If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Magna Cum Laude at Harvard Law, and eventually, President of the United States of America.

In my opinion that means he's qualified to be there, by proxy. Not qualified to be there would be something like a 2.5 or under.

Besides, your posts don't matter, you just pop in to say fly by bitchy shit, to get your fix.

He's qualified to be in the White House becuase he's MCL at Harvard ?

Are you seriously this dense?

He's qualified to BE AT HARVARD, is what I was saying, because OBVIOUSLY HE KEPT HIS GRADES TO A COMMENDaBLE LEVEL (Magna Cum Laude). Are you this dense?

As long as you're willing to pay the tuition, dumb fuck, you can attend college anywhere.
Perhaps someday when you graduate high school, you'll discover this, dumb fuck.

Trump, not content with taking on the Hawaiian state government and accusing them of telling lies, is now going to do the same with Harvard and Columbia?

And...what are they, who are going to be baying for Obama's school grades, going to be called?
Skoolers?
Graders?

He's qualified to be in the White House becuase he's MCL at Harvard ?

Are you seriously this dense?

He's qualified to BE AT HARVARD, is what I was saying, because OBVIOUSLY HE KEPT HIS GRADES TO A COMMENDaBLE LEVEL (Magna Cum Laude). Are you this dense?

As long as you're willing to pay the tuition, dumb fuck, you can attend college anywhere.
Perhaps someday when you graduate high school, you'll discover this, dumb fuck.

We weren't talking about whether or not he could attend, please, follow the conversation. We were talking about whether or not he was QUALIFIED to Attend, and Magna Cum Laude suggests that he was. I wouldn't be calling anyone a dumb fuck, you can't seem to follow a pretty basic topic.

Trump, not content with taking on the Hawaiian state government and accusing them of telling lies, is now going to do the same with Harvard and Columbia?

And...what are they, who are going to be baying for Obama's school grades, going to be called?
Skoolers?
Graders?

Well, we can't call them* Schoolies. :lol:

Last edited:
Trump is trolling.

That scion is like the poster boy for everything that is wrong with American capitalism.

Trump: Obama wasn't qualified for Ivy League - Yahoo! News

Trump saying Obama wasn't qualified for Ivy League, without any evidence at all.

The guy will have 4 years of a Presidential record, let's get to the issues if you want to attack him on something, dumbass.

This coming from a guy who inherited his money. He's pandering to the people without education.

Obama interned at Sidley Austin, graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law, and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago. Yeah, what a dummy.

Envy is such an ugly trait.

Last edited:
Trump is trolling.

That scion is like the poster boy for everything that is wrong with American capitalism.

What's your issue with him? He's rich? Has more money than you'll ever dream of possessing? Is successful? Is a shining example of a successful businessman? Has an attractive wife?

What precisely is your fucking problem with him?

Trump is trolling.

What's your issue with him? He's rich? Has more money than you'll ever dream of possessing? Is successful? Is a shining example of a successful businessman? Has an attractive wife?

He's outspokenly, admittingly arrogant
He's bankrupted several Companies
He'd start a War with China
He's extremist, on the issues
He can't seem to keep a wife, for some very odd reason
He's pandering to odd-ball issues as opposed to intelligently discussing our pressing issues

JJJJJust, for starters.

Trump: Obama wasn't qualified for Ivy League - Yahoo! News

Trump saying Obama wasn't qualified for Ivy League, without any evidence at all.

The guy will have 4 years of a Presidential record, let's get to the issues if you want to attack him on something, dumbass.

So let's review - again (for the sake of the moronic who can't grasp simple shit)... what do we know about Obama's academic record?

Well, we know that - at best - his GPA at Occidental was 3.3. AT. BEST. So, annoyingly, Trump could well be right. Why the left can't remember that one simple fact is beyond me.

Magna Cum Laude at Harvard Law, and eventually, President of the United States of America.

In my opinion that means he's qualified to be there, by proxy. Not qualified to be there would be something like a 2.5 or under.

Besides, your posts don't matter, you just pop in to say fly by bitchy shit, to get your fix.

Interesting how a less than average student at an easy college like Occidental can suddenly climb to magna cum laude at a hard one, huh?

In my opinion, he's a phoney. "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark", W Shakespeare, Hamlet Act 1.

Yeah, you should be demanding that he release his school report cards!!!
And don't be fobbed off with the short form ones either!!!

So let's review - again (for the sake of the moronic who can't grasp simple shit)... what do we know about Obama's academic record?

Well, we know that - at best - his GPA at Occidental was 3.3. AT. BEST. So, annoyingly, Trump could well be right. Why the left can't remember that one simple fact is beyond me.

Interesting how a less than average student at an easy college like Occidental can suddenly climb to magna cum laude at a hard one, huh?

In my opinion, he's a phoney. "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark", W Shakespeare, Hamlet Act 1.

Noone would expect that that wouldn't be your opinion. Obviously, since Birth, Obama had moles faking his life in order to become President some 40+ years later. From his place of birth, to his College Records, to his Health Records to his Religious beliefs ..... he's got the Wizard of Oz working on his image and is undermining the intelligence of all who voted for him. All, obviously.

Trump is trolling.

He's pandering to odd-ball issues as opposed to intelligently discussing our pressing issues

JJJJJust, for starters.

Obama is arrogant - problems with him?
Your "issues" with Trump seem personal. As if you're jealous of his successes.
Get fucking over it loser.

JJJJJust, for starters.

My "issues" with Trump are that I don't feel his a fit for the Presidency. We're talking about Trump, but you can't seem to keep your mind off of Obama. What's that about Jealousy?:eusa_whistle:

JJJJJust, for starters.

My "issues" with Trump are that I don't feel his a fit for the Presidency. We're talking about Trump, but you can't seem to keep your mind off of Obama. What's that about Jealousy?:eusa_whistle:

Who do you feel is "fit" to be President, asshole?

Noone would expect that that wouldn't be your opinion. Obviously, since Birth, Obama had moles faking his life in order to become President some 40+ years later. From his place of birth, to his College Records, to his Health Records to his Religious beliefs ..... he's got the Wizard of Oz working on his image and is undermining the intelligence of all who voted for him. All, obviously.

Yep, that's the typical rant of a lefty. I question the validity of his 'qualification' to get into Harvard so I must be a Birther. Fucking idiot.

I said, and I am right... His GPA at Occidental could not have been over 3.3 - and that's assuming he got the top mark for his PolSci - I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. How the fuck does one qualify for Harvard with a 3.3? One doesn't. So,

How the fuck did he get into Harvard?
How the fuck did he go from a 3.3 at an 'easy' college to MCL at a hard one?

These are perfectly legitimate questions. As an American, I have a right to know about my President's record. All of it. And, I would say the same thing if he was a Republican. I would say the same thing if he was white. I would say the same thing no matter who he is.

We have a right to know.

Edit your post to remive "asshole" and I'll answer your question, jerk-puss. Otherwise, niete. :lol:

Yep, that's the typical rant of a lefty. I question the validity of his 'qualification' to get into Harvard so I must be a Birther. Fucking idiot.

I said, and I am right... His GPA at Occidental could not have been over 3.3 - and that's assuming he got the top mark for his PolSci - I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. How the fuck does one qualify for Harvard with a 3.3? One doesn't. So,

These are perfectly legitimate questions. As an American, I have a right to know about my President's record. All of it. And, I would say the same thing if he was a Republican. I would say the same thing if he was white. I would say the same thing no matter who he is.

We have a right to know.

:lol:

We have a right to know.

Stop being so nosey.

Edit your post to remive "asshole" and I'll answer your question, jerk-puss. Otherwise, niete. :lol:

jerk-puss?

You're laughable idiot.

I'm seriously not interested in your asinine opinions as to who is qualified to be President.

Ok then, we have a mutual disrespect for each other. So, now that we've established that

Forum List

Back