If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
This topic goes nowhere. Those who dislike Trump will use it as an opportunity to bash him. Those who like Trump will not think it matters much. Those who don't give two shits about Trump will not give two shits about it.

I agree, it doesn't mean much. However, it is telling of his motives.

It doesn't take rocket science to figure out that a palooka that barely voted in the general elections over the years, if/when they did, suddenly wants to be front and center in politics the year they're getting lots of media attention politically and entertainingly is nothing but a crock of shat.

Barely voted? :lol:

Seriously, if you dislike Trump, fine. He has some legit negatives. Making blatantly false statements only makes you look like a dummie.

He hasn't voted in several general elections as well.

Besides.........if you don't vote, you shouldn't run. Period.

You're still a dummie. They said he may not have voted in one (1) general election. One (1) is not several.
:cuckoo:

These people are getting nuttier as each day passes with the shit they pull outta their asses.

Yeah.. love it. Obama, never done a fucking thing in his life.. highly qualified. Trump, successful businessman, not qualified.

Besides.........in order for the Chump to get on the ballot, he'd have to release his tax statements.

He's not gonna do that.

That's for sure. He cultivates an image that's based on convincing people that he's richer than he actually is.

He once sued a reporter for libel for calling Trump a "millionaire" instead of a "billionaire".

How many billionaire's need to peddle their nonsense on TV for sustenance? (sp)

From what I've been reading, Trump's TV shows are the only part of his empire that's in the black. It's the only profitable things he's got right now.

If having solid ethics, means that I am a radical lunatic, so be it. It's better than being evil.

"Solid ethics"? Riiiiiiight............like the "solid ethics" that the GOP displays with adultery, divorce, lying and crap like that eh?

And Dems don't?

If you distinguish the 2 parties as one being honest and virtuous and the other not, you're either really stupoid or a complete hack.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't say anything about one party being more right and just than the other. I was simply pointing out that the current crop of GOP serving in government don't seem to be holding up their end of being the "family values" party.

Unless, like I said, that includes lying and adultery. And.........let's not forget Larry Craig and his homosexual dalliances in the airport men's room.

You're still a dummie. They said he may not have voted in one (1) general election. One (1) is not several.

These people are getting nuttier as each day passes with the shit they pull outta their asses.

Yeah.. love it. Obama, never done a fucking thing in his life.. highly qualified. Trump, successful businessman, not qualified.

Trump has had less success in business than you'd think.

Actually, no A Pack of Lips Howling.........I've not decided who I'm going to vote for yet, it's still a year and a half away.

I'm wondering why the GOP is favoring Trump over actual candidates who are CURRENTLY SERVING IN GOVERNMENT!

I guess it's fallout from the Palin factor.........just give people something shiny to look at and they think it's the greatest thing in the world.

My aunt calls it the "shiny keys factor", like jangling keys in front of an infant to get them to smile.

Sounds like "Hope & Change" to me. Your Aunt is onto something. You're voting for Barack Obama next time and you know it. So what opposing candidate are you going to approve of? You've made up your mind already. Your opinions of other candidates are just hot air at this point. No credibility at all.

I'm 100% positive this OP is voting for Barack Obama again in 2012. So why should we take this person's opinions of other candidates seriously? Obviously anyone who runs against their guy will be savagely demonized and smeared by them. I seriously doubt it matters who the candidate is. The smears will be coming regardless. If you've already made up your mind on who you're voting for,your opinions of other candidates would have to be suspect. Not much credibility in those opinions.

You know.....either Romney or Pawlenty would make better candidates than Trump.

What we really need is a junior senator with no experience and shady acquaintances.....:clap2:

What we really need is a junior senator with no experience and shady acquaintances.....:clap2:

Hey, Ass Sander..........what about all the GOP types who were friends with Jack Abramhoff?

For all the Trump 'tards......

NEW YORK - The New York City Board of Elections says Donald Trump hadn't voted in a primary elections over 20 years.

The board said before the 2010 N.Y. primary, the last time the possible Republican presidential candidate voted in a primary election was in the 1989 primary for mayor. That's when Rudy Giuliani beat businessman Ronald Lauder.

Trump also skipped the 2002 general election.

TV station NY1 was the first to report the information.

Trump didn't vote in primaries between 1989-2010 - CBS News

Now.......if this idiot hasn't voted in any elections for the past 20 years, he more than likely hasn't paid attention to politics.

Still think he's a viable candidate for president y'all?

Literacy isn't your thing, is it... :eusa_whistle:

Not only that, but Donald the Chump has also declared bankruptcy before.

And has publicly bragged about literally swindling and bilking people out of their money...recently even.

Yep, and recently it was reported that Trump had cheated a lot of investors out of money for some condo development he was doing that never got built.

He bragged about stealing their money.

Wanna see the US go into default on the global economy? Elect Trump and it will happen.

I'm 100% positive this OP is voting for Barack Obama again in 2012. So why should we take this person's opinions of other candidates seriously? Obviously anyone who runs against their guy will be savagely demonized and smeared by them. I seriously doubt it matters who the candidate is. The smears will be coming regardless. If you've already made up your mind on who you're voting for,your opinions of other candidates would have to be suspect. Not much credibility in those opinions.

Yea but you're voting for Barack Obama. So why should anyone listen to you? You will be demonizing and smearing anyone who opposes Barack Obama. And so will this OP. If i'm proven wrong i will come back and admit it.

"Solid ethics"? Riiiiiiight............like the "solid ethics" that the GOP displays with adultery, divorce, lying and crap like that eh?

And Dems don't?

If you distinguish the 2 parties as one being honest and virtuous and the other not, you're either really stupoid or a complete hack.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't say anything about one party being more right and just than the other. I was simply pointing out that the current crop of GOP serving in government don't seem to be holding up their end of being the "family values" party.

Unless, like I said, that includes lying and adultery. And.........let's not forget Larry Craig and his homosexual dalliances in the airport men's room.

Look, I am far to the right of the GOP. Both parties lie and cheat, that's obvious. The unethical behavior I was talking about was the violation of natural rights Like the OPs assertion that Trump should not run, since he hasn't voted for 20 yrs.

Yea but you're voting for Barack Obama. So why should anyone listen to you? You will be demonizing and smearing anyone who opposes Barack Obama. And so will this OP. If i'm proven wrong i will come back and admit it.

You will be proven wrong. However.......you won't admit to being wrong.

Trump has had less success in business than you'd think.

Yes, we really need someone with the financial acumen of Joe Biden to run the country instead. :cuckoo:

Why do you assume that anyone who thinks Trump is a dumbass is an Obama supporter?

Why do you think using "Joe Biden" as a strawman helps you make a point?

Forum List

Back