If more guns makes a country safer

Did Trump know Gen Mattis and Gen Kelly ??? 2 men who look upon the trump skunk with disdain

Okayyyyy.......and that's relevant to my reply, how????
You said he didn't know the judges I'm trying to tell you with all those leaving his employ ,he can't pick his nose Like I said before ,,he's lucky his father was born first

Sorry, I still can't see the relationship between picking judges and what some Generals think of Trump. Maybe it's your lack of punctuation or something, but I simply don't understand.
Trump picked the generals trump picked the SC judges trump picked Barr

Yes, he chose them, but what did he really know about any of these people? He's never been in politics before. Barr? The best in the business. An honorable man doing honorable work even today.

When the Democrats are deathly afraid of somebody, you know they are good people.

Maybe at one time. But not anymore. Just like Rudy. At one time Rudy was honorable. Today, both are just lackies trying to keep Rump out of prison. They aren't doing a very good job because they keep digging a hole for themselves. I lost a lot of respect for both of them. Of course, I never had any respect for Rump so he didn't have far to fall. But Rudy and Barr had respect at one time. Not anymore.

You said he didn't know the judges I'm trying to tell you with all those leaving his employ ,he can't pick his nose Like I said before ,,he's lucky his father was born first

Sorry, I still can't see the relationship between picking judges and what some Generals think of Trump. Maybe it's your lack of punctuation or something, but I simply don't understand.

Yes, he chose them, but what did he really know about any of these people? He's never been in politics before. Barr? The best in the business. An honorable man doing honorable work even today.

When the Democrats are deathly afraid of somebody, you know they are good people.

Maybe at one time. But not anymore. Just like Rudy. At one time Rudy was honorable. Today, both are just lackies trying to keep Rump out of prison. They aren't doing a very good job because they keep digging a hole for themselves. I lost a lot of respect for both of them. Of course, I never had any respect for Rump so he didn't have far to fall. But Rudy and Barr had respect at one time. Not anymore.

Keep him out of prison? :laughing0301: You people have some imagination. Throwing him out of office, forcing him to quit, impeachment..........

The thing you really better worry about is what Barr finds. Once those dominos start falling, everybody starts talking. Given the panic mode the commies seem to be in, Barr must have stumbled onto something pretty important.

So homicides and violent crimes don't count in your world. How convenient for you!

You know where else your "method" would help? London, England! They can quit counting all the murders committed with knives and machetes!

I do appreciate your efforts in helping me get great exposure for these facts as often as possible!

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

i-LP7dPJD-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

That only stands to reason.....at least with those of us on the right. Helpless people in Europe have no way to defend themselves. They are targets of crime just like elderly people are in the US.

The difference is that most people here have the ability to defend themselves if they desire. At least in my state, if a helpless 90 pound female is being followed by an aggressive male, and she's prepared for an attack, that 200 pound muscle bound gorilla may be going home on a gurney with the sheet draped over his head. That doesn't happen in Europe.
Stupidest excuses as usual. School shootings? Rosd rage shootings? Work shootings? Concert shootings? Work ppace shootings ? Domestic shootings? Kids accidentally shooting their family members? And so much more....

So what? That's part of living in a free society where self-defense is permissible. Hundreds of people drown every summer, but we don't outlaw swimming pools and forbid people from swimming in the lake.

Point is, other violent crime is higher in many countries that outlawed firearms. In England, they are having a huge problem with knives. Women there have absolutely no way of protecting themselves from an aggressive male attacker.

Democrats don't care about women being raped....for a democrat male that is a perk.....just look at their party members....
Then you vote for kavanaugh and all those other abusive men.

Who was the guy who was abusing that woman who worked for trump? Hope hicks?

Trumps buddy was using her for a punching bag

Since none of the allegations against Kavanaugh were true...your post is really stupid.....

Civilians don't vote for Supreme Court judges

Actually we do. We vote for President of the United States. Elections have consequences.

In the relatively civil past, both parties respected that fact and confirmed justices nominated by the President.

Drunk murderer Sen. Ted Kennedy changed all that by viciously and wrongly attacking Robert Bork. One of many low points for Sen. Kennedy.

The vile, disgusting, false accusations against the superior nominee Brett Kavanaugh will long be looked on as a low point for the formerly great Democrat Party.

Kennedy was also traitor, who tried to help the Soviet Union during the Cold war.....

Too many keep demanding that the Justices rule the way that they think they should. Just not going to happen. When you get saddled to be a Justice, you go through a mini boot camp and it changes the new Justice in many ways. They become more a Constitutionalist like they should. The Courts take on the constitution may differ from any one elses.

You have no idea what you are talking about...........you just talk out of your ass and think you are being profound....

You don't assume anything when confronted by armed attackers. They may beat you to death, force you to disclose where valuables are hidden at, and if you don't have enough, kill you because they thought you were holding out on them, or simply because you are a witness that can identify them in court.

Unless you agree to a fight with somebody, and are attacked, you have no idea what their motive is, so you take no chances. It's the same as getting attacked without a weapon. You always expect the worst.

The use of a deadly weapon is the same as not using a deadly weapon. Years ago when I was studying for my blackbelt, I asked my instructor what might happen to me legally if I used one of the five methods to kill another person? With that, he said since I have no idea what their intent is, use them. Because self-defense ends at the point you disabled your attacker from further attack no matter how you did it. Until that point, it's legally self-defense.

If people in my area start to get attacked by airplanes, then I'll look into anti-aircraft weaponry. But thus far, it's been criminals with guns, and yes......big magazines. So I don't think there should be any limit on magazine size because for one, it won't stop one shooting, and two, it won't make any difference in the amount of casualties or deaths. What it does do is advance the commie narrative of virtual gun and ammo confiscation.

Okay, if it won't make any difference on way or the other, what is wrong with placing a limit of 15 rounds for the mag? If the odds are overwhelming, withdraw. Tactical Withdrawal is a sound Military Tactic. And since you actually painted a Military Scenario then one would think using sound military tactics would be the best option.

You used that fact you earned a Black Best, Babyson. Here are some tips you missed.

When your enemy is hitting you here, don't be there
Control the Situation
Avoid the Confrontation if possible

Use only enough force to end the situation. That is part of controlling the situation. If you have no control over the situation then get away from the situation. The person that imparted that to me was a 3rd Don with enough awards and accolades to fill a wall in a decent sized living room.

Then there is Kelvinkis Rules from the New Centurian
If a bad guy picks up his hands, you pick up a knife
If a bad guy picks up a knife, you pick up a club
If a bad guy picks up a club, you pick up a gun
If a bad guy picks up a gun, you pick up your feet and get the hell out of dodge.

I suggest you get a copy of "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. If you are going to prepare for war, II suggest you learn from the Brightest and the Best.

But if your home is in a potential war zone then use your Martial Arts training and remove yourself and you family from a situation you really have no control over.

So should a police officer pick up a knife if someone comes at him with their fist?

Should he or she deploy a billy club if someone comes at them with a knife?

If someone produces a firearm, is a police officer going to run away?

Being a citizen, I don't have the option of arresting a threat. Nor is it mandatory that I use a non-lethal weapon, such as pepper spray. Do you even know what the "21-foot rule" is, and why law enforcement officers qualify at 7 yards with their service weapons? A person armed with a knife and intent on using it, can cover 21 feet in approximately 1.5 seconds and cut the living fuck out of you.

Very few police officers I know of would even attempt to disarm a person armed with a knife. I also seriously doubt that any criminals spend their time reading Sun Tzu. The fact is, police officers do not carry firearms to protect you or I: They carry weapons to protect their own lives. In 1981, the Supreme Court ruled in Warren vs. District of Columbia that police officers have no "duty to protect." In other words, we are responsible for out own safety.

And if police officers are entitled to have 15-round magazines in their handguns and AR-15 rifles with 30-round magazines, we are entitled to have them as well. Probably more entitled, as a criminal is more likely to perpetrate a more vicious attack on a mere citizen, as they would on a law-enforcement officer.

I quoted a book written by a retired cop. That's a cops views, not mine. And you don't get the meaning, do you. What it means is, always have the upper hand. If you don't have the upper hand disengage until you do have the upper hand.

You are still bring more Bull Crap to the Ball Game. You are still looking for the supreme "Gotcha". What you are really accomplishing is showing that you are just crying and throwing a temper tamptrum over nothing. And more guns or even less guns have zero affect over gun crime in the United States.

But there is a point where too many guns do reach a saturation point and it does increase the violent nature for the US. Learn from History or be prepared to repeat history.
Republicans talk about not being outgunned by the government but that’s exactly what happens every time they leave their home. Maybe they have the same gun the cop has but it better stay concealed. The cop will whip his gun out if you put your hand near your gun. And republicans here will defend the cop for shooting.

Weird huh?

Since when did Republicans have an issue with law-enforcement? My County Sheriff thinks concealed carry is a good thing, as do most of his deputies.
My cop friend does not want everyone carrying guns

Civilians don't vote for Supreme Court judges

Actually we do. We vote for President of the United States. Elections have consequences.

In the relatively civil past, both parties respected that fact and confirmed justices nominated by the President.

Drunk murderer Sen. Ted Kennedy changed all that by viciously and wrongly attacking Robert Bork. One of many low points for Sen. Kennedy.

The vile, disgusting, false accusations against the superior nominee Brett Kavanaugh will long be looked on as a low point for the formerly great Democrat Party.
I remember many proposed appointments getting denied. If democrats had more seats kavanaugh would not have been appointed.

Trumps first pick would have though

Okay, if it won't make any difference on way or the other, what is wrong with placing a limit of 15 rounds for the mag? If the odds are overwhelming, withdraw. Tactical Withdrawal is a sound Military Tactic. And since you actually painted a Military Scenario then one would think using sound military tactics would be the best option.

You used that fact you earned a Black Best, Babyson. Here are some tips you missed.

Control the Situation

Use only enough force to end the situation. That is part of controlling the situation. If you have no control over the situation then get away from the situation. The person that imparted that to me was a 3rd Don with enough awards and accolades to fill a wall in a decent sized living room.

If a bad guy picks up a gun, you pick up your feet and get the hell out of dodge.

I suggest you get a copy of "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. If you are going to prepare for war, II suggest you learn from the Brightest and the Best.

But if your home is in a potential war zone then use your Martial Arts training and remove yourself and you family from a situation you really have no control over.

So should a police officer pick up a knife if someone comes at him with their fist?

Being a citizen, I don't have the option of arresting a threat. Nor is it mandatory that I use a non-lethal weapon, such as pepper spray. Do you even know what the "21-foot rule" is, and why law enforcement officers qualify at 7 yards with their service weapons? A person armed with a knife and intent on using it, can cover 21 feet in approximately 1.5 seconds and cut the living fuck out of you.

Very few police officers I know of would even attempt to disarm a person armed with a knife. I also seriously doubt that any criminals spend their time reading Sun Tzu. The fact is, police officers do not carry firearms to protect you or I: They carry weapons to protect their own lives. In 1981, the Supreme Court ruled in Warren vs. District of Columbia that police officers have no "duty to protect." In other words, we are responsible for out own safety.

And if police officers are entitled to have 15-round magazines in their handguns and AR-15 rifles with 30-round magazines, we are entitled to have them as well. Probably more entitled, as a criminal is more likely to perpetrate a more vicious attack on a mere citizen, as they would on a law-enforcement officer.

I quoted a book written by a retired cop. That's a cops views, not mine. And you don't get the meaning, do you. What it means is, always have the upper hand. If you don't have the upper hand disengage until you do have the upper hand.

You are still bring more Bull Crap to the Ball Game. You are still looking for the supreme "Gotcha". What you are really accomplishing is showing that you are just crying and throwing a temper tamptrum over nothing. And more guns or even less guns have zero affect over gun crime in the United States.

But there is a point where too many guns do reach a saturation point and it does increase the violent nature for the US. Learn from History or be prepared to repeat history.
Republicans talk about not being outgunned by the government but that’s exactly what happens every time they leave their home. Maybe they have the same gun the cop has but it better stay concealed. The cop will whip his gun out if you put your hand near your gun. And republicans here will defend the cop for shooting.

Weird huh?

Since when did Republicans have an issue with law-enforcement? My County Sheriff thinks concealed carry is a good thing, as do most of his deputies.

As if you have friends...

the truth...

National Association of Chiefs of Police Annual Surveys on Concealed Handgun Reciprocity and other issues - Crime Prevention Research Center

National Association of Chiefs of Police Annual Surveys on Concealed Handgun Reciprocity and other issues - Crime Prevention Research Center

Concealed carry reciprocity: Support

29th annual Survey..... 88.62%
28th.............................86.4%
27th.............................63.3%

Can armed citizens help lower violent crime activity: Support

29th......75.77%
28th......76%
27th.......76.4%

Weird huh?

the truth...

29th......75.77%
28th......76%
27th.......76.4%
Those aren’t Detroit cops

Weird huh?

the truth...

29th......75.77%
28th......76%
27th.......76.4%

You really are dumb....

Facts About Mass Shootings Support Gun Ownership, Not Gun Control

James Craig, who returned to his native Detroit as its chief of police in June 2013, believes in the strength of a legally armed populace.

After working as a police officer for nearly three decades in Los Angeles, “where ‘it took an act of Congress’ to get permission to carry a gun,” Craig transferred to Portland, Maine. There, he discovered a vastly safer city, and one where gun ownership was common. It was in Portland that Craig realized “the effect…good Americans who are armed can have on reducing violence.”
Prior to Craig’s arrival, Detroit was among the most violent cities in the country. According to FBI statistics, 80 in 1000 Detroit residents “became victims of violent or property crime each year.” In 2012, 386 criminal homicides had been reported in the city. To bring down crime rates, the new chief of police urged Detroit residents to legally and safely arm themselves.

In 2014, Craig’s department issued 1,100 handgun permits. That year, the number of home invasions decreased by 38 percent, with the numbers of shootings and robberies likewise decreasing. Of the 1,800 felons queried in a 2015 survey, 57 percent identified their biggest fear as “armed citizens.”

Since Craig took over the department, Detroit has experienced “double-digit drops” in “nonfatal shootings, robberies, and carjackings.” Although the city’s levels of violence still leave much to be desired, in 2017, Detroit recorded its “lowest number of homicides since 1966.”

Craig believes a conversation surrounding guns should not be about gun control, but “crime control.” As he explains, “individuals who are criminally inclined…when in possession of a weapon, create the problems.”

Before Democrats look to new measures of gun control, they should concern themselves with the enforcement of existing gun laws, keeping weapons out of the hands of criminals, and holding accountable institutions and policies which allow threats to go undetected.

I

Weird huh?

the truth...

29th......75.77%
28th......76%
27th.......76.4%

You really are dumb....

James Craig, who returned to his native Detroit as its chief of police in June 2013, believes in the strength of a legally armed populace.

After working as a police officer for nearly three decades in Los Angeles, “where ‘it took an act of Congress’ to get permission to carry a gun,” Craig transferred to Portland, Maine. There, he discovered a vastly safer city, and one where gun ownership was common. It was in Portland that Craig realized “the effect…good Americans who are armed can have on reducing violence.”
Prior to Craig’s arrival, Detroit was among the most violent cities in the country. According to FBI statistics, 80 in 1000 Detroit residents “became victims of violent or property crime each year.” In 2012, 386 criminal homicides had been reported in the city. To bring down crime rates, the new chief of police urged Detroit residents to legally and safely arm themselves.

In 2014, Craig’s department issued 1,100 handgun permits. That year, the number of home invasions decreased by 38 percent, with the numbers of shootings and robberies likewise decreasing. Of the 1,800 felons queried in a 2015 survey, 57 percent identified their biggest fear as “armed citizens.”

Since Craig took over the department, Detroit has experienced “double-digit drops” in “nonfatal shootings, robberies, and carjackings.” Although the city’s levels of violence still leave much to be desired, in 2017, Detroit recorded its “lowest number of homicides since 1966.”

Craig believes a conversation surrounding guns should not be about gun control, but “crime control.” As he explains, “individuals who are criminally inclined…when in possession of a weapon, create the problems.”

Before Democrats look to new measures of gun control, they should concern themselves with the enforcement of existing gun laws, keeping weapons out of the hands of criminals, and holding accountable institutions and policies which allow threats to go undetected.
know a little

Weird huh?

the truth...

29th......75.77%
28th......76%
27th.......76.4%

You really are dumb....

And you want me carrying a gun around?

Control the Situation

Weird huh?

Everyone doesn't carry guns.

Did Trump know Gen Mattis and Gen Kelly ??? 2 men who look upon the trump skunk with disdain

NO AG should be in the pocket of a president This pos made a mockery of the Meuller report for Trumps benefit He is supposed to represent the people NOT be the presidents lawyer

The people at the world series showered their" love" upon Trump last night letting the scum know what MOST of America thinks of him

The people at the world series showered their" love" upon Trump last night letting the scum know what MOST of America thinks of him
It was beautiful ,,,,LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP

:lol: :lol:
You say that like there are people who -do- want everyone to carry a gun.
:lol: :lol:

Right now there are Republicans in state houses who are pushing to change the law so that a person doesn't need a CCW to conceal carry.

This is one thing I selfishly want them to get passed. I shouldn't be treated like a criminal for carrying my gun around legally. But even a lot of Republicans don't want this to happen.

But the fact is, many Republican states have already passed this and Michigan may be next. Like I said,not a good idea but one I hope passes because I don't want to take the class and I'd like to carry my gun with me where I go.

Forum List

Back