If it was about saving lives

The definition of a homicide is the murder of another person.
No it isn't

Homicide is the killing of a person by another person. Whether that killing is murder is a matter of intent.

A killing in self defense is still a homicide but it is not murder.

homicide, the killing of one human being by another. Homicide is a general term and may refer to a noncriminal act as well as the criminal act of murder.

No it isn't

Homicide is the killing of a person by another person. Whether that killing is murder is a matter of intent.

A killing in self defense is still a homicide but it is not murder.

homicide, the killing of one human being by another. Homicide is a general term and may refer to a noncriminal act as well as the criminal act of murder.
Splitting hairs

Bitch all your dumbass wants us to push the fascist agenda of gun control. You don't give a fuck about saving lives.

gawd you are such a broken record....i own guns....i grew up in a house where my father was never more than an arms reach away from a gun and i thought that shit was normal till i was in my 20s....you really need a reality check

gawd you are such a broken record....i own guns....i grew up in a house where my father was never more than an arms reach away from a gun and i thought that shit was normal till i was in my 20s....you really need a reality check
You're an idiot that only wants to push a fascist agenda.

OK so you don't know the definitions of the words you use and it's my fault.

Maybe you want to actually learn the meanings of words you use so you don't sound like a fucking idiot.
Many years in law enforcement I can assure you I do.

i am taking about spice and other designer drugs....as opposed to organically grown pot.....

what does that have to do with gun control.....someone mentioned government regulations of drugs and booze and i was going on that.....can you even read at a trump level?

Forum List

Back