If Kari Loses, Will That be the Last Straw for the MAGAs?

Producing that sort of evidence is too little, too late.

Trump's faithful need to bury their hurt at this the most critical time.

lol

All it takes is ONE Arizona citizen and Katie Hobbs is going to jail.

We'll see how much they're willing to pay to keep her out.

lol

All it takes is ONE Arizona citizen and Katie Hobbs is going to jail.

We'll see how much they're willing to pay to keep her out.
Yes if Trump still has his political clout.
No if his supporters don't come out of their closets very soon!

You wrote it so own it and yes you would prefer the opposition to kill themselves, so who are you kidding?

So I hope they shit on your lawn before you get your wish!
Well if them shitting on my lawn helps them to decide off themselves, okay. I'll just hire some illegal aliens for pennies on the dollar to come clean up their nasty mess. I sure hope they don't silt their own throats on my lawn though. That would be the last straw for me and I'd probably go berserk. Not probably, I would go berserk having to deal with all the..........but I ramble....

Yes if Trump still has his political clout.
No if his supporters don't come out of their closets very soon!
Have you been following Michelle Swinick?

The characteristic equation of these cases is that under Arizona Law, she has "no standing".

And she's an election judge.

Go figure

2 of your thought leaders were just beaten down into unrecognizable puddles of piss and shit:

stacey-abrams-beto-orourke-AP-Reuters.jpg

Are you just going to take that lying down? No ghetto burning? No murder spree?

The delay is getting to be quite abnormal now, and that could be on account of the government authorities needing to make preparations for everything hitting the fans.

There's little doubt that Karis quite openly hinting that her loss will mean that the 'fix' in in!

Coincidentally, this is the race that means the most to both sides and there's just no way that the results aren't known 6 days after the election!

Is it time to batten down the hatches in preparation for the long promised violence being taken to the streets with the guns?
Kari lost and there will be no civil war. Comeback when you have something to offer the country.

Producing that sort of evidence is too little, too late.

Trump's faithful need to bury their hurt at this the most critical time.

The R's ran and hid and refused to look at the fraud that occurred in 2020 and 2022. Since they seem not to care, hey let 'em rot and take massive losses in 2024.

There will be no civil war. We will continue to allow them to kill our children with fentanyl, we will get our boosters and give them to our children. We will lock down when they tell us. We will eat fungus and bugs. We will hand them our guns. We will vote for them. We will let them determine what we see and hear.
The very few that resist will be put away.
If you want an example of our compliance, covid is your exemplar...
Before the Rulers Could Stab Us in the Back, They Had to Take Away Our Backbone

They’ll say it’s the last straw.

All they will do is sit on their fat asses and whine on an anonymous message board. Their internet tough guy routine is all bark and no bite.

scruffy is the perfect example of this. He will run his mouth like he’s going to do something, but in reality he’s a complete pussy hiding behind a computer screen.

Forum List

Back