If it was about saving lives

i am taking about spice and other designer drugs....as opposed to organically grown pot.....

what does that have to do with gun control.....someone mentioned government regulations of drugs and booze and i was going on that.....can you even read at a trump level?
Yet behind all your talk is that fascist agenda of gun control

You obviously don't since you defined homicide as murder.

If you were actually a cop you would have known the difference.
I said you were splitting hairs
Look at the time stamp

Attachments

• 16830252736775420611237702788504.jpg
    16830252736775420611237702788504.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 8
I said you were splitting hairs
Look at the time stamp
Like that means anything?

Anyone can post a picture or a sign.

If you were a cop and you didn't actually know the definitions of the crimes you were supposed to investigate then you should be embarrassed

He defended himself against a violent animal. That's why we have CCWs in the first place. To the chagrin of you leftists, self-defense is still legal in this country. We don't lock people up for defending their lives, unless you live in a commie state like New York.
I have no problem with concealed carry.
I have a problem with hunting down a kid ad murdering him because he was Black.
I have a problem with hero worship of a murderer.
For further information look up your latest hero. Rittenhouse

Like that means anything?

Anyone can post a picture or a sign.

If you were a cop and you didn't actually know the definitions of the crimes you were supposed to investigate then you should be embarrassed
Post a picture of the exact same time stamp when taken as the same time of the post?

As we well know, The Democrats don't give a flat rat's ass about the lives of American people. They do however like to stand on their bodies to push their agendas.
What Democrats like most is getting wealthy off lucrative speaking engagements, influence peddling and insider trading.

Post a picture of the exact same time stamp when taken as the same time of the post?

As if that proves anything

You don't even know the definition of homicide compared to murder so if you are a cop you should be fired.

I have no problem with concealed carry.
I have a problem with hunting down a kid ad murdering him because he was Black.
I have a problem with hero worship of a murderer.
For further information look up your latest hero. Rittenhouse

He didn't hunt down anybody. He ran after him for about 10 seconds and stopped. That's not hunting, that's giving up.

Hunting down somebody is hiding in the shadows and waiting until they are off the phone with police so you can attack them and your victim not capable of notifying anybody for help.

Last edited:
He didn't hunt down anybody. He ran after him for about 10 seconds and stopped. That's not hunting, that's giving up.

Hunting down somebody is hiding in the shadows and waiting until they are off the phone with police so you can attack them and your victim not capable of notifying anybody for help.
That is a lie liar.

That is a lie liar.

So what part is a lie? Did he not attack Zimmerman until after he hung up with police? Was he not waiting in the shadows to attack Zimmerman? After all, he was much faster than Zim. In fact he lost him in 10 seconds. Why didn't he just run back to the condo he was staying at instead of waiting there? He did play high school football after all, and between where Zim lost him and the condo, it was about a football field away.

Forum List

Back