If liberals love homosexuality than why do they use it as an insult against me?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It's like they consider it an insult to call me homosexual.

Perhaps, they are homophobes after all, only pretending to love homosexuality.

Should homosexuals be suspicious of liberals who only pretend to love their lifestyle?

I think so.

Liberals, in fact, hate everyone, including themselves.

Should homosexuals be suspicious of liberals who only pretend to love their lifestyle?

I think so.

There's that fag talk again.

The problem I see with liberals is they secretly hate blacks, Hispanics, homosexuals, transgenders and all the other "oppressed" victim groups they pretend to support.

This becomes incredibly obvious whenever a member of one of these groups dares to speak out as a conservative.

Then -- it's open season and liberals use all sorts of racist and homophobic insults to put that person down.

I think so.

There's that fag talk again.

Leave it to Blackrook to gay up this message board.

The problem I see with liberals is they secretly hate blacks, Hispanics, homosexuals, transgenders and all the other "oppressed" victim groups they pretend to support.

This becomes incredibly obvious whenever a member of one of these groups dares to speak out as a conservative.

Then -- it's open season and liberals use all sorts of racist and homophobic insults to put that person down.
Liberals don't hate anyone except for the people who don't think they need Liberals to "help" them.

Liberals want to burn it all down and rebuild America as a Communist country. That's why they hate everything and everybody.

I think so.

Liberals don't hate you for being gay, liberals believe you should come out of the closet. If you like to play dress-up, miketx is looking!

I think so.

This happen to you often? If people keep assuming you're gay...well, if the light in the loafer fits is all I'm sayin'.

I think so.

Because we know the thought that you might be one haunts you in the night.

Liberals are petulant elitist dumb asses, trolling is about the only thing they do well.

I think so.

If being gay bothers you, I hear there are people you can seek for counseling who will 'pray away the gay'.

Rook, I don't care your preference. You always been right up person here, that's what matters.

Why people on you? Not right. They got prob, not you.

Liberals want to burn it all down and rebuild America as a Communist country. That's why they hate everything and everybody.

Sounds to me like you really, really hate liberals. I take it you are fine owing your allegiance to conservatives, religious conservatives at that, who find your homosexuality a grievous sin?

You sound conflicted, and I see why.

They believe they are insulting you with your own words. If they were using their insults they would be calling you a straight, white, Christian.

Forum List

Back