If lock down its coming...what do you wish you had...

Thanks for reminding me to get some extra eggs and an extra gallon of milk to freeze,
just in case. Oh - and flour and yeast to make bread .Got plenty of weed and everything else. ;)

Texas side started a 5 pm curfew today.

Why would you freeze milk?????? yuk Angelo!!!!!:omg:

Get powdered milk instead :wink_2: ....lots and lots of it if you need to....but freeze the milk???? nooooooooooo lol
So it will last longer.

Get powdered milk.

Thanks for reminding me to get some extra eggs and an extra gallon of milk to freeze,
just in case. Oh - and flour and yeast to make bread .Got plenty of weed and everything else. ;)

Get powdered milk instead :wink_2: ....lots and lots of it if you need to....but freeze the milk???? nooooooooooo lol
So it will last longer.

Get powdered milk.
Got that too. But here the queen is in charge and if I defy her one those damned dragons will burn my ass!

I only use it for recipes and sometimes protein drinks.
You can safely store frozen milk in your freezer for up to 6 months, but it's best if you can use it within 1 month of freezing. Milk should be defrosted in the fridge as opposed to at room temperature to decrease the risk of bacterial growth.

So it will last longer.

Get powdered milk.
Got that too. But here the queen is in charge and if I defy her one those damned dragons will burn my ass!

oh...ok....but that's another story! hahaaaa!

Carnation Evaporated milk is another great possibility.

But probably the shelves won't have many cans left....:dunno: or may be yes

I am well stocked in Bourbon

When the governor of PA first announced he was closing our liquor stores for at least two weeks I went out and bought four bottles of whiskey. It was gone in four days. :(

Ya gotta think in cases....
I've got nine gallons of vodka on hand along with five gallons of Kahlua.

Carnation Evaporated milk is another great possibility.

But probably the shelves won't have many cans left....:dunno: or may be yes
I heard that was good in some recipes but can't remember what.
Mashed potatoes maybe one.

You can replace almost everything the requires milk with Carnation Evaporated milk!

You probably will have to dilute it with some water, it's very nice!

Forum List

Back