If Jesus Christ came back as a Jehovah's Witness

If Christ came back as a Jehovah's Witness, I'd be surprised.

However, when Christ comes back it's going to be very apparently He is who He says He is and those who believe in Christ will follow Him.

Very apparent, eh?

You do know how crazy the idea is, the idea of a risen dead guy disappearing for a few thousand years and coming back?

No crazier than believing that electing a man to office is going to lower the sea levels and fix all the problems of the world.
There you go again...

What would we do without your whacky little wingnut world fantasies?:eusa_angel:

If Christ came back as a Jehovah's Witness, I'd be surprised.

However, when Christ comes back it's going to be very apparently He is who He says He is and those who believe in Christ will follow Him.

Very apparent, eh?

You do know how crazy the idea is, the idea of a risen dead guy disappearing for a few thousand years and coming back?

I thought you were leaving. I guess you couldn't make it a few thousand years.

Using the standard the political neophytes here use...(majority here?)...I am honest whereas Jesus is a LIAR!

Christianity: BROKEN PROMISES GALORE

He would be an anti-Christ if he did.
A lie isn't worth following.

And therein lies the confusion for those who study comparative christianity. :eusa_whistle:

Where were the Jehovah's Witnesses on the day of Pentecost?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The ones at Pentecost were Jehovah witnesses--- every Israelite that ever lived and served the true God--served YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God. So does Jesus-John 20:17, rev 3:12--- Jesus always pointed his followers to his Father and God= YHWH(Jehovah)-- in all his truths. The problem is that 99% of all religions claiming to be Christian--do not teach Jesus' truths. It exposes them as false--it exposes their translations as filled with errors. Its just like Gods word teaches--most want their ears tickled.

I would follow Jesus no matter what "religion" he chose to lead. Those are just cliques. Names. Labels. With humans fighting whomever THEY think is wrong and THEY are right. The only one right is Jesus. Period.

Jesus died on the cross and shed his blood for our sins and is there to save us if we will accept him.:eusa_angel:

I would follow Jesus no matter what "religion" he chose to lead. Those are just cliques. Names. Labels. With humans fighting whomever THEY think is wrong and THEY are right. The only one right is Jesus. Period.

Yes and Jesus taught this ultra important truth-----

Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his ( Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Jesus' teachers make sure this important teaching is in each ones heart to live by daily.

Forum List

Back