If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
People shouldn't be dismissing Trump so quickly. Whenever i see so many demonizing a particular candidate,i make it a point to listen to what that candidate has to say. Usually the demonizing is out of fear. He must be saying something that matters. Personally if it came down to Donald Trump or this current President,i would have to go with Trump. I'm willing to listen to what he has to say. All the demonizing is just a way for some to try and silence someone. It's all fear-based knee-jerk stuff. Lets hear what he has to say.

absolutely. if trump didn't matter or wasn't a threat he'd be ignored. just like palin. obama spent a ton of money to try to discredit palin. why, because she wasn't a threat?

Why don't you give it a shot, and go ahead and study Trump's history.

Then, dare come back and say that you'd consider him a viable candidate. That is all.

I have and he is a viable candidate. Besides,a "viable candidate" is all in the eye of the beholder. All this demonizing really is just fear-based knee-jerk shit. There's nothing wrong with listening to what the man has to say. I'm willing to listen.

You know his past well, and you consider him viable?

Ok, then. As to be expected.

What does "viable" even mean? Definitions for that are likely to be pretty arbitrary. He is a viable candidate. You may not like him but that doesn't mean he's not a viable candidate. I try to listen to what all candidates have to say. People should take their 'D' & 'R' blinders off and try listening to all candidates. Trump makes sense on some issues. I disagree with him on others though. I'll wait to hear more from him before i dismiss him. Hey that's just my take anyway.

People shouldn't be dismissing Trump so quickly. Whenever i see so many demonizing a particular candidate,i make it a point to listen to what that candidate has to say. Usually the demonizing is out of fear. He must be saying something that matters. Personally if it came down to Donald Trump or this current President,i would have to go with Trump. I'm willing to listen to what he has to say. All the demonizing is just a way for some to try and silence someone. It's all fear-based knee-jerk stuff. Lets hear what he has to say.

absolutely. if trump didn't matter or wasn't a threat he'd be ignored. just like palin. obama spent a ton of money to try to discredit palin. why, because she wasn't a threat?

Of course, there's two sides to every coin. For instance, that people discredit someone as a matter of their own studied opinion, come onto message boards, and say as much....doesn't mean they're "scared" of anything. It means they casually engage in political conversation as the rest of the board does.

I'd go so far as to say that everyone seeking to label dissent as "fear" of a person, is actually the fearful one.

The free flow of speech and information is always a good thing.

Last edited:
Many have already made up their minds and are voting for Barack Obama again. So their opinions on any other candidates would have to be suspect. They're voting for Obama again so their opinions just don't matter. These people have no credibility. Anyone who runs against their guy will be savagely demonized. It wont matter who that candidate is. If you've already made up your mind on voting for Barack Obama again,you just don't have a dog in this hunt. Your opinions on other candidates just don't matter. And that's that.

If you've already decided you're voting for Barack Obama again,why should anyone take your opinions on other candidates seriously? Obviously this OP is voting for Barack Obama again. So i'm pretty sure this OP is going to savagely demonize any candidate who runs against him. Logical & rational debate just wont be important to someone who has already made up their mind on who they're voting for. It really is a waste of time debating these people. We already know who they're voting for in 2012. Demonizing & Smearing is all that will matter to them from here on out. It is what it is.

For all the Trump 'tards......

NEW YORK - The New York City Board of Elections says Donald Trump hadn't voted in a primary elections over 20 years.

The board said before the 2010 N.Y. primary, the last time the possible Republican presidential candidate voted in a primary election was in the 1989 primary for mayor. That's when Rudy Giuliani beat businessman Ronald Lauder.

Trump also skipped the 2002 general election.

TV station NY1 was the first to report the information.

Trump didn't vote in primaries between 1989-2010 - CBS News

Now.......if this idiot hasn't voted in any elections for the past 20 years, he more than likely hasn't paid attention to politics.

Still think he's a viable candidate for president y'all?

NEW YORK - The New York City Board of Elections says Donald Trump hadn't voted in a primary elections over 20 years.

The board said before the 2010 N.Y. primary, the last time the possible Republican presidential candidate voted in a primary election was in the 1989 primary for mayor. That's when Rudy Giuliani beat businessman Ronald Lauder.

Now.......if this idiot hasn't voted in any elections for the past 20 years, he more than likely hasn't paid attention to politics.

Your kinda slow eh? Read what you posted- then read the article dummie. They claim that he didn't vote in PRIMARY elections.

Last edited:

You know........in order for me to consider someone a "viable candidate", they've gotta do 2 things......

Study the issues and vote. Trump apparently, has done neither.

He hasn't voted in several general elections as well.

Besides.........if you don't vote, you shouldn't run. Period.

I'd like to use this opportunity to post another hot pic of Trump's wife:

Melania+Knauss-Trump+02.jpg

Just asking but do you mean like Obama did while in the Senate his voting record was ummm present

Mark my words.......after June 1st, Trump will no longer be running for president.

This is just a publicity stunt to try to boost his ratings so that he can get his show renewed for another season.

Unfortunately for him, NBC makes more money off Seinfeld than they ever did with Trump.

Just asking but do you mean like Obama did while in the Senate his voting record was ummm present

Uuuhhhh, that's different. Shut up, it just is. :eusa_whistle:

Mark my words.......after June 1st, Trump will no longer be running for president.

This is just a publicity stunt to try to boost his ratings so that he can get his show renewed for another season.

Unfortunately for him, NBC makes more money off Seinfeld than they ever did with Trump.

Yup.

Free country... you are not REQUIRED by law to vote. Hell i do a right in candidate at times. Mickey Mouse and have been damn mad when he didn't win!

What candidate would be deemed "Viable" by someone who has already decided they're voting for Barack Obama again? Many on this very Board are obviously voting for Barack Obama again. So no candidate running against him is going to be deemed "Viable" by them. That's just the way it is. These people are going to demonize and smear anyone who runs against him. And we know who those people on this Board are. They just don't have any credibility on issues like this. Trump is viable but they just don't like him. And gee i wonder why? Could it be that he's running against their guy? It's not very complicated. The smears are only just beginning with these people. It's going to get much much worse. They've already made up their minds on who they're voting for. So no one opposing their guy will be acceptable to them. It is what it is.

Hey......voting "present" is better than not voting at all.

Matter of fact, many of the GOP vote that way quite a bit themselves.

Forum List

Back