🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If I Shake my Fist at the Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like him to fetch a stick for you too?

Do you think you are special or something?
I'm not asking for a gift or a wish... Just a sign. You seem to think that that's too much to ask. I think it's a minimum.
And you believe he owes you this why?
Seems like if you want people to believe you exist you have to show them that you do, otherwise you have nothing. Like me claiming that I'm the best hockey player ever, but I never play to show people. They're not going to believe me. Just laugh at me.
Why do you think God cares if you believe in him?
Then why would priests... go around converting all the natives... And won't god judge me for not believing and send me to hell?
Is it your belief that God told them to?

I have no idea what you will be judged for but I have a sneaking suspicion that that will be the least of your concerns.

If I shake my fist at the sky and declare to God that I am impressed with neither his presence nor his proofs to date, and I challenge the aforementioned God to kill me now or forever be regarded and described by me as fictitious, does that prove anything?

:eusa_think:

Not really.

G-d is under no obligation to prove anything to you. It's kind of like you shaking your fist at me, and saying that you are not impressed with my existence.

My response would be something along the lines of.... "That's nice" and I move on without you. I don't need you to believe me, and nor does G-d need you to believe in him.

I'm always reminded of Psalms 2:

The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the LORD and against his anointed, saying, "Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles."

The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.
Point being that all the nations of the Earth deny the one in Heaven.... and he just laughs at them.

G-d is not in need of you or anyone. He does not need any of us. He wants us. He loves us. He wants the best for all of us.

But if we shake our fists at him, he'll just laugh. He'll let you do whatever you want, without him. He's perfectly fine with you shaking your fists at the sky.

Just remember that when trouble and pain fall on your life.... don't blame G-d for it. Because you rejected him being involved in your life. So there is only one person to blame, and that's the man in the mirror.

I'm not asking for a gift or a wish... Just a sign. You seem to think that that's too much to ask. I think it's a minimum.
Seems like if you want people to believe you exist you have to show them that you do, otherwise you have nothing. Like me claiming that I'm the best hockey player ever, but I never play to show people. They're not going to believe me. Just laugh at me.
Then why would priests... go around converting all the natives... And won't god judge me for not believing and send me to hell?

I have no idea what you will be judged for but I have a sneaking suspicion that that will be the least of your concerns.
Why? What's going to happen to me?

If I shake my fist at the sky and declare to God that I am impressed with neither his presence nor his proofs to date, and I challenge the aforementioned God to kill me now or forever be regarded and described by me as fictitious, does that prove anything?

:eusa_think:
That you're nut like I knew all along.

No one knows.

No one knows.
So your "sneaking suspicion" is nothing but a big wet fartsmoke. :lol:

No one knows.
Nope. Your atheism will be the least of your concerns.

No one knows.
Why?

No one knows.
Why?
Because you have bigger problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back