If it was about saving lives

Really? As much as I studied the case this is the first I ever heard of it. So how did he have one hand on Zims mouth to stop him from yelling for help, punching him with the other, and grab his gun? Did Martin have three arms or something?
How did Zim yell for help with neighbors coming out to look (His testimony) with Martin's hand over his mouth.

Set aside your ideology and your love of all Black killings and just look at the facts.

How did Zim yell for help with neighbors coming out to look (His testimony) with Martin's hand over his mouth.

Set aside your ideology and your love of all Black killings and just look at the facts.

All I present are facts. You are making up stories to try and make your point. He yelled for help and that's when Martin covered his mouth. Yes, a neighbor did look out the window.

Yes, I love black killings when they attack people. I love killings when anybody of any race attacks other people. I know the commie get out of jail card is race, but that doesn't work here because they were both people of race.

All I present are facts. You are making up stories to try and make your point. He yelled for help and that's when Martin covered his mouth. Yes, a neighbor did look out the window.

Yes, I love black killings when they attack people. I love killings when anybody of any race attacks other people. I know the commie get out of jail card is race, but that doesn't work here because they were both people of race.
Please
You cheered the murderer of George Floyd
You cheered those murderers who killed the jogger in Georgia
You cheered the Nazi who attacked Black church in SC.

AND

All I do is take the testimony and apply the smell test.

Armed man, frightened, pursuing unknown Black man, get surprised by unknown Black man and pulls out...HIS PHONE
SNIFF
NOPE, LIE. Not logically probable nor reasonable.

While you say, White guy, must be true!

Worship your murderers.

Please
You cheered the murderer of George Floyd
You cheered those murderers who killed the jogger in Georgia
You cheered the Nazi who attacked Black church in SC.

AND

All I do is take the testimony and apply the smell test.

Armed man, frightened, pursuing unknown Black man, get surprised by unknown Black man and pulls out...HIS PHONE
SNIFF
NOPE, LIE. Not logically probable nor reasonable.

While you say, White guy, must be true!

Worship your murderers.

I see the problem: you don't even know the story. He used his cell phone in his truck, not when he was attacked. He never mentioned anything about his cell phone OR Martin grabbing his gun. You are just making all this shit up as usual. After he hung up with police, he put his cell phone away and that's when Martin jumped out of the bushes and attacked him.

Now show me a post where I "cheered" when Floyd or the jogger died, or the guy at the black church.

See the problem is you liberals make up lie after lie, and when asked to backup your lie, you can't. So why keep lying in the first place?

I see the problem: you don't even know the story. He used his cell phone in his truck, not when he was attacked. He never mentioned anything about his cell phone OR Martin grabbing his gun. You are just making all this shit up as usual. After he hung up with police, he put his cell phone away and that's when Martin jumped out of the bushes and attacked him.

Now show me a post where I "cheered" when Floyd or the jogger died, or the guy at the black church.

See the problem is you liberals make up lie after lie, and when asked to backup your lie, you can't. So why keep lying in the first place?
Used his phone in the truck and put it away.
When confronted the ARMED Zim reached FOR HIS PHONE.

Set your hate aside and allow your mind to reason through the lies.

There's more if you like.
There's not a Black man murdered in this country that you don't celebrate.

Used his phone in the truck and put it away.
When confronted the ARMED Zim reached FOR HIS PHONE.

Set your hate aside and allow your mind to reason through the lies.

There's more if you like.
There's not a Black man murdered in this country that you don't celebrate.

Nope. Still have his testimony. Would you like to see it?

He used his phone in his truck to call police. When Martin ran, Zim left is truck to follow him. Zim continued the conversation with police for about another minute. When he finished his call, he hung up and that's when Martin attacked him.

Now you're trying to change the subject I see to another case. Nice try.

Nope. Still have his testimony. Would you like to see it?

He used his phone in his truck to call police. When Martin ran, Zim left is truck to follow him. Zim continued the conversation with police for about another minute. When he finished his call, he hung up and that's when Martin attacked him.

Now you're trying to change the subject I see to another case. Nice try.
So he was in the truck and put the phone away but continued talking to police as he pursued Martin.

Thanks for pointing out even more inconsistencies in Zimmerman's lies.

AND

You asked for proof of your worship of those who kill unarmed Black men, I provided it.
Perhaps be bothered by what's in your mind rather than my pointing out what's in your mind.

So he was in the truck and put the phone away but continued talking to police as he pursued Martin.

Thanks for pointing out even more inconsistencies in Zimmerman's lies.

AND

You asked for proof of your worship of those who kill unarmed Black men, I provided it.
Perhaps be bothered by what's in your mind rather than my pointing out what's in your mind.

No, what I asked for was a post from me where I "worshiped" those mentioned getting killed.

How is it you leftist all have such bad comprehension skills? Where did I say he put his phone away in his truck? Don't you people know how to read?

Alcohol deaths have nothing to do with mass shooting deaths. You dumb chimps are incapable of constructing a logical argument.
Dumbass the thread is
If it was about saving lives alcohol would be ban since alcohol kills more than guns.
Now prove me wrong

Dumbass the thread is
If it was about saving lives alcohol would be ban since alcohol kills more than guns.
Now prove me wrong

Like I said you don't know the difference between alcohol and guns and why that makes a difference. I am not going to sit here and explain those differences to a level 1 thinking idiot.

Like I said you don't know the difference between alcohol and guns and why that makes a difference. I am not going to sit here and explain those differences to a level 1 thinking idiot.
Dead is dead dumbass and alcohol kills more than gun prove me wrong or shut the fuck up and admit you are out of your league.
You retard when a person drink to the state they are drunk and drives a two ton bullet and kills someone it's no difference than taking a gun and shooting and killing someone.

Dead is dead dumbass and alcohol kills more than gun prove me wrong or shut the fuck up and admit you are out of your league.
You retard when a person drink to the state they are drunk and drives a two ton bullet and kills someone it's no difference than taking a gun and shooting and killing someone.
You sound like you drank a few too many bud lights chimp.

You sound like you drank a few too many bud lights chimp.
Dumbass the agenda you support has nothing to do with saving lives this thread and your response is proof of that. it's all about controlling people and power over them. Fuck you you'll never achieve that goal.

Dumbass the agenda you support has nothing to do with saving lives this thread and your response is proof of that. it's all about controlling people and power over them. Fuck you you'll never achieve that goal.
I blame you for the children that were killed in Dallas.

Forum List

Back