Votes: 16 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • I'm a lemming

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Potato

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
I am not holding my breath for impeachment but this shit cannot be allow to stand or your republican primary candidates will be courting the Russian endorsement every four years in order to be the one that gets access to Russian espionage materials on whoever the democrats nominate. Why to you want kissing Russian ass to become a normal part of American conservative politics?

The only reason the Russians would have anything on a Democrat like Hillary is that they were all crooks and it was easy. Had it been Bernie and not Hillary, they probably wouldn't have had anything worth while. Unless of course they had dirt on Bernie's wife!

I am not holding my breath for impeachment but this shit cannot be allow to stand or your republican primary candidates will be courting the Russian endorsement every four years in order to be the one that gets access to Russian espionage materials on whoever the democrats nominate. Why to you want kissing Russian ass to become a normal part of American conservative politics?

The only reason the Russians would have anything on a Democrat like Hillary is that they were all crooks and it was easy. Had it been Bernie and not Hillary, they probably wouldn't have had anything worth while. Unless of course they had dirt on Bernie's wife!
Agreed. We're talking about two different things here: the fact Hillary and the DNC were corrupt and the fact the Russians tried to influence our election through cyberwarfare.

Agreed. We're talking about two different things here: the fact Hillary and the DNC were corrupt and the fact the Russians tried to influence our election through cyberwarfare.

I have bad news for any of you clinging to the illusion that any of this hacking is unusual. It occurs 24/7/365. It will not go away or change for the better.

You dumbasses, now you got Mike Pence for president.

He is a leftist's nightmare,

Trump is moderate compared to Mike Pence.

If you get rid of Trump, you're in for a world of pain. Mike Pence is uber-right wing.
I do not know why people believes that there is a small chance that they can impeach the President. I has been posting a lot of things about Hillary and the rest has been doing in the past that is worst than what Pres. Trump has done, that they has never been impeached for. They knows that they cannot impeach the president, but they are only using this as an distraction. There has been some more murders of those thAt are investigating Hillary's email case. But it is funny that why none of the medias has not been reporting these murders. And if they do decides to report those murders. They will only will say that it could of have been one of Hillary's or Bernie's crazy supporters. and so they has created this distraction, so that no one will not know who to point their fingers at. That it could of have been anybody that had done the murders. they are misdirecting everyone's attention towards the President, but not focusing on Hillary's email investigation. Just as the way that they has done about Bill Clinton investigation about the Chinagate scandal. They had everyone focusing on the Monica Lewisky sexual scandal, while the on going case of Chinagate was not being publicized.. They has impeached Bill quietly, that hardly no one did not even know that he was impeached. And so, all of this ruckus is a way for them to get rid of those that President Trump are using to help drain this swamp. And so that there is no crime was committed that will get the President impeached. and so we sshould focus on the things that will get Hillary locked up.

Mike Pence is certainly a despicable human being, but at least I won't have to worry about him accidentally launching a bunch of nukes because he's a retard like Trump.

You think president Trump is going to "accidentally" launch a bunch of nukes...:cuckoo: This is why you fruitcakes are no longer in charge.

I have bad news for any of you clinging to the illusion that any of this hacking is unusual. It occurs 24/7/365. It will not go away or change for the better.
So you want to give the Russians a pass? Interesting.

Mike Pence is certainly a despicable human being, but at least I won't have to worry about him accidentally launching a bunch of nukes because he's a retard like Trump.

You think president Trump is going to "accidentally" launch a bunch of nukes...:cuckoo: This is why you fruitcakes are no longer in charge.

Accidentally? Oh no, little snowflake. If he does, it will be 100% intentionally. That's what worries me.

Did the Israelis give us a pass on interfering in their election? Yes, I believe they did.

How exactly do you plan on stopping them? Elections should have nothing to do with the internet. Problem solved.

Accidentally? Oh no, little snowflake. If he does, it will be 100% intentionally. That's what worries me.

Dummy, you just said "accidentally launching a bunch of nukes" I quoted you. Nancy Pelosi is that you behind that screen name? :cuckoo:

Did the Israelis give us a pass on interfering in their election? Yes, I believe they did.

How exactly do you plan on stopping them? Elections should have nothing to do with the internet. Problem solved.
What did we do to the Israelis to "interfere" in their election? Did we use cyberwarfare? Influence peddling? Commit illegal acts?

Even IF we had done all those things, why do you think it's okay for Russia to do it to us? Again, why are you giving Russia a pass on this?

All you frothing at the mouth douchebags better wise up, :p
Pence can be dealt with because he's an ideologue. He's wrong on almost every issue.
Conversion therapy and teaching creationism in public schools are two things Americans would push back hard on.

Dummy, you just said "accidentally launching a bunch of nukes" I quoted you. Nancy Pelosi is that you behind that screen name? :cuckoo:
Well the point is that Trump has an infinitely higher chance of intentionally or accidentally launching a bunch of nukes than Pence. Which is why I answered yes to the OP's poll.

Do you actually think the Republicans would come out squeaky clean if they were hacked and leaked in a similar fashion? Thing is they almost certainly were hacked, but Putin kept that for another purpose: blackmail. The KGB were remarkably clever in the ways they blackmailed Americans to work for them, they have not forgotten how to do it just because they are calling themselves something different. Quit being such a partisan that you think your people are a more honest kind of politician.

Well the point is that Trump has an infinitely higher chance of intentionally or accidentally launching a bunch of nukes than Pence. Which is why I answered yes to the OP's poll.

Riiiiight Trump is the crazy one. (someone contact Bellevue mental hospital)

Forum List

Back