If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Okay, okay! Let's just admit it. Obama was born in Kenya and Soros used his influence to perpetuate the greatest fraud in history so we could have a black president to further the liberal agenda of giving black people high paying government jobs that they aren't qualified for!!!

Next up is a gay president that was born in England so we can further our agenda to become flaming British subjects!!!

:eusa_shhh: Loose lips sink ships.

GT...I really had no issue with it until last wednesday...

Last Wednesday, the audditor from the DoL filled me in on the lack of validity of a CoLB..

He told me that if that was what I had for an employee...I would be fined if I did not have a letter with it from the DoS confirming a BC corresponds with it.

SO I started to question....if that is not deemed as valid proof by the government as it pertains to employment, then why is the Obama team continuing to claim that it is as valid as a BC?

If my son told me that he spent the 50 bucks on gas, I would have no issue...but if I found out he still had no gas, I would wonder why he needed to lie to me...and dig deeper into it.

Last Wednesday, the audditor from the DoL filled me in on the lack of validity of a CoLB..

He told me that if that was what I had for an employee...I would be fined if I did not have a letter with it from the DoS confirming a BC corresponds with it.

SO I started to question....if that is not deemed as valid proof by the government as it pertains to employment, then why is the Obama team continuing to claim that it is as valid as a BC?

If my son told me that he spent the 50 bucks on gas, I would have no issue...but if I found out he still had no gas, I would wonder why he needed to lie to me...and dig deeper into it.

Because the person, in the Department, solely responsible to DEEM THESE THINGS VALID, has publicly done so,

and,

It's also a high high high profile COLB, and you REALLY need to be a kook to think he'd release a COLB with the Certifications it has on them if those departments DIDN'T REALLY CERTIFY IT.

In fact, you have to be a real fucking blockhead.

Nevermind the CIA, FBI, the fact that we have wiretaps as small as a piece of dust.

You're seriously adding water to this idea that he somehow didn't provide enough proof, but for the normal, sane person, and as such the person that VALIDATES THESE PAPERS, AS PROOF, HAS VALIDATED IT PUBLICLY, and I'm rightly calling that insane.

You're in turn calling us too "trusting."

Really?

Really?

There's a legitimate reason Birthers are considered koo-koo. It's nothing to do with politics.

Last edited:
So I assume it doesnt bother you that Obama and his camp misled you all when they said a CoLB was as valid as a BC?

Why is that? Afterall...it is not true....so why did they have to lie?

Wouldnt it have been easier to just produce the BC and not have to mislead the publkic by saying that a CoLB is just as valid?

Yeah...call me names if you want...but I will admit.....it has me wondering....and it should have all of you wondering.....

Why would they have misled us like that?

Because the person, in the Department, solely responsible to DEEM THESE THINGS VALID, has publicly done so,

and,

It's also a high high high profile COLB, and you REALLY need to be a kook to think he's release a COLB with the Certifications it has on them if those departments DIDN'T REALLY CERTIFY IT.

In fact, you have to be a real fucking blockhead.

Nevermind the CIA, FBI, the fact that we have wiretaps as small as a piece of dust.

You're seriously adding water to this idea that he somehow didn't provide enough proof, but for the normal, sane person, and as such the person that VALIDATES THESE PAPERS AS PROOF, HAS VALIDATED IT PUBLICLY, and I'm rightly calling that insane.

You're in turn calling us too "trusting."

Really?

Really?

There's a legitimate reason Birthers are considered koo-koo. It's nothing to do with politics.

lol...look at all you wrote GT....and it is ironic how we are talking about whether or not the CoLB was valid......err...the copy was valid......I dont doubt that it is..
But that was not my issue..

all I am wondering about is why the Obama people told us that a CoLB is as valid as a BC when, in fact, I found out form his OWN DoL that it is not at all as valid.

WHy did they lie to us about its validity?

So I assume it doesnt bother you that Obama and his camp misled you all when they said a CoLB was as valid as a BC?

Wouldnt it have been easier to just produce the BC and not have to mislead the publkic by saying that a CoLB is just as valid?

Yeah...call me names if you want...but I will admit.....it has me wondering....and it should have all of you wondering.....

you're deciding they misled you based off what some guy told you, when you've already been told that different states have different guidelines. You're nitpicking, and apparently happy to do so over a tacky, tacky issue.

all I am wondering about is why the Obama people told us that a CoLB is as valid as a BC when, in fact, I found out form his OWN DoL that it is not at all as valid.

WHy did they lie to us about its validity?

You're being ridiculous, and nit-picking, in other words.

Okay, okay! Let's just admit it. Obama was born in Kenya and Soros used his influence to perpetuate the greatest fraud in history so we could have a black president to further the liberal agenda of giving black people high paying government jobs that they aren't qualified for!!!

Next up is a gay president that was born in England so we can further our agenda to become flaming British subjects!!!

:eusa_shhh: Loose lips sink ships.
:redface: I cracked under pressure.

He released a certificate with a raised seal.

Are you claiming it was faked?

Are you claiming he has access to the Original? Hawaiian law prohibits him from the original, in other words, he released everything he legally already could, and it's still got you asking why he doesn't release something. Think about that.

Really.

Hawaiian law prohibits him from the original??? He's the President...and with all this BS going on about him, you would think they would get the original out and PROVE it. What's so hard about that?? A COLB does NOT proof anything...he could have gone to Alaska, Florida, any other state, and produced the same thing! Why is he spending millions of dollars to hide this? I hope Trump...or anyone...does come up with the proof that he's been lying to us all along. If he proves that Obama is legit...then that's great, we just drop the whole thing and move on to the next problem (and there's alot of them!)
But, if Obama isn't lying, then why doesn't he just do what people are asking and get the REAL CERTIFICATE? Why does he want to keep spending money on covering this up? Is it just his pride?? He has nothing to be proud of so far....

And as for Trump - i would LOVE to see him run for president....and i would LOVE to see a debate between him and Obama! That would be entertainment - Obama would be destroyed!

you're deciding they misled you based off what some guy told you, when you've already been told that different states have different guidelines. You're nitpicking, and apparently happy to do so over a tacky, tacky issue.

GT...

he is wrong.

The I-9 is not a state form...it is a federal form.

A CoLB does not hold any weigtht whatsoever as it pertains to employment eligibiliuty. It MUST be accompanied by a BC or a letter from the department of state asserting that a BC corresponds with it.

How a state sees it is irrelevant....and Obama is a federal employee not a state employee.

So when he presented the CoLB and said it was "just as valid", he was not ebing sincere.

You want to give him a pass? So be it.

Congress gave Bush a pass as it pertained to the validity of the intel and you guys threw a fit.

My, how quickly we forget how our politicians tend to lie.

Jarhead, if this is all faked I wonder why the Hawaiian officials on the certification are not speaking out! There must be a huge boot on their neck! Obama must re-release, with a polygraph!

birth_certificate_3.jpg

birth_certificate_9.jpg

birth_certificate_1.jpg

Whats missing on obama's BC that the other two have? AN ACCEPTED BY REGISTRAR STAMP.

!!COLBNotAccepted.jpg

GT...

he is wrong.

A CoLB does not hold any weigtht whatsoever as it pertains to employment eligibiliuty. It MUST be accompanied by a BC or a letter from the department of state asserting that a BC corresponds with it.

How a state sees it is irrelevant....and Obama is a federal employee not a state employee.

So when he presented the CoLB and said it was "just as valid", he was not ebing sincere.

Congress gave Bush a pass as it pertained to the validity of the intel and you guys threw a fit.

Yea, prove I "threw a fit" or stfu?

The only way it matters that he even said the big "lie" you're proclaiming that he said, is if you're inferring that it means that he's lying about where he was born, somehow.

Are you?

If not, you're just inanely whining about some more nonsensical shit that other people do, like Michele's ass size.

But if you are really inferring that it's all a lie, then you're buying into QUITE the big conspiracy theory, aqnd deserve a self-evaluation.

That would entail the person who authorizes these things, to be lying.
It would entail the Hospital to be lying.
It would entail a faked newspaper article.
It would entail his family lying.
It would be a mockery of all of our Intelligence.

You'd rather go that route, then so be it. I'd rather put you in the box, then, where you belong. An inane partisan whiner.

Does this mean Trump hasn't found any proof yet? How much of his money is he really going to spend chasing this red herring?

Who cares? It's his money. As far as I'm aware, people can spend their own money in any way they feel inclined to.
Excessive wealth translates to excessive political advantage. There is a very real danger in that reality and Trump is a conspicuous example of it.

Fortunately Trump is an inept egotist whose need for personal prominence exceeds and will ultimately defeat his ability to achieve real political accession. But those who wield their excessive wealth with quietly discreet political purpose are the reason we end up with presidents like Reagan, Clinton and Bush -- puppets of the super-rich who have dutifully managed to incrementally disassemble the mechanism which enabled the rise and phenomenal economic and social success of the American Middle Class.

America's super-rich are toxic to democracy. The regulations which once effectively limited their power must be restored.

Jarhead, if this is all faked I wonder why the Hawaiian officials on the certification are not speaking out! There must be a huge boot on their neck! Obama must re-release, with a polygraph!

birth_certificate_3.jpg

birth_certificate_9.jpg

birth_certificate_1.jpg

Whats missing on obama's BC that the other two have? AN ACCEPTED BY REGISTRAR STAMP.

!!COLBNotAccepted.jpg

The State Dept. of Health stamped and signed it. Are they in on it, too?:cuckoo:

Jarhead

I never gave my employer a long form birth certificate for my I-9. I gave them the equivalent of a COLB. And my employer was the government.

Then they broke the law.
NOWHERE in group C on the I-9 form is that deemed as acceptable.
The DoL auditor said I would have been fined if I had that on file for an employee...and the employee would have to be suspended IMMEDIATELY until proper ID was presented.

What else did you give them?

Jarhead

I never gave my employer a long form birth certificate for my I-9. I gave them the equivalent of a COLB. And my employer was the government.

Then they broke the law.
NOWHERE in group C on the I-9 form is that deemed as acceptable.
The DoL auditor said I would have been fined if I had that on file for an employee...and the employee would have to be suspended IMMEDIATELY until proper ID was presented.

What else did you give them?

i-9-form-new.gif

GT...

he is wrong.

Yea, prove I "threw a fit" or stfu?

The only way it matters that he even said the big "lie" you're proclaiming that he said, is if you're inferring that it means that he's lying about where he was born, somehow.

Are you?

If not, you're just inanely whining about some more nonsensical shit that other people do, like Michele's ass size.

But if you are really inferring that it's all a lie, then you're buying into QUITE the big conspiracy theory, aqnd deserve a self-evaluation.

That would entail the person who authorizes these things, to be lying.
It would entail the Hospital to be lying.
It would entail a faked newspaper article.
It would entail his family lying.
It would be a mockery of all of our Intelligence.

You'd rather go that route, then so be it. I'd rather put you in the box, then, where you belong. An inane partisan whiner.

The "you" was not directed at YOU in particular...but I apologize as I should have been more articulate.

And the LIE I am referring to is the continued lie they tell when they say that the CoLB is as valid as a BC.

Their OWN DoL says otherwise.

and I will say it again...I think it is more of an attempt to mock those that want to see more than a conspracy....

And people like you are allowing it to happen.

All he had to do was produce a BC....instead he produced a document that may be valid but is not nearly asd applicable as a BC....and people like you mock us when we say "just show us the BC"...

Something they want you to do......why do you mock us? Becuase you are OK with something other than what was asked for?

If a bar asked for your dirvers lisence and you produced a a birth certificate, would you mock them for not acceptiong it as proof? What if another bar DID accept it...would you mock the first bar for NOT accepting it?

Forum List

Back