If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
If they are a good candidate, why not?

However, Trump is not likely to ever be a good candidate. which makes me wonder why all the opposition to him. Who cares what he says. He isnt going to win.

Except you're the only person in this thread talking about Joe Biden. What's the point of the "look at the guy on your side" argument? What does Joe Biden's personal finances have to do with a thread about Trump?

To point out the nincompoopery of Obama/Biden supporters bitching about Trump's finances.

That's all.

Trump is a potential candidate, not even announced yet, and the vapid morons on the left (who don't know the meaning of the words "one" or "several") are attacking his voting record and his financial record. Joe Biden is an elected official serving as Vice President of the United States- his finances should be subject to the same scrutiny as Trump's. Feel free to explain why you disagree....

Because you are trolling and they are not.
In other words, you have no argument. Thanks for letting us know where you stand. :cuckoo:

Im not going to argue a point that has nothing, and I mean nothing to do with the OP.

Thanks for letting us know how sharp you are.

What candidate would be deemed "Viable" by someone who has already decided they're voting for Barack Obama again? Many on this very Board are obviously voting for Barack Obama again. So no candidate running against him is going to be deemed "Viable" by them. That's just the way it is. These people are going to demonize and smear anyone who runs against him. And we know who those people on this Board are. They just don't have any credibility on issues like this. Trump is viable but they just don't like him. And gee i wonder why? Could it be that he's running against their guy? It's not very complicated. The smears are only just beginning with these people. It's going to get much much worse. They've already made up their minds on who they're voting for. So no one opposing their guy will be acceptable to them. It is what it is.

What candidate wouldn't be deemed "Viable" by someone who has already decided they're voting against Barack Obama again?

Many on this very Board are obviously not voting for Barack Obama.

So any candidate running against Obama is going to be deemed "Viable" by them.

That's just the way it is.

These people are going to demonize and smear anyone who doesn't agree.

And we know who those people on this Board are.

They just don't have any credibility on issues like this.

Trump is viable.

And gee i wonder why?

Could it be that he's running against Obama?

It's not very complicated.

The smears are only just beginning with these people.

It's going to get much much worse.

They've already made up their minds on who they're voting for.

Anyone who is opposing Obama will be acceptable to them.

It is what it is.

:lol::lol:

---and you are perceived as out-spoken and tough and much of this country is hungry for your message. You're exciting. Glue down the hairpiece and throw your hat in the ring and speak to us on the issues, such as JOBS and the economy. You are an international businessman and you will get China before they completely get US. You have the cajones and you join with the rest of the politicians with baggage and imperfections. I don't see a Tea Party candidate winning the ticket but like the idea of one as a VP. I don't see the country going for a candidate who is extremely left or right, of the middle, where you really are. It's just the way America has regressed and it is too late to stop the tsunami.

Your presence on stage dwarfs all others in my mind and as of the post. Speak to the issues and stop boasting about your personal achievements. Who cares about those. :cuckoo:

he'd have had a shot if he hadn't gone down the birther route.

you understand that doesn't matter to the wackjobs, right? they will vote for anyone or anything that is vile and stupid as long as they say terrible things about the president... no matter how much they're lying.

of course, that really messes up the repub party.

Last edited:
he'd have had a shot if he hadn't gone down the birther route.

You may be quite right and that's what some of the best minds are saying, but I think the country "really" wants to know what all is on that birth certificate.

---and you are perceived as out-spoken and tough and much of this country is hungry for your message. You're exciting. Glue down the hairpiece and throw your hat in the ring and speak to us on the issues, such as JOBS and the economy. You are an international businessman and you will get China before they completely get US. You have the cajones and you join with the rest of the politicians with baggage and imperfections. I don't see a Tea Party candidate winning the ticket but like the idea of one as a VP. I don't see the country going for a candidate who is extremely left or right, of the middle, where you really are. It's just the way America has regressed and it is too late to stop the tsunami.

Your presence on stage dwarfs all others in my mind and as of the post. Speak to the issues and stop boasting about your personal achievements. Who cares about those. :cuckoo:

He IS correct about China as Obama praises them and glues the target on our backs...

IMF said so...

CNN: IMF Bombshell: Age of America Nears End. China's Economy Will Surpass the U.S. in 2016

Hey......voting "present" is better than not voting at all.

Matter of fact, many of the GOP vote that way quite a bit themselves.

Votin present is not voting. What part of that do you not understand?

Voting "present" is voting. It's counted as a "No" vote. It's a political tactic - but it's still a vote.

While it is essentially a no vote in that the Illinois Constitution requires 30 affirmative votes to pass legislation, a "present" vote shows a lack of commitment, a spineless decision designed to hide an unpopular position.
If obama's intent was to vote "no" in the 120 or so instances where he voted "present ", why didn't he vote "no"?

Votin present is not voting. What part of that do you not understand?

Voting "present" is voting. It's counted as a "No" vote. It's a political tactic - but it's still a vote.

While it is essentially a no vote in that the Illinois Constitution requires 30 affirmative votes to pass legislation, a "present" vote shows a lack of commitment, a spineless decision designed to hide an unpopular position.
If obama's intent was to vote "no" in the 120 or so instances where he voted "present ", why didn't he vote "no"?

For political reasons, of course.

When did we start getting "outraged" at politicians playing politics?

He IS correct about China as Obama praises them and glues the target on our backs...

IMF said so...

CNN: IMF Bombshell: Age of America Nears End. China's Economy Will Surpass the U.S. in 2016
Are wingnuts back to being anti-China, now that Bush is out of office?

I've been anti-China for a long time now, and every time I argued against all the corporations moving jobs to China because they are still a Communist country, wingnuts told me that didn't matter because they were our friends, and only their political system was Communist, while their economy was Capitalist.

What candidate would be deemed "Viable" by someone who has already decided they're voting for Barack Obama again? Many on this very Board are obviously voting for Barack Obama again. So no candidate running against him is going to be deemed "Viable" by them. That's just the way it is. These people are going to demonize and smear anyone who runs against him. And we know who those people on this Board are. They just don't have any credibility on issues like this. Trump is viable but they just don't like him. And gee i wonder why? Could it be that he's running against their guy? It's not very complicated. The smears are only just beginning with these people. It's going to get much much worse. They've already made up their minds on who they're voting for. So no one opposing their guy will be acceptable to them. It is what it is.

What candidate wouldn't be deemed "Viable" by someone who has already decided they're voting against Barack Obama again?

Many on this very Board are obviously not voting for Barack Obama.

So any candidate running against Obama is going to be deemed "Viable" by them.

That's just the way it is.

These people are going to demonize and smear anyone who doesn't agree.

And we know who those people on this Board are.

They just don't have any credibility on issues like this.

Trump is viable.

And gee i wonder why?

Could it be that he's running against Obama?

It's not very complicated.

The smears are only just beginning with these people.

It's going to get much much worse.

They've already made up their minds on who they're voting for.

Anyone who is opposing Obama will be acceptable to them.

It is what it is.

:lol::lol:

that i totally agree with gt, well said

Last edited:
Les Cauncks de Vancouver vont battre le Blackhawks de Chicago parce que les Blackhawks sont une équipe de petites filles.

C'mon, just two minutes worth of hockey. You could have a clip of Donald Trump furiously digging away in the Hawaiian archives, then suddenly - BAM! you cut away to two minutes of hockey! I guarantee, you'll have 30 million hosers coming to the theatres to see your movie.

Or you could have your movie starting out with Lou Dobbs in front of the White House talking in his deep voice. It would go something like this;

"In America today, we may be facing the greatest constitutional threat in the history of the union. Greater than the Civil War, the issue of whether or not President Barack Obama is a natural born citizen might ..."

The BAM! a herd of stampeding buffalo trample over Lou Dobbs! Thousands of them all over 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Followed by thousands of wildebeest. And meerkats. The meerkats are riding the wildebeest.

And then some hockey.

Now THAT would be a movie.

little girls ? what would the music be ?? who could we get to play dobbs ??

toto tell me what you thimk about this.... you're ruled by the queen, i mean, the queen tells you what to do, so you might appreciate this. prince william proposed marriage to kate middleton in kenya. you see where i'm going with this ?? obama was born in kenya, i think that's too an amazing of a coincidence. either obama is a royal, or kate middleton could be obknoba's say.... cousin. wouldn't that explain the obama's not being invited to the wedding. ?? plus they all enjoy a good hockey game.... what do you think ??

Oh...my...God...!!!!
I think you've cracked it...the smoking gun!!!!!

I hope you've passed this new information onto Donald so that he can get his 'investigators' out of the bar at Waikiki where they're pretending to look for clues, don their tweed deerstalker hats, pick up their magnifying glasses and smoking pipes and get on the first plane to Kenya...boy will they be pissed off!

waitin for the movie to come out.

Forum List

Back