if it's OK to celebrates "gay pride," why not "straight pride"?

if it's OK for Gays to celebrates "gay pride," why not have a " straight pride"parade as well?
Or how about Gun pride? I am pushing for equal protections laws for concealed carry permits being recognized by all 50 states and the District of Corruption. If homosexual marriage licenses are recognized in all 50 states, so should the carry permits.

I absolutely agree. I would join you in said parade.

if it's OK for Gays to celebrates "gay pride," why not have a " straight pride"parade as well?
Or how about Gun pride? I am pushing for equal protections laws for concealed carry permits being recognized by all 50 states and the District of Corruption. If homosexual marriage licenses are recognized in all 50 states, so should the carry permits.

Great analogy. Because there's such a plethora of mass gay marriaging on innocent bystanders in this country.

do straights have a reason not to already have pride that they need a parade?
Which is why you don't see many straight pride marches, but wouldn't it be a hoot watching shits like the thugs from UC Berkley try to shut down a Gun Pride Day, where everyone carried their weapon and it was fully loaded? It would be like the Marianas Turkey shoot all over again.

The Marianas Turkey Shoot - The Fighter Battle June 19, 1944

Anthony Rebello tried to organize a Straight Pride Parade in Seattle, but if I recall correctly only one person showed up. lol
Confirming what I always knew, The west coast is full of faggots.

Great analogy. Because there's such a plethora of mass gay marriaging on innocent bystanders in this country.
Libtards sure think so. Everytime a gay queer since I cant use man/woman as those are too gender specific, comes out of the closet that lickspittle lapdog liberal media is there showing how great it is. That is also why the vagina candidate lost, too much bullshit from the left, and NORMAL people got tired of it.

Yes I said normal, for normal has been around for 10,000s of years, while your abby normal issues have been around since liberals have been alive.

Now hold on, everybody, before we trash this topic and start fighting, let's wait and see what fem-toon says.

Not many straight people own assless chaps and angel wings. Apparently that's the best way to display your pride. :dunno:

It hasn't occurred to anybody because "straightness" isn't something that's been marginalized. Therefore there's nothing against which to push back.

And in other breaking news the sun rose in the east today. Analysts say it might be a pattern.
My sun rose in the west. Either that or I'm turning dyslexic............

Is this shindig happening or what? If given enough notice I can make an ale as well.

One day soon it may rise in the west as the Earth may move on it's axis.

Forum List

Back