If I were a billionaire with many business interests, I wouldn't want to provide my taxes either

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Really, this would just open up a can of worms and scrutiny from 1000 political operative accountants and others whose only interest would be to find a line here or there to dissect and misrepresent Trumps past dealings.

He was elected without releasing his taxes, in the end, it won't matter as long as he keeps his promises and proves he is America First. I do understand the logic of the release, but the complexity and scope of his business dealings is light years away from what any other former president would have been involved in.

I know a billionaire and not a chance he shows his taxes to anyone short those who need to see them. He's very private, and "nobody" knows his worth. He has a ton of integrity, but that doesn't matter, his tax statements are nobody's business.

The tax thing only came up again because they lost on "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA", as well. Losses have become their comfort zone.

Really, this would just open up a can of worms and scrutiny from 1000 political operative accountants and others whose only interest would be to find a line here or there to dissect and misrepresent Trumps past dealings.

He was elected without releasing his taxes, in the end, it won't matter as long as he keeps his promises and proves he is America First. I do understand the logic of the release, but the complexity and scope of his business dealings is light years away from what any other former president would have been involved in.

Mitt Romney is the only one that would have been close enough to compare to Trump when it come to Taxes and it was Romney choice to show them.

As the law sit there is no requirement to divulge his ( Trump ) Tax Returns ...

Now if he wants to that is his choice but until there is a law requiring him, well it is none of my damn business...

This whole thing is a loser for Trump. On the one hand, he looks like he’s trying to hide something by not showing his returns. On the other hand, if he shows his tax return whatever he is hiding will be exposed.

The nosy scumbag left has no valid reason to demand Trump's tax returns. We have a gigantic IRS who makes sure Trump pays what he owes.

Trump will never be your fqther :itsok:

This whole thing is a loser for Trump. On the one hand, he looks like he’s trying to hide something by not showing his returns. On the other hand, if he shows his tax return whatever he is hiding will be exposed.
And please tell us whats hes hiding. O what you say moron you have zero evidence he is hiding anything you say

And please tell us whats hes hiding. O what you say moron you have zero evidence he is hiding anything you say

It's none of your business. If anything, I suspect he's hiding the fact he doesn't give much to charity. Oh well, I didn't vote for him because he's charitable, I voted for him because he has 10 lbs. balls, a big brain, shakes things up and gets a lot accomplished. He's more than proved himself. Four more years, you can count on it.

Are these the same folks who responded to the Patriot Act with 'if you don't do anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about!'?

I never liked that argument, it's weak and offensive in my opinion.

I can assure you that in Canada the RCMP and their underling have PLENTY to hide, so in many respects I'd love this theory if it were applied equally and fairly. I laugh heartily in the face of those who suggest it in Canada as I know how Canadian covert police and their families would be exposed as a group of 3rd World lying dirtbags.

It's not about people hiding things, it's about privacy. He outlined his financial situation with 104 page release. The rest should be (in my opinion) between him and the government. If he had a problem, they would have spied on him years ago and decided he was a traitor. He just went through 2+ years being investigated.

Big Business people like their privacy and to keep their ownership interests private. Nothing wrong with that outside of serious crime.

Last edited:
I would guess a billionaires tax returns are extremly complicated with dozens of business investments alone.
I am 50 percent owner in a business with 36 employees.
Our tax returns are a pain in the ass and we have a accountant service work with a tax service .
A billionaire such as trump undrr audit could be a really long process.

Mitt Romney is the only one that would have been close enough to compare to Trump when it come to Taxes and it was Romney choice to show them.

Now if he wants to that is his choice but until there is a law requiring him, well it is none of my damn business...

Actually, it is our business if he owes the Russians or Saudis a lot of money.

The question you guys don't want to ask is, "What is he trying to hide and why?"

Yup and the IRS has refused the House request for copies of Trumps taxes.

Wonder what the idiot Dems will do next??

They sure are stupid.

I have plenty of evidence. He’s the first president since Nixon not to release his returns. It is obvious there is something in the returns he does not want public, otherwise he’d just release them. Now mind you, if he’s the candidate for the Republicans, I will vote for him over any democrat. But there is something in those returns he doesn’t want exposed, clearly.

Those with nothing to hide....

Hide nothing.

Why don't you email the police and ask for a CCTV camera outside your home then. Better yet, place one inside your home, just in case, after all, you have nothing to hide...

On exactly what grounds should a global corporation reveal to all of their competitors all of their holdings and earnings, etc.?

Actually, it is our business if he owes the Russians or Saudis a lot of money.

The question you guys don't want to ask is, "What is he trying to hide and why?"

His 104 page financial summary outlined this if all reports are accurate.

They want to dissect his business ownership to target them maybe embarrass him if he didn't give to charity etc.

Forum List

Back