If it wasn't sad it could have been funny: Iron Dome to return to south

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Iron dome ro return to southen Israel tomorrow, as high alert is in the area due to the fear of rocket fire on Shikmim farm (near Sderot), where Sharon's funeral is to take place.

We're reminded that Sharon was the leader who expelled the Jews out of Gaza, and Palestinians are to symbolically try and attempt to launch rocket fire today and tomorrow.

Earlier this afternoon were two failed rocket launch attempts, as the missiles fell inside the Gaza strip.

I wonder how many Palestinians died because of HAMAS' ineptitude at launching those rockets? That's news which I doubt Ma'an or any other 'Palestinian news service' is likely to print.....

Iron dome ro return to southen Israel tomorrow, as high alert is in the area due to the fear of rocket fire on Shikmim farm (near Sderot), where Sharon's funeral is to take place.

We're reminded that Sharon was the leader who expelled the Jews out of Gaza, and Palestinians are to symbolically try and attempt to launch rocket fire today and tomorrow.

Earlier this afternoon were two failed rocket launch attempts, as the missiles fell inside the Gaza strip.
I know the IAF is keeping a watchful eye on the situation.

Yeah, hopefully it'll go smoothly.

What is more concerning is the massive traffic tomorrow, though. They're blocking the districts, roads will be closed, it will be a major inconvinience for me, as I live nearby. But oh, well.

Forum List

Back