If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
The Donald is challenging The Huckster for Republican Supremacy!

fivethirtyeight-0413-ff1-blog480.png

Trump's Rise Highlights a Flawed Field - NYTimes.com
Wow - just a few years ago Piyush Amrit "Bobby" Jindal was the darling of the GOP. Now he's dead fucking last. :lol:

Maybe he just isn't stupid enough for the Wingnut Masses.

And I just read an article that puts his net worth at between 150-200 million dollars.

I would burn that article and never use that source again. Trump is worth at least 2 billion.

But hey. You're only off by 1.8 billion dollars. I guess that's kind of close. :eusa_whistle:
You got proof? No? Then sit down and STFU.

How about you sitting down and shut the fuck up
April 2011: "If and when Donald Trump announces his decision to run for the office of the presidency, he will be filing financial disclosure statements that will show his net worth is in excess of $7 billion with more than $250 million of cash, and very little debt. He is very, very liquid, said a source with knowledge of Trump's financial holdings" -- Politico
NationalJournal.com - A History of Donald Trump's Net Worth Publicity (1988-2011) - Friday, April 22, 2011

I can see it now..."The United States of Trump" from sea to shining sea.

just curious... what do you see now ?? be sure to include mexico in your answer...

A great nation suffering from post-hubris confusion (having discovered it isn't all-powerful after all) and in the process of tearing itself apart with partisan politics, mistrust, lack of leadership (and I refer to media, commentators and politicians from both sides), paranoia and confusion over its role in the world I'm sorry to say.

For the past 7 years the government has not given us a rason to trust it. and whats tearing us a part is there are some defending it because of politics. You can't fix something when half of the country thinks there is nothing wrong with the other half saying there is.

Last edited:
Both sides are bad-mouthing Trump.

I guess it's the same as with Obama. If you bad-mouth him people just shut you down.

I don't trust the right or the left on Trump.

The right is saying he's not serious, and the left says he's a joke.

Come to think of it the right and the left sounds almost identical.

It makes me want to vote for Trump now so I can tell both of them to go to hell.

And I just read an article that puts his net worth at between 150-200 million dollars.

I would burn that article and never use that source again. Trump is worth at least 2 billion.

But hey. You're only off by 1.8 billion dollars. I guess that's kind of close. :eusa_whistle:

That comes from Trump..in court. But with him..it's a "perception" thing.

:eusa_whistle:

April 2011: "If and when Donald Trump announces his decision to run for the office of the presidency, he will be filing financial disclosure statements that will show his net worth is in excess of $7 billion with more than $250 million of cash, and very little debt. He is very, very liquid, said a source with knowledge of Trump's financial holdings" -- Politico
NationalJournal.com - A History of Donald Trump's Net Worth Publicity (1988-2011) - Friday, April 22, 2011

Trump will be out in the middle of may. That's when his reality show gets renewed.

Trump will be out in the middle of may. That's when his reality show gets renewed.

You wish.

Don't hold your breath.

the new olberman lunatic on msnbc tried so hard to paint trump as a racist, but he didn't emotionally invest so heavily last night in trump is not running which was his centerpiec the night or two before. the democrat emit great political fear.. you can sense it. i love the deniers that think he's not running. he is, trust me on this. every time he speaks he's picking up momentum, dims are scared because he is saying all the right things. charles krauthammer took trump's phone call and said he was very impressed, obama's out of stream, his new mantra is "we may not get there in twenty years". he only speaks in sweeping generalities. he has no substance, never has.
the birther issue is fundemental and is no joke, and it won't be dismissed by people like me.

trump continues to lead in the only poll that matters, the usmb (al gore inspired) scientific control study group at the top of this page, accepted by the world as fact. there is consensus among voters that the donald will win.

barrak husein obama mmm... mmm... mmm... alna grayson... he's our man...

Damien.... this is for you !......

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be shocked if Trump was worth $7 billion.

But maybe I'm wrong.

the new olberman lunatic on msnbc tried so hard to paint trump as a racist, but he didn't emotionally invest so heavily last night in trump is not running which was his centerpiec the night or two before. the democrat emit great political fear.. you can sense it. i love the deniers that think he's not running. he is, trust me on this. every time he speaks he's picking up momentum, dims are scared because he is saying all the right things. charles krauthammer took trump's phone call and said he was very impressed, obama's out of stream, his new mantra is "we may not get there in twenty years". he only speaks in sweeping generalities. he has no substance, never has.
the birther issue is fundemental and is no joke, and it won't be dismissed by people like me.

trump continues to lead in the only poll that matters, the usmb scientific control study group at the top of this page, accepted by the world as fact.

He may or may not be racist..but the birther movement most definitely is..

You wish.

Don't hold your breath.

Willing to bet your sig line on that?

No. Rodney Dangerfield was funny and you laughed with him. Donald Trump is funny and you laugh at him.

Forum List

Back