authentication is on the copy itself in some way. For some states, like the state of PA where I was born, this is done simply with a raised seal, and a raised stamp of the signature of the State Registrar. In HI, there is a brief attestation along with a raised seal. I've also personally seen this kind of method used in San Antonio when I filed my DBA. I don't know why the same office would use different techniques for different documents, but whatever. When I got a copy of my DBA paperwork, there was a small area on the back simply saying "By affixing my hand, I certify that this copy is a true and accurate reflection of the records on file with the Bexar County Clerk" or something to that effect. The guy put is signature stamp on it, pressed it with the county seal, and I was out the door.

Then Senator Obama already has released his birth certificate, complete with raised seal and attestation on the reverse, during his campaign. All the talk that has continued since then has decried that it is a "Certification of Live Birth" in a fallacious equivocation with what SOME OTHER STATES refer to a "Certification of Live Birth." In some areas, a "Certification of Live Birth" is issued by a hospital, which is subsequently used by the state to issue a "Birth Certificate." In PA, a birth certificate is officially titled a "Certification of Birth." According to the birther and semi-birther crowds, my birth certificate would not be a birth certificate. But I have always used that "Certification of Birth" along with nothing more than a DL to legally obtain employment.

Let's start calling a duck and duck. Obama has released his birth certificate. His "Certification of Live Birth" IS his birth certificate. The State of Hawaii Department of vital records has affirmed that. They have also affirmed that the "original" documents are indeed on record in their registry. Anyone who wants to continue to bitch and complain that Obama hasn't released his documents or that his documents are somehow lacking is either a complete idiot who is incapable of employing language, or a complete idiot who is intentionally and dishonestly trying to twist and manipulate basic language for political points.

It's :cuckoo: to think that all of the Hawaiian officials are lying, also, and going along with Obama's somehow forged B/C that he did release.

Birthers, you're right. The President of the United fucking States put out a fake birth cirtificate, and Hawaiian Officials are all in on it, the newspaper from his time of birth, his passports, the Hospital, everything is all a grandiose conspiracy.

Then what, exactly, is your issue?
He has the documentation required for hiring.
Why should he have to produce additional documentation?

If Bam-Bam has a PP, DL, SS, and CLB why can't I hire him?

You can....

But we have NOT seen a valid passport issued prior to his hiring (or when he began work) and without it, a DL, SS and CLB are not enough to satisfy the requirements of the I-9.

You and I would be fined if any of OUR employees did not produce that and we permitted them to work anyway.
FALSE
I realize you may 'store' this info but I actually have to fill this shit out a couple times a month.

You are correct....I stand ashamed....

However.....we are talking about legality to work.....but still neither of the above prove legal citizenship..

But whatever....I find it interesting that after 8 years of the POTUS lying, all of you are so trusting....especially in light of the Obama team claiming that a CoLB is as valid as a BC......this claim, in itself is false....and should make people wonder....at least enough to say to him "why did you mislead us as to the validity of a COLB"?

But you guys wont....why?

You can....

FALSE

You are correct....I stand ashamed....

However.....we are talking about legality to work.....but still neither of the above prove legal citizenship..

But whatever....I find it interesting that after 8 years of the POTUS lying, all of you are so trusting....especially in light of the Obama team claiming that a CoLB is as valid as a BC......this claim, in itself is false....and should make people wonder....at least enough to say to him "why did you mislead us as to the validity of a COLB"?

But you guys wont....why?

Because you're ignoring one simple fact: he's right. It is as valid as a BC. It's authorized upon release by the fucking people holding the BC, i.e. they're either commiting the greatest fraud in the history of mankind and allowing a foreigner elected President, or....you know, it's as good for Obama as it is for anyone else. Official.

Just an FYI.....

1) A valid US passport

I am quite educated in BC's and what is valid and what is not.
When issued a BC, it is valid with a raised state seal.
You can get dupicates all the time...but they must have a state seal.
A certificate of live birth is not even deemed valid as proof in ANY state for the i-9 immigration and immunization form.

So move on with your high road.....

Just stop. You're either intentionally molesting the English language, or you're just too dumb to realize you've got your tongue stuck up it's asshole. Either way, everything out of your mouth is shit.

He released a certificate with a raised seal.

Are you claiming it was faked?

Are you claiming he has access to the Original? Hawaiian law prohibits him from the original, in other words, he released everything he legally already could, and it's still got you asking why he doesn't release something. Think about that.

Really.

A certificate of live birth is not even deemed valid as proof in ANY state for the i-9 immigration and immunization form.

If you are so educated, then you're outright lying. How else can you explain your "education" in birth certificates from the fact that you're apparently completely ignorant of the fact that a "Certification of Live Birth" IS a birth certificate? Here's an idea, go pull out your birth certificate, take a picture, and post it for us. By all means, blank out the personal info. But if you're going to continue to make these claims, then you're going to need to show what YOU'RE working with.

Just stop. You're either intentionally molesting the English language, or you're just too dumb to realize you've got your tongue stuck up it's asshole. Either way, everything out of your mouth is shit.

And there you go......go after my intelligence....cool. Admitting defeat so easily?

So I am curoious...

Is a CoLB deemed as valid as a BC when it comes to I-9 requirements?

Okay, okay! Let's just admit it. Obama was born in Kenya and Soros used his influence to perpetuate the greatest fraud in history so we could have a black president to further the liberal agenda of giving black people high paying government jobs that they aren't qualified for!!!

Next up is a gay president that was born in England so we can further our agenda to become flaming British subjects!!!

If you are so educated, then you're outright lying. How else can you explain your "education" in birth certificates from the fact that you're apparently completely ignorant of the fact that a "Certification of Live Birth" IS a birth certificate? Here's an idea, go pull out your birth certificate, take a picture, and post it for us. By all means, blank out the personal info. But if you're going to continue to make these claims, then you're going to need to show what YOU'RE working with.

Simple answer...as I stated earlier in this thread...

We had a DoL field audit last week....and the auditor was with us for nearly 8 hours...and we had lunch together...and we talked about how many employers produce invalid ID's and other topics...and we went to the birther conversation...

So I asked him about the CoLB...and if it is valid...

His response?

A CoLB is ONLY deemed as valid as a BC IF it is accompanied by a letter from the department of state confirming that there is a valid BC that corrseponds with it.

He further explained to me that the ONLY time that would be deemed acceptable is if the Department of State asserts that a BC was not retrievable at the time it was required due to system issues....and that one has to be put ON FILE withion 90 days of the system getting up and running again.

He was asdmant that a CoLB by itself does not carry any weight whatsoever.

Jarhead, if this is all faked I wonder why the Hawaiian officials on the certification are not speaking out! There must be a huge boot on their neck! Obama must re-release, with a polygraph!

birth_certificate_3.jpg

birth_certificate_9.jpg

birth_certificate_1.jpg

A Birth Certificate (Also referred to as a Certficiation of Report of Birth) is issued by the department of state.

A Certificate of Live Birth is issued by the hospital and filed with the state.

:lol:

Denial. It's excellent.

Who is what I posted certified by, Jarhead? (look closely)

Now, who certifies that a person was born somewhere?

And, what public official, stated publically, that Obama was born in Hawaii, and that you all should stfu?

Forum List

Back