🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If I Shake my Fist at the Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh ... So if God logged in and responded to your post ...Thus receiving a time/date-stamp ... Would that be sufficient proof He was here?

Only if I believed with all of my heart, soul, mind and body that the train of thought driving those posts was indeed God.

I get it ... It doesn't matter if God logs on and posts ... If you don't think it is God ... Regardless of the fact it would be God in my question.
Which in fact is irrelevant ... He has been denied by better folks than us I would presume.

Uh ... So if God logged in and responded to your post ...Thus receiving a time/date-stamp ... Would that be sufficient proof He was here?

Only if I believed with all of my heart, soul, mind and body that the train of thought driving those posts was indeed God.

I get it ... It doesn't matter if God logs on and posts ... If you don't think it is God ... Regardless of the fact it would be God in my question.
Which in fact is irrelevant ... He has been denied by better folks than us I would presume.

God himself told me that he doesn't care who believes in him or who denies him because he has no intention whatsoever of bothering to waste his time answering anyone's prayers.

;)

He prefers Tweets these days instead! :D

If you can't say it in 140 characters then it is just TL-DR and it goes in the recycle bin.

God himself told me that he doesn't care who believes in him or who denies him because he has no intention whatsoever of bothering to waste his time answering anyone's prayers.

;)

He prefers Tweets these days instead! :D

If you can't say it in 140 characters then it is just TL-DR and it goes in the recycle bin.

If I shake my fist at the sky and declare to God that I am impressed with neither his presence nor his proofs to date and I challenge the aforementioned God to kill me now or forever be regarded and described by me as fictitious, does that prove anything?

:eusa_think:

Well, it could mean a couple of things:
1. You can shake your fist.

2. "May God strike me down if [whatever] ... ." is not a new challenge. God rarely responds.

3. You should perhaps consider that God doth have a sense of humor ... and He might even have a Heavenly Taser that could give you a jolt but not kill you.

Gawd never responds.

Joe, did you have a Mom and Dad growing up? If you asked one of them to kill you, would you be disappointed if they refused to kill their child too?

Wouldn't have to. When asked to prove their existence to me by giving me a hug, they both complied.

When I turned my back on my parents and walked away, they did not douse me with gasoline and light a match, because they love me unconditionally. :D

I humbly suggest it either proves there is no God, or there is but God does not do things your way.

That's all I have.

God told me that he is real, but has not been answering any prayers because he has been too busy tying to figure out is he in "one", or if he is "three", for the last 2000 years.

If I shake my fist at the sky and declare to God that I am impressed with neither his presence nor his proofs to date, and I challenge the aforementioned God to kill me now or forever be regarded and described by me as fictitious, does that prove anything?
If it wasn't for God using his mind to keep you alive, your entire physical body would melt down in a pool of squishy stuff.

If I shake my fist at the sky and declare to God that I am impressed with neither his presence nor his proofs to date and I challenge the aforementioned God to kill me now or forever be regarded and described by me as fictitious, does that prove anything?

Well, it could mean a couple of things:
1. You can shake your fist.

2. "May God strike me down if [whatever] ... ." is not a new challenge. God rarely responds.

3. You should perhaps consider that God doth have a sense of humor ... and He might even have a Heavenly Taser that could give you a jolt but not kill you.

Gawd never responds.
What I don't get about religious reasoning is that if God is omnicient and all powerful, why does he/she cause terrible things to happen? For example, if a Christian gets cancer, he/she prays for God to cure the cancer. But, why doesn't the Christian blame God for giving him/her the cancer in the first place? If God is all powerful and can cure your cancer, why would he give it to you in the first place?

Why does she let so many innocent children suffer from neglect and abuse: all over the world, especially in the 3rd world, children suffer from hunger and neglect. In fact, the entire 3rd world suffers from war, hunger, disease. Why does God allow that if he/she is all powerful? What's the point of praying for God to help these people when he is the one that is, apparently, afflicting them with these problems? It makes no sense.

I can dig it... The apparent lack of interest in humanity by any and every Deity out there worthy of Monkey worship is strong evidence against there being a Deity at all.

I can dig it... The apparent lack of interest in humanity by any and every Deity out there worthy of Monkey worship is strong evidence against there being a Deity at all.
The apparent lack of interest in humanity ...

if it is any solace for the above, the verbal religion points to Noah where the Almighty destroyed everyone but the few remaining worth saving ... the Everlasting is not a given, birthright to be confused with death.

If I shake my fist at the sky and declare to God that I am impressed with neither his presence nor his proofs to date, and I challenge the aforementioned God to kill me now or forever be regarded and described by me as fictitious, does that prove anything?
YES! It proves that GOD is merciful and doesn't want you to end up separated from Him for all eternity.

To my friends in The Bahamas.....

God isn't mad at y'all - it's physics.

If you win on any level it's sheer stupid luck. Same if you lose.

Joe, did you have a Mom and Dad growing up? If you asked one of them to kill you, would you be disappointed if they refused to kill their child too?

What else is a person supposed to do to get their mom and dad to talk to them?

Getting your mom or dad to speak is fairly easy. Getting God to speak is a little bit more difficult. Can you help others in Joe's situation? How do you get God to acknowledge that you exist?

Wouldn't have to. When asked to prove their existence to me by giving me a hug, they both complied.

You proved your parents exist? Just use the same method with God. Ask Him a question and see if He responds. If He doesn't then He probably doesn't exist. If He does answer then He probably does exist. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back