If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Wait...is this a conservative saying that "family values" don't matter? That's pretty rich. It's usually the conservatives that try to act all lily white...only to find out later they've left their wife while she had cancer or some such.

Obama does not have control over the dollar anymore than Bush did. The dollar fell 22% under Bush. It has fallen 13% under Obama.

I think its more the right who are "hanging out by Trumps cock" by observing the polls.

The right keeps embracing as their new RONNIE anything that looks new right up until they realize their
"New Ronnie" is all about making a big buck and cares nothing for truely governing.

YEAH RIGHT, you see the people on the "right" starting thread after thread on him.?
It was the same thing with Palin. I don't think ANYTHING of Trump right now, I haven't MADE UP MY mind yet on who I'd like to see run, thought there are a couple of people I DO LIKE.

Wait...is this a conservative saying that "family values" don't matter? That's pretty rich. It's usually the conservatives that try to act all lily white...only to find out later they've left their wife while she had cancer or some such.

John Edwards?

I think its more the right who are "hanging out by Trumps cock" by observing the polls.

The right keeps embracing as their new RONNIE anything that looks new right up until they realize their
"New Ronnie" is all about making a big buck and cares nothing for truely governing.

YEAH RIGHT, you see the people on the "right" starting thread after thread on him.?
It was the same thing with Palin. I don't think ANYTHING of Trump right now, I haven't MADE UP MY mind yet on who I'd like to see run, thought there are a couple of people I DO LIKE.

Just like Palin, the left is afraid of Trump. So they do what's in their nature, since they cannot defend Obama they attack anyone and everyone that threatens their messiah.

John Edwards?

Elliot Spitzer
Bill Clinton

etc
etc

So I'm taking it you don't like men who like sex.

Here's a secret..don't tell anyone.

Most males love sex.

Really..we do.:eusa_shhh:

John Edwards?

Elliot Spitzer
Bill Clinton

etc
etc

Most males love sex.

THIS IS THE WAY WE TWIST A POST TWIST A POST TWIST A POST THIS IS THE WAY WE TWIST A POST ALL THE DAY LONG.
No these men were married and took a vow to be a partner with someone else. In a union of marriage and not break that vow. But you wouldn't understand that.

Just like Palin, the left is afraid of Trump. So they do what's in their nature, since they cannot defend Obama they attack anyone and everyone that threatens their messiah.

What is it with you and your relationship with fear? Rational people do not fear Trump or Palin or you. They are a laughing stock. If anyone need have alarm at the clowns the Christian Fundamentalists desperately push up on a pedestal it is the republican party. The infection perpetrated on the GOP by ideologues has destroyed respect for the party.

Elliot Spitzer
Bill Clinton

etc
etc

Most males love sex.

THIS IS THE WAY WE TWIST A POST TWIST A POST TWIST A POST THIS IS THE WAY WE TWIST A POST ALL THE DAY LONG.
No these men were married and took a vow to be a partner with someone else. In a union of marriage and not break that vow. But you wouldn't understand that.

yeah but, it's OK because they are DEMOCRATS.

What is it with you and your relationship with fear? Rational people do not fear Trump or Palin or you. They are a laughing stock. If anyone need have alarm at the clowns the Christian Fundamentalists desperately push up on a pedestal it is the republican party. The infection perpetrated on the GOP by ideologues has destroyed respect for the party.

Exactly! Rational people do not fear Trump or Palin. Which explains why the left fears Trump and Palin.

Only by those who never had respect for the party to begin with.
Continually bashing individuals that are not candidates but prospective candidates no doubt shows fear of those candidates.
If you are so sure that they are not worthy of Presidential consideration and so sure that they "do not have a chance" then you would not be discussing them at the length you and many others tend to discuss them.
Most, if not all Palin and Trump posts are started by those on the left. That in itself speaks volumes.
So deny it if you want....but you are seriously afraid of both of them.

Elliot Spitzer
Bill Clinton

etc
etc

Most males love sex.

Oh gosh.

Even George Washington..who was the father of our country..was proported to have had a fling or two.

It's the nature of the beast. Men are hardwired to have sex...and with lots of partners. Kudos to those who do not..but people who are in leadership roles generally have a greater libdo then the rest of the population.

Deal.

When someone is an object of ridicule, they aren't feared. When someone sticks a gun in your face and asks for your wallet, the usual reaction is not to make fun of the robber. It is a coping mechanism to say that the Left are fearful of Trump and Palin because people don't want what they believe in to be ridiculed.

Most males love sex.

Oh gosh.

Even George Washington..who was the father of our country..was proported to have had a fling or two.

It's the nature of the beast. Men are hardwired to have sex...and with lots of partners. Kudos to those who do not..but people who are in leadership roles generally have a greater libdo then the rest of the population.

Deal.

Gotta admit one thing...
I personally have no issue with your logic.
However, I am one that has been nothing but faithful to my beautiful wife for nearly 27 years now.
I would never want it any other way.

Most males love sex.

Oh gosh.

Deal.

It doesn't matter who oes it Just because I may agree with someone on one subject doesn't mean I agree with every thing they say or do. Violating the marriage vows is wrong.

When someone is an object of ridicule, they aren't feared. When someone sticks a gun in your face and asks for your wallet, the usual reaction is not to make fun of the robber. It is a coping mechanism to say that the Left are fearful of Trump and Palin because people don't want what they believe in to be ridiculed.

Deflective analogy.

It is human nature to demean someone that you fear. You do all you can to minimize their importance in an effort to elevate yourself, in your own eyes, above them.

It is human nature becuase you are seeking a way to eliminate the fear...and when you articulate your disdain of the one you fear to others you are looking for them to concur....giving you reason to stop fearing them.

It is an obvious attempt to minimize your own insecurity.

Only by those who never had respect for the party to begin with.
Continually bashing individuals that are not candidates but prospective candidates no doubt shows fear of those candidates.
If you are so sure that they are not worthy of Presidential consideration and so sure that they "do not have a chance" then you would not be discussing them at the length you and many others tend to discuss them.
Most, if not all Palin and Trump posts are started by those on the left. That in itself speaks volumes.
So deny it if you want....but you are seriously afraid of both of them.

I could not care less what "the left" fears. As a republican it is discouraging that we haven't had a respectable candidate for president since Bush one. This non-stop entourage of clowns, egomaniacs and religious zealots rightfully deserve ridicule. It is too bad that many of you that "think" you are republicans were not around to see examples of what a responsible and respectable republican looks like. I am referring to Eisenhower and Goldwater. The last 40 years has been a cesspool of morons and thieves in republican leadership with few exceptions. Ever since the main tool of The Christian Fascist wing of republicans has become fear mongering and ideological attacks on fellow Americans no serious man or woman with a shred of integrity has cared to step up and lead this pack of fuckwits. The only people they can attract are shallow media whores.

Forum List

Back