If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
This administration had the white house and a super majority in congress. If they really wanted those tax breaks gone they didn't need one republican vote.

Thats a strawman argument. ZZZzzz Many of those people were blue dogs. The equivalent of a Lugar, Collins, or Snowe in the Repub party. Come up w/ some new material.

How many of those blue dogs voted no to obama all the time?
What kind of idiotic question is that? :eusa_eh: Why don't you tell me smart guy? I've never seen you, or many of your conservative brethren on the board post much in the way of evidence for any of your dopey statements. I'm not doing your work for you son. The more you post, the more you show how irrelevant your opinion is.

Last edited:
Thats a strawman argument. ZZZzzz Many of those people were blue dogs. The equivalent of a Lugar, Collins, or Snowe in the Repub party. Come up w/ some new material.

Why don't you tell me smart guy? I've never seen you, or many of your conservative brethren on the board post much in the way of evidence for any of your dopey statements. I'm not doing your work for you son.

They switch those who voted no on one issue turned around and vote yes on others. When you know something is going to pass you can look good to your conservative voters in your area and still have a law that you support become law.

You don't think those blue dogs don't talked with their liberal counterparts?:eusa_whistle:

What kind of idiotic question is that? :eusa_eh: Why don't you tell me smart guy? I've never seen you, or many of your conservative brethren on the board post much in the way of evidence for any of your dopey statements. I'm not doing your work for you son. The more you post, the more you show how irrelevant your opinion is.

That's because you FAIL to look. Only ASSUME.

Why don't you tell me smart guy? I've never seen you, or many of your conservative brethren on the board post much in the way of evidence for any of your dopey statements. I'm not doing your work for you son.

They switch those who voted no on one issue turned around and vote yes on others. When you know something is going to pass you can look good to your conservative voters in your area and still have a law that you support become law.

You don't think those blue dogs don't talked with their liberal counterparts?:eusa_whistle:

both parties do this for their moderates. That isn't a newsflash except that the Repubs are busy purging their moderates. They keep doing that and they will become a fringe party. Independents decide elections, not fringers on either side. Those same Indy's will run to the party that does have moderates when confronted w/ a party made up entirely of angry, white, corporatist-handmaidens.

Trump will DESTROY Obama in a landslide. Mark it in your book- if he's the nominee- he will CRUSH the empty suit like an aluminum can.

Oh, and for you tree hugging liberals - NO, he won't recycle the can. He'll toss it in the trash along with Obama.

Last edited:

both parties do this for their moderates. That isn't a newsflash except that the Repubs are busy purging their moderates. They keep doing that and they will become a fringe party. Independents decide elections, not fringers on either side. Those same Indy's will run to the party that does have moderates when confronted w/ a party made up entirely of angry, white, corporatist-handmaidens.
We aren't taling abou both parties we are talking about the blue dogs in WI.

Trump will DESTROY Obama in a landslide. Mark it in your book- if he's the nominee- he will CRUSH the empty suit like an aluminum can.

Oh, and for you tree hugging liberals - NO, he won't recycle the can. He'll toss it in the trash along with Obama.

Only thing regarding Trump? He needs to be on Guard regarding 'Cult Of Personality' seeing he IS part of it.

My reply was to the spoon guy who was talking about federal legislation. Now you decide that its about Wisconsin? Who died and put you in charge of the topic?

The Donald is challenging The Huckster for Republican Supremacy!

fivethirtyeight-0413-ff1-blog480.png

Trump's Rise Highlights a Flawed Field - NYTimes.com

My reply was to the spoon guy who was talking about federal legislation. Now you decide that its about Wisconsin? Who died and put you in charge of the topic?

Wisconsin has U.S. Senators and U.S. Representatives in the house so yes we are talking about the same thing. Don't get fucking snappy with me junior.

Trump will go to the REFORM party as Perot was...

A credible Ticket would be CAIN/WEST.

And I just read an article that puts his net worth at between 150-200 million dollars.

I would burn that article and never use that source again. Trump is worth at least 2 billion.

But hey. You're only off by 1.8 billion dollars. I guess that's kind of close. :eusa_whistle:

I can see it now..."The United States of Trump" from sea to shining sea.

just curious... what do you see now ?? be sure to include mexico in your answer...

A great nation suffering from post-hubris confusion (having discovered it isn't all-powerful after all) and in the process of tearing itself apart with partisan politics, mistrust, lack of leadership (and I refer to media, commentators and politicians from both sides), paranoia and confusion over its role in the world I'm sorry to say.

It's not that we don't see though Trump. It's that we see he pisses off the left and that's candy coated chocolate love to us.

TD$ is going to be fun fun fun!

how much do you have to hate this country to only want someone because he "pisses off the left"?

and, psssst... he doesn't piss off the left. we marvel at the theatre of the absurd. we just find it amazing that the right is so enamored of stupid.
He pisses everyone off.

I wonder how much people had to hate this country to elect Obama?

He's a racist, uses Marxism to steal from the successful, has gutted our space program, lies constantly, doesn't like being criticised and uses the DOJ to get even, seems to hate this country and everything it once stood for, has pissed off our allies and made friends with our enemies.

I mean, how stupid can the left be? They seem to be enjoying this.
You sure are a stupid fuck. You don't even know how to spell the President's name, yet you expect people to take your moronic ramblings seriously.

Forum List

Back