If Masks Work, Why Not Reopen, and If They Don’t, Why Are We Forced to Wear Them?

Inquiring minds wish to know.

Contradiction and hypocrisy are synonymous with COVID-19. Why is it that I can enter a Royal Farms or Wawa, purchase food at the "restaurant" counter, and then sit down inside said establishment and eat it, but I can not order and sit down and eat inside a local Ma and Pa Italian food joint? Why are Pharmaceutical companies considered necessary businesses but so are fucking liquor stores? Why has the media not shown piles of bodies in the streets, overflowing emergency rooms, ambulances running around the clock . . . you know, proof of the plague apocalypse? I know why . . . can you guess?

We've been had. Ha, ha . . . ain't it a real kick in the teeth? Now, back to my regularly scheduled day of apocalyptic reverence . . .
The Tennessee/Virginia border runs right thru the town of Bristol, right down the middle of the Main Street. One side of street is thriving businesses, the other shuttered doors.

That's two different towns actually.

Contradiction and hypocrisy are synonymous with COVID-19. Why is it that I can enter a Royal Farms or Wawa, purchase food at the "restaurant" counter, and then sit down inside said establishment and eat it, but I can not order and sit down and eat inside a local Ma and Pa Italian food joint? Why are Pharmaceutical companies considered necessary businesses but so are fucking liquor stores? Why has the media not shown piles of bodies in the streets, overflowing emergency rooms, ambulances running around the clock . . . you know, proof of the plague apocalypse? I know why . . . can you guess?

We've been had. Ha, ha . . . ain't it a real kick in the teeth? Now, back to my regularly scheduled day of apocalyptic reverence . . .
The Tennessee/Virginia border runs right thru the town of Bristol, right down the middle of the Main Street. One side of street is thriving businesses, the other shuttered doors.

One side of the street thriving economy, the other boarded windows.
Leftardism in full glory.

HEY.jpg

I'm old enough to remember all the way back to February, when St. Fauci told us that not only were masks unnecessary, that everyone having a stash of them on hand would cause a shortage for the medical personnel who really needed them.

We're being played for chumps, people.

Ah, so you live in my neighborhood now TOO?

You must have taken some pics then. Show the class these here "boarded windows".

You must have taken some pics then. Show the class these here "boarded windows".
You live there? I like it there. The Republican side of the street that treats people like adults.

You live there? I like it there. The Republican side of the street that treats people like adults.

Obviously you've never been within smelling distance, since there IS NO "Republican side of the street".
The world doesn't even fucking WORK that way.

See your doctor.
You know, take a break from the endless diarrheaic torrent of whiny little bitch posts about people who live several time zones away from your own who just want to run their own affairs without your endless tripe.

Obviously you've never been within smelling distance, since there IS NO "Republican side of the street".

See your doctor.
You know, take a break from the endless diarrheaic torrent of whiny little bitch posts about people who live several time zones away from your own who just want to run their own affairs without your endless tripe.
I had no idea TN had a Dem Governor and Legislative Branch like Virginia.

I've been working hard on my ol sewing machine making and selling masks. I remember back a million years ago (last January) The CDC said masks weren't effective. Now, in some places they are MANDATORY. Who's running this place? Anybody KNOW what the heck is going on here?
No.

Someone needs to look at a mask under a microscope new, and then again after wearing it for a hour around town. I guarantee it is loaded with assorted viruses and bacteria, most of which a healthy immune system can handle fine, but still. Why is that? First, it will have every germ in the users mouth concentrated in it. Secondly and much worse for the user is that because masks need frequent adjustment by the hands and the hands touch things that others have touched and are thus the vectors. Also, masks reduce the oxygen being absorbed by the body and block sunlight which the body needs for certain vitamins to keep the immune system healthy. I do support wearing leather Mechanix gloves in public because they among other things prevent viruses and bacteria from getting on the hands and ultimately under the fingernails which microscopic things love to hang out and multiply.

regularcopy.jpg

See your doctor.
I had no idea TN had a Dem Governor and Legislative Branch like Virginia.

What you had no idea of is that the world isn't comprised of your simplistic childish binary dichotomy where all atoms are either "Democrat" or "Republican" because you have no life.

Which is I guess why you're continuously sniffing around those who do.

Forum List

Back