If Kari Loses, Will That be the Last Straw for the MAGAs?

No. To me, it will say quite a lot about the state's extremeky questionable election system and the intelligence (or lack thereof) of those who voted for Hobbs.

After watching her and listening to her. I wouldn't elect her to be animal control officer (Dog Catcher)...just being brutally honest.

Her refusal to engage in debates told / tells me she can not defend her ideas / policies / agenda and seeks to avoid conflict / challenges - NOT candidate material.
Think she'll show up a few more days for the Governor's job than she has for the AG one she has now?

Maga people are still suffering under intimidation and that has to be broken. There are still literally no supporters of Trump who are daring to speak up. That will change when Trump asks for it to change.

And of course there's no way DeSantis is going to commit political suicide as long as Trump is still alive.
There’s no such thing as MAGA people. The leftists have created an imaginary enemy.

The delay is getting to be quite abnormal now, and that could be on account of the government authorities needing to make preparations for everything hitting the fans.

There's little doubt that Karis quite openly hinting that her loss will mean that the 'fix' in in!

Coincidentally, this is the race that means the most to both sides and there's just no way that the results aren't known 6 days after the election!

Is it time to batten down the hatches in preparation for the long promised violence being taken to the streets with the guns?
You would love that

Then the Deep State could bring out the heavy weapons and slaughter conservatives wholesale

I never said anything was the last straw or threatened to take “action”, whatever that’s supposed to mean.
no but you love to cuss people out and call them a pussy. how is really any different?

that's the biggest issue with why we can't "come together". you mock others for doing the same shit you do, but when you do it, you find something to hide behind (like this) that makes it ok for you, but not for them.

It looks like Kari Lake will lose tonight. Probably within the next hour. Katie Hobbs will likely be the next governor.
then we start digging. again.

everyone knows if trump were running for president AND oversaw the election board, you'd shit greasy ass chickens for a month. but you're ok with this.

speaks volumes.

Latest numbers I see (KJZZ):

1668475808032.png

The delay is getting to be quite abnormal now, and that could be on account of the government authorities needing to make preparations for everything hitting the fans.

There's little doubt that Karis quite openly hinting that her loss will mean that the 'fix' in in!

Coincidentally, this is the race that means the most to both sides and there's just no way that the results aren't known 6 days after the election!

Is it time to batten down the hatches in preparation for the long promised violence being taken to the streets with the guns?
With latest ballot drop....lake is done.

Forum List

Back