🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If I hear Gov Coumo beg DADDY trump for help one mode time!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
What a complete embarrassment democrats are and the king of them all is Gov Coumo!

Everything out of his mouth is fed government needs to give me this give me that.

DEMOCRATS ARE COMPLETE LOSERS!

Just the other day Fred’s brother was saying Trump had no say in when and how NY opens up.......today the blithering idiot is crying because Trump hasn’t announce he will pay to open NY.

Fuck off asshat. Pay for your own shit, the rest of the country is tired of your whining and crying.

Coumo was not very pleasant today, his rants were a lot like the rants of the losers on this USMB, full of lies, old talking points, and just non-helpful bullshit. Maybe Cuomo is thinking about running and wants to get up to speed battling Trump?
After Trump got Cuomo thru the COVID crisis?! Who did their job better, Trump or Cuomo??

Trump sent Crazy Cuomo everything he asked when he asked for it except the lousy 40 fucking thousand ventilators! Cuomo is a bastard democrat. He’s an asshole just like all the other democrats.

What a complete embarrassment democrats are and the king of them all is Gov Coumo!

Everything out of his mouth is fed government needs to give me this give me that.

Your link:

"New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and President Trump clashed Friday after Cuomo demanded the president provide the funding necessary for the state to reopen the economy amid the coronavirus ciris, warning not to 'pass the buck without passing the bucks.'"
TRUMPVIRUS.jpg

Are you clear on the difference between state and federal funding? Only one is capable of spending before taxing, and it appears the Trump viron is ignorant of that reality too.

Your link:

"New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and President Trump clashed Friday after Cuomo demanded the president provide the funding necessary for the state to reopen the economy amid the coronavirus ciris, warning not to 'pass the buck without passing the bucks.'"
TRUMPVIRUS.jpg

Are you clear on the difference between state and federal funding? Only one is capable of spending before taxing, and it appears the Trump viron is ignorant of that reality too.
You, and Cuomo, need to put your big boy pants on.

Oh...what will you do? Tell us! Tell us! :eek:

Coumo was not very pleasant today, his rants were a lot like the rants of the losers on this USMB, full of lies, old talking points, and just non-helpful bullshit. Maybe Cuomo is thinking about running and wants to get up to speed battling Trump?
After Trump got Cuomo thru the COVID crisis?! Who did their job better, Trump or Cuomo??
Cuomo and it wasn't close.

You keep winning polls we keep winning elections.. lol

3029AF6F-BDB1-49B7-8DDE-D19E2FF1A1AC.jpeg

View attachment 324618

Isn't that precious? Trump wants an attaboy for doing his job..which we all know was directed and done by someone else. Cause Trump doesn't have a clue how things work.

His state is a Petri dish of death......but his minions love him. WINNING!

View attachment 324618

Isn't that precious? Trump wants an attaboy for doing his job..which we all know was directed and done by someone else. Cause Trump doesn't have a clue how things work.
How man vets and hospitals did he give to Ny??

Forum List

Back