If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
And Dems don't?

If you distinguish the 2 parties as one being honest and virtuous and the other not, you're either really stupoid or a complete hack.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't say anything about one party being more right and just than the other. I was simply pointing out that the current crop of GOP serving in government don't seem to be holding up their end of being the "family values" party.

Unless, like I said, that includes lying and adultery. And.........let's not forget Larry Craig and his homosexual dalliances in the airport men's room.

Look, I am far to the right of the GOP. Both parties lie and cheat, that's obvious. The unethical behavior I was talking about was the violation of natural rights Like the OPs assertion that Trump should not run, since he hasn't voted for 20 yrs.

Yeah.......I get it.........you're one of them teabaggin assholes like Bachman or Palin.

No wonder Trump has your vote, he's pandering to the birthers and baggers.

why would anyone vote for a successful businessman when we can re-elect an bastard community Organizer to run the largest economy in the world?

:cuckoo:

You know.....either Romney or Pawlenty would make better candidates than Trump.

Yea but you're voting for Barack Obama. So why should anyone listen to you? You will be demonizing and smearing anyone who opposes Barack Obama. And so will this OP. If i'm proven wrong i will come back and admit it.

You will be proven wrong. However.......you won't admit to being wrong.

Well i still say you and this OP will be demonizing and smearing any candidate that runs against Barack Obama. It wont matter who it is. You will be 'Palinizing' them. I guess we'll see if i'm wrong on that though. But i will admit it if i'm proven wrong. See Ya in 2012.

Naw. See you in 2016. After President Obama's second term. Then maybe the GOP will have settled down and be fielding candidates that have some real credentials, instead of nut jobs like Palin, Bachmann, and Trump.

I didn't say anything about one party being more right and just than the other. I was simply pointing out that the current crop of GOP serving in government don't seem to be holding up their end of being the "family values" party.

Unless, like I said, that includes lying and adultery. And.........let's not forget Larry Craig and his homosexual dalliances in the airport men's room.

Look, I am far to the right of the GOP. Both parties lie and cheat, that's obvious. The unethical behavior I was talking about was the violation of natural rights Like the OPs assertion that Trump should not run, since he hasn't voted for 20 yrs.

Yeah.......I get it.........you're one of them teabaggin assholes like Bachman or Palin.

Trump doesn't have my vote. He only understands having an advantage over others. He has no respect for the right of another person. You probably have more in common with him than I do. The only thing you seem to have against him is that he is rich.

What candidate would be deemed "Viable" by someone who has already decided they're voting for Barack Obama again? Many on this very Board are obviously voting for Barack Obama again. So no candidate running against him is going to be deemed "Viable" by them. That's just the way it is. These people are going to demonize and smear anyone who runs against him. And we know who those people on this Board are. They just don't have any credibility on issues like this. Trump is viable but they just don't like him. And gee i wonder why? Could it be that he's running against their guy? It's not very complicated. The smears are only just beginning with these people. It's going to get much much worse. They've already made up their minds on who they're voting for. So no one opposing their guy will be acceptable to them. It is what it is.

What candidate wouldn't be deemed "Viable" by someone who has already decided they're voting against Barack Obama again?

Many on this very Board are obviously not voting for Barack Obama.

So any candidate running against Obama is going to be deemed "Viable" by them.

That's just the way it is.

These people are going to demonize and smear anyone who doesn't agree.

And we know who those people on this Board are.

They just don't have any credibility on issues like this.

Trump is viable.

And gee i wonder why?

Could it be that he's running against Obama?

It's not very complicated.

The smears are only just beginning with these people.

It's going to get much much worse.

They've already made up their minds on who they're voting for.

Anyone who is opposing Obama will be acceptable to them.

It is what it is.

So funny and bizarre watching people who are definitely voting for Barack Obama in 2012 trying to tell others which Republican Candidates are acceptable or unacceptable. Yea i'm pretty sure they will be demonizing and smearing anyone who runs against Barack Obama in 2012. Somehow i doubt it matters who that candidate is. They're going to try and 'Palinize' them regardless. So why don't you Obama sycophants just shut up and let us decide who the best Republican Candidate is. We're certainly not gonna listen to you wingers on that. Sheesh!

Yeah, I hate that stupid Bachmann, with her 2 law degress, successful Tax attorney, 58 foster children and million dollar private busness

She is dumb

We need a bastard community organizer

Trump doesn't have my vote. He only understands having an advantage over others. He has no respect for the right of another person. You probably have more in common with him than I do. The only thing you seem to have against him is that he is rich.

Bingo. Trump will NEVER be elected. His attraction right now is that he is raising some good issues and isn't afraid to go after those destroying this Republic.

Yeah, I hate that stupid Bachmann, with her 2 law degress, successful Tax attorney, 58 foster children and million dollar private busness

She is dumb

BINGO!! :clap2::clap2::clap2: Yea they're gonna try and 'Palinize' any candidate that runs against Barack Obama. It is pretty funny watching them pretend their opinions on who the Republican Candidate should be really means anything. As if they would approve of any Candidate that runs against Barack Obama. What a joke. :cuckoo:

Bachmann is stupid, with all that education, success, wealth, and business experience.

Dumb dumb dumb

If only President Oprah could lie to us again and start another war after stealing more of our freedoms...........

He is a real leader.....................even though the country has never been more divided.

He is a noble peace prize winner...........even though he started more wars than that idiot bush.

and bailed out wall st

and gave tax breaks to billionaires

and?

wait?

Last edited:
Bachmann is stupid, with all that education, success, wealth, and business experience.

Dumb dumb dumb

If only President Oprah could lie to us again and start another war after stealing more of our freedoms...........

He is a real leader.....................even though the country has never been more divided.

He is a noble peace prize winner...........even though he started more wars than that idiot bush.

and bailed out wall st

and?

wait?

Isnt Bachmann a lawyer and stuff? Oh yeah, she graduated from Oral Roberts Law school correct?

Oh yeah, brilliance right there.

ps...disingenuous one...why did he cave to give tax breaks to everyone and not just to us 98%? Be honest now..didnt the republicans hold the enitre (well 98% of us) country hostage unless he gave tax breaks to the rich?

Oral roberts law school....oh dear god that is funny stuff right there.

pps. He started more wars than bush? Are you just a fucking idiot?

God bless.

Last edited:
Trump has had less success in business than you'd think.

Yes, we really need someone with the financial acumen of Joe Biden to run the country instead. :cuckoo:

Why do you assume that anyone who thinks Trump is a dumbass is an Obama supporter?

Why do you think using "Joe Biden" as a strawman helps you make a point?
I don't care if you are a supporter of Obama. My point is simple- Biden is the VP . After a 40 year career in public service, earning an income north of 200K per year he has a net worth of less than $300K. It is not a strawman, it's a fact- the man cannot manage his won finances.

Dumb dumb dumb

and bailed out wall st

and?

wait?

And more :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: for ya!! If i could rep ya again i would. lol! :)

She is dumb

You could get a degree from Oral roberts law school...well, if it was still open that is.

Good luck with tyring to show bachmann has any intelligence. Seriously..good luck.

Yep.

Obama is the smarty:

14.7 trillion in debt
4 wars
Most divisive president ever
Hated on mainstreet
The left is boycotting
The right is boycotting
Tax cuts for billionaires
Gitmo lie
Patriot act lie
Lobbyist lie
Earmark lie

LOL

Good luck indeed,

No really

Good luck :lol:

Yes, we really need someone with the financial acumen of Joe Biden to run the country instead. :cuckoo:

Why do you assume that anyone who thinks Trump is a dumbass is an Obama supporter?

Why do you think using "Joe Biden" as a strawman helps you make a point?
I don't care if you are a supporter of Obama. My point is simple- Biden is the VP . After a 40 year career in public service, earning an income north of 200K per year he has a net worth of less than $300K. It is not a strawman, it's a fact- the man cannot manage his won finances.

Except you're the only person in this thread talking about Joe Biden. What's the point of the "look at the guy on your side" argument? What does Joe Biden's personal finances have to do with a thread about Trump?

Forum List

Back