If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
I think she looks just fine:

I don't...

mo_ugly.jpg

didn't she star in michael jacksons thriller?

Actually, if you knew anything about clothes, you would understand that the broad backside is actually a result of a poofed skirt, kinda like the "poodle skirts" of the 50's.

But.......we already know you don't have even 2 synapses to rub together.

Actually, if you knew anything about clothes, you would understand that the broad backside is actually a result of a poofed skirt, kinda like the "poodle skirts" of the 50's.

But.......we already know you don't have even 2 synapses to rub together.

dude, who you kidding? that's a fat ass.

i dont think he's going to run. and if he does, he'll be 2012's Fred Thompson, only worse.

He's going to New Hampshire?!? Holy crap! That's like so important for some undiscernable reason!

People shouldn't be dismissing Trump so quickly. Whenever i see so many demonizing a particular candidate,i make it a point to listen to what that candidate has to say. Usually the demonizing is out of fear. He must be saying something that matters. Personally if it came down to Donald Trump or this current President,i would have to go with Trump. I'm willing to listen to what he has to say. All the demonizing is just a way for some to try and silence someone. It's all fear-based knee-jerk stuff. Lets hear what he has to say.

People shouldn't be dismissing Trump so quickly. Whenever i see so many demonizing a particular candidate,i make it a point to listen to what that candidate has to say. Usually the demonizing is out of fear. He must be saying something that matters. Personally if it came down to Donald Trump or this current President,i would have to go with Trump. I'm willing to listen to what he has to say. All the demonizing is just a way for some to try and silence someone. It's all fear-based knee-jerk stuff. Lets hear what he has to say.

Why don't you give it a shot, and go ahead and study Trump's history.

Then, dare come back and say that you'd consider him a viable candidate. That is all.

Last night's celebrity apprentice at the beginning of the show where he gives them their first task, he asked the celebs if they think he should run for presidency. Most said yes and meatloaf said he would vote for him. Then Trump asked who they would NOT vote for and nobody said a word. He then said it's a good thing they didn't because he would have fired them on the spot.
I wonder when this epi was shot.

Then, dare come back and say that you'd consider him a viable candidate. That is all.

I have and he is a viable candidate. Besides,a "viable candidate" is all in the eye of the beholder. All this demonizing really is just fear-based knee-jerk shit. There's nothing wrong with listening to what the man has to say. I'm willing to listen.

I have and he is a viable candidate. Besides,a "viable candidate" is all in the eye of the beholder. All this demonizing really is just fear-based knee-jerk shit. There's nothing wrong with listening to what the man has to say. I'm willing to listen.

You know his past well, and you consider him viable?

Ok, then. As to be expected.

Forum List

Back