If Kamala had her way, today's critical high prices would be much worse.......

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
Apparently you cannot read.
Harris wanted $2000 A MONTH

Yes, it didn't happen BUT Trump's give away did happen. Trump argued for even more than was actually even gave away.

So giving away "free" money isn't bad, it's just how much "free" money we gave away? We also did this more than once.

The stimulus is also only one aspect of the billions and billions we gave away under Trump. Trump consistently argued for more and more.

Trump urges Fed to help economy 'go up like a rocket'

But this was all fine, correct?

Remember Trump even called for negative interest rates.

https://www.reuters.com/article/business/trump-reverses-course-seeks-negative-rates-from-fed-boneheads-idUSKCN1VW1CI/#:~:text=WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President,banks' earnings in the process.

Do you understand for a second what this would have done to the economy?

Do you understand the mess if Trump had fully got his way?

Yes, it didn't happen BUT Trump's give away did happen. Trump argued for even more than was actually even gave away.

So giving away "free" money isn't bad, it's just how much "free" money we gave away? We also did this more than once.
Trump argued for a ONE TIME payment of $4000 - that is nowhere near the $4000 A MONTH per household max that Harris wanted.

You are failing badly, and looking stupid for trying

Trump argued for a ONE TIME payment of $4000 - that is nowhere near the $4000 A MONTH per household max that Harris wanted.

You are failing badly, and looking stupid for trying

Do you understand what this argument would have done to the economy if Trump had got his way?

I see you caught on to our plan. Yes, Kamala wants prices to be higher. but only for trumpsters. It's part of her "find something more to laugh at MAGAs for" program.

If Kamala had her way, it would be much, much worse.
This is the kind of insane policies that virtually no one, including Democrats supported.
Was she serious? Or just pandering?

And had Trump not introduced the stimulus, and it had been a Democratic president, you'd have attacked that president for doing $1,000

That's how it works, right?

And had Trump not introduced the stimulus, and it had been a Democratic president, you'd have attacked that president for doing $1,000

That's how it works, right?
No - please go ahead and search my post from that time.
You will see I was against Trump's initial Covid giveaway - I called it an "election gimmick"
I am not like you guys.
I don't take something I don't like - and deflect it, distort it and ignore it.

Kamala was among 3 insane politicians that pushed for $2000 - A MONTH during Covid.

You can scream Trump all you want - this is about Kamala.
Which - I know - none of you are interested in.

No - please go ahead and search my post from that time.
You will see I was against Trump's initial Covid giveaway - I called it an "election gimmick"
I am not like you guys.
I don't take something I don't like - and deflect it, distort it and ignore it.

Kamala was among 3 insane politicians that pushed for $2000 - A MONTH during Covid.

You can scream Trump all you want - this is about Kamala.
Which - I know - none of you are interested in.

Pushing for negative interest rates is at least equally insane.

Pushing for negative interest rates is at least equally insane.
uH04ty2.png

The stimulus is also only one aspect of the billions and billions we gave away under Trump. Trump consistently argued for more and more.

Trump urges Fed to help economy 'go up like a rocket'

But this was all fine, correct?

Remember Trump even called for negative interest rates.

https://www.reuters.com/article/business/trump-reverses-course-seeks-negative-rates-from-fed-boneheads-idUSKCN1VW1CI/#:~:text=WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President,banks' earnings in the process.

Do you understand for a second what this would have done to the economy?

Do you understand the mess if Trump had fully got his way?
/----/ "The stimulus is also only one aspect of the billions and billions we gave away under Trump."
How many democRATs voted against the stimuLESS giveaway?

/----/ "The stimulus is also only one aspect of the billions and billions we gave away under Trump."
How many democRATs voted against the stimuLESS giveaway?

I have NO problem condemning them ALSO. I did at the time. But the facts are BOTH the Democrats and Trump are responsible for the current mess.

I have NO problem condemning them ALSO. I did at the time. But the facts are BOTH the Democrats and Trump are responsible for the current mess.
Are you purposefully acting stupid?
At what point was there any indication, by me, EVER - that the Covid spending was not runaway insane??
Trump started it attempting to buy votes, in my opinion, which I said so then in 2019.
Then Biden doubled-tripled down on the insane spending and carried it forward way longer.

What I AM saying in this thread - is Kamala Harris wanted to not just double-triple it - but literally increase it by a factor of 10!!

All you are doing is trying to deflect it to be about Trump.

If Kamala had her way, it would be much, much worse.
This is the kind of insane policies that virtually no one, including Democrats supported.
Was she serious? Or just pandering?

How Trump’s tariff plans could kill jobs and worsen inflation​

Be honest

Are you purposefully acting stupid?
At what point was there any indication, by me, EVER - that the Covid spending was not runaway insane??
Trump started it attempting to buy votes, in my opinion, which I said so then in 2019.
Then Biden doubled-tripled down on the insane spending and carried it forward way longer.

What I AM saying in this thread - is Kamala Harris wanted to not just double-triple it - but literally increase it by a factor of 10!!

All you are doing is trying to deflect it to be about Trump.

Why? You don't support the guy who would have crushed people by instituting negative interest rates?

Harris's ideas were terrible and I have absolutely no desire to vote for her.

Trump's ideas were equally as awful and do you plan on voting for him?

Why? You don't support the guy who would have crushed people by instituting negative interest rates?

Harris's ideas were terrible and I have absolutely no desire to vote for her.

Trump's ideas were equally as awful and do you plan on voting for him?
Kamala's policies are designed to put more money in young people's pockets. Workers. Middle class.

Republicans policies put money into old people's hands. Rich people's. You guys have always hated a progressive tax system, government, social security, Obamacare. Workers, unions

We know your goals. You can deny, but we know.

Kamala's policies are designed to put more money in young people's pockets. Workers. Middle class.

Republicans policies put money into old people's hands. Rich people's. You guys have always hated a progressive tax system, government, social security, Obamacare. Workers, unions

We know your goals. You can deny, but we know.

Yeah boy, that's me. LOL

Anyone - "pknopp, I would...."
pknopp - "TRRUUUMMMP!!!!!!!!!!!"
Anyone - "what?... I was saying..."
Anyone - "Jesus, what is wrong with you? Could you just....."
Anyone - "...pass the salt"

Forum List

Back