If I was this girls father, It'd be time for some counter jihad

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
The traumatised schoolgirl told prosecutors she was screaming for help, and although other pupils witnessed the boys chasing her and forcing their way into the toilet, no one intervened.

The teenagers are accused of then dragging the schoolgirl into the school canteen where she was stripped naked and gang raped.

Witnesses told police the girl's screams could be heard 'throughout the whole school', and that they were stunned when teachers did nothing. And when she turned up late for class, she was reprimanded, it is claimed.

Read more: Boy accused of gang-raping girl, 15, with his friends 'fled to the UK'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Where is the faculties basic humanity? How can you sit unflinching thru something like that unless you are enjoying it......my god is there anything to save in the EU at all

Disinterested witnesses are nothing new yet it shocks the senses every time we hear at it. Seems like a societal pass the buck hoping the next guy takes action.

This went on for months, and she was gang raped 3 other times? Everyone at the school, students and faculty, knew about the ongoing harrassments? and nobody did anything to help her? That is truly messed up

true enough, but what I think is even more evil, is the fact that little SOB that instigated it all is getting away with it because he moved to UK :blowup:

I can only hope there are some Brits that will take him down & show him a thing or two in some back alley.

Reminds of me an old NY case Kitty Genovese

"37 Who Saw Murder Didn't Call the Police"

http://www.nytimes.com/1964/03/27/37-who-saw-murder-didnt-call-the-police.html

Dear Alex I remember reading up on studies of "bystander syndrome" and what causes people not to respond to emergency cries for help.

The case brought up in my college class was an incident where a woman was crying for help and several neighbors in units around hers heard her screaming and calling for help, but nobody did anything. I think the woman was killed. They were all waiting for someone else.

The study I read about that people were more likely to take action
if they knew they were the only one there.

The larger number of people who witness a crime or emergency, they tend to wait on cues from each other, and if nobody acts, they think "something else must be going on" or "someone else must be handling it" and that's why nobody's doing anything additional.

One research study involved recreating emergency calls of someone asking for help; and if only one person was on the line, that person would focus on taking all steps necessary to aid the person in crisis and response time was fastest. But if there was more than one person on the line, then it look longer to respond because people would check with each other who should do what. They would wait to see if someone else does anything before they do anything, like waiting on confirmation how to handle an unfamiliar situation if they have no previous experience.

So I guess it's like how delegating something to a committee can be crippling. People take their social cues from the environment, so if other people aren't taking action, it is easy to assume "it's just a domestic issue" and the norm for people is to mind their own business unless clearly directed otherwise. The mind will justify all kinds of things to try to tell us "everything is going normal."

Blaming the rape victim is another way the mind tries to make sense of injustice, to the point of projecting reasons a crime victim invited attack. People want so much to believe there is justice, security and order/reason in the world that our minds will spell out a convenient story.

Actually, the story of 37 people who witnessed the murder of Kitty Genovese was eventually discredited upon a review of the facts. Ultimately, only one person actually witnessed the murderer in the act of killing the woman. The witness, a male opened the door to his apartment, looked down the stairs, saw the woman on the floor in the hallway being actively attacked with a knife, hollered at the perpetrator to stop, then closed the door. Others heard her calls for help when the killer first attacked her outside and when they looked out, he had initially left and she was on her feet, so they ignored it. One witness looking out the window hollered at the perpetrator to leave the woman alone or he would call police. Sadly, seeing her on her feet, he went back to finish her off as she went into the apartment building.

Forum List

Back