If nk fires at guam

Even if they miss, it's an act of war, is it not?

We've been in a state of war with NoKo since the 1950s.

It would probably be a violation of the Armistice agreement, but NoKo has violated that agreement many times.

So when the US test-fires its missiles in International Waters, it's a justification for other countries to attack the US? Because that's what American Warmongers are advocating in regards to North Korea. It isn't illegal to test-fire missiles in International Waters. I think American Warmongers are just getting way too desperate in trying to justify starting a war with North Korea. They're not making much sense at this point.

So when the US test-fires its missiles in International Waters, it's a justification for other countries to attack the US? Because that's what American Warmongers are advocating in regards to North Korea. It isn't illegal to test-fire missiles in International Waters. I think American Warmongers are just getting way too desperate in trying to justify starting a war with North Korea. They're not making much sense at this point.

Funny, Trump in his inaugural address said that it would be American first, and that countries like S. Korea, Japan, etc. would be on their own.

Suddenly Trump does another flip-flop on a flip-flop.

We've been in a state of war with NoKo since the 1950s.

It would probably be a violation of the Armistice agreement, but NoKo has violated that agreement many times.

The US has been in violation of the Armistice Agreement for many years. It's a little known fact in the US though. It's never mentioned there. The US was supposed to exit South Korea. That was part of the agreement it signed.

If the US/West didn't own the International 'Justice' System, the US would be held accountable for violating the agreement. But instead, the US will concoct a False Flag event, and start another war. It's inevitable.

Here's NoKo's plan:

1. Get the world in a tizzy about NoKo launching against Guam.
2. Either NoKo doesn't launch against Guam or it launches on a trajectory in Guam's general direction, but still far from Guam.
3. The whole world decides that the crisis has been adverted and forgets about NoKo developing nuclear missiles.
4. NoKo develops a huge arsenal of nuclear ICBMs
6. NoKo demands the U.S. abandon SoKo or it will launch nuclear missile against a Japanese city.
7. The U.S. has to comply since any retaliation would cause a massive launch of nuclear ICBM against the U.S.
8. NoKo annexes SoKo
9. NoKo continues to use it's nuclear arsenal to extort the world.
10. NoKo sells nuclear weapons to terrorist organizations and belligerent countries.

But instead, the US will concoct a False Flag event, and start another war. It's inevitable.

Trumps JAR's are in the low 30's. The Russia probe is executing midnight search warrants. Mueller crossed the red line of investigating Trumps finances. It's time to "wag the dog"

Skipping the valid 1-5 parts of the plan, and going straight to the insane part of the responce.

Here's NoKo's plan:

6. NoKo demands the U.S. abandon SoKo or it will launch nuclear missile against a Japanese city.
7. The U.S. has to comply since any retaliation would cause a massive launch of nuclear ICBM against the U.S.
8. NoKo annexes SoKo
10. NoKo sells nuclear weapons to terrorist organizations and belligerent countries.

Funny, Trump in his inaugural address said that it would be American first, and that countries like S. Korea, Japan, etc. would be on their own.

Well to be fair, i heard him speak pretty tough on North Korea and Iran all throughout the Campaign. So i'm not so surprised he's going the war route. And not to mention, he's under extremely intense pressure to satisfy the MIC Elites. American Presidents tend to get bullied into supporting the Permanent War Agenda. If they refuse to go along, it could mean an end to em. They don't really have a choice.

Well to be fair, i heard him speak pretty tough on North Korea and Iran all throughout the Campaign. So i'm not so surprised he's going the war route.

The world is in trouble when a crazy leader with nuclear weapons starts threatening other countries.

Not to mention Kim Jong Un.

But instead, the US will concoct a False Flag event, and start another war. It's inevitable.

Trumps JAR's are in the low 30's. The Russia probe is executing midnight search warrants. Mueller crossed the red line of investigating Trumps finances. It's time to "wag the dog"

Oh yeah, 'Wag the Dog' wars have proven to be very effective. And you can feel one coming soon. Most Americans love war. They don't fully understand the consequences. And that's because they aren't feeling the pain at home from endless war. But they will feel that pain at some point. We're $21 Trillion in Debt, and it's only getting worse.

Basically, the wars never hit home. Most Americans can't and don't wanna comprehend the horrific slaughter their Government routinely carries out in their names. The horrific slaughter is happening far away from them, therefore they don't have to feel it. There are very few true 'Anti-War' Americans left in this country. And that's very sad. Because the pain & suffering will likely come home to roost for Americans at some point. All Empires fall. It's only a matter of time for the US.

Last edited:
Basically, the wars never hit home. Most Americans can't and don't wanna comprehend the horrific slaughter their Government routinely carries out in their names. The horrific slaughter is happening far away from them, therefore, they don't have to feel it..

Trump entered a new era. Threatening to attack another country that has nuclear weapons. Previously that was a line in the sand the sane don't cross.

Well to be fair, i heard him speak pretty tough on North Korea and Iran all throughout the Campaign. So i'm not so surprised he's going the war route.

The world is in trouble when a crazy leader with nuclear weapons starts threatening other countries.

Not to mention Kim Jong Un.

Like i said, to be fair, Trump was warning North Korea and Iran all throughout the Campaign. He told them he was coming after em. So i don't think it's surprising he's doing that.

Basically, the wars never hit home. Most Americans can't and don't wanna comprehend the horrific slaughter their Government routinely carries out in their names. The horrific slaughter is happening far away from them, therefore, they don't have to feel it..

Trump entered a new era. Threatening to attack another country that has nuclear weapons. Previously that was a line in the sand the sane don't cross.

The plans for war with North Korea, Iran, and others have been in the works for years. The plans were hatched long before Trump got in there. The President doesn't matter as much as most folks think. I'm not defending Trump, but that is the reality. War with North Korea and Iran is inevitable. Folks are only deluding themselves if they believe otherwise.

Skipping the valid 1-5 parts of the plan, and going straight to the insane part of the responce.

Here's NoKo's plan:

8. NoKo annexes SoKo

If you were paying attention, you'd know that NoKo has made it very clear that they want to annex SoKo and that they want to destroy the U.S. and it's allies.

Are you assuming that NoKo has just been blowing wind all these years?

That once NoKo has an arsenal of nuclear missiles, they will act as a responsible and peaceful nation?

So far all evidence points to the contrary.

Like i said, to be fair, Trump was warning North Korea and Iran all throughout the Campaign. He told them he was coming after em. So i don't think it's surprising he's doing that.

Trump said he would unleash fire and fury and power if N. Korea threatened the US.

Then N. Korea called Trumps bluff, and announced it would fire a missile toward Guam.

And Trump did nothing. He just said "I hope Kim Jong Un doesn't have any tapes."

Americans love their war, just as long as they don't feel the effects at home. When or if Trump attacks North Korea, he'll be worshipped as a 'God' by most Americans. We're a warring nation. It is what it is.

It would be an act of war and China has already said if NK fires first they won't have anything to say about it.

Hope the little troll carries out his ideas. It would be nice to see NK turned into a parking lot.

Interesting question

Assuming the missile is armed, it's an act of war whether it hit's Guam or not. If it's unarmed missile, I would say it's a provocation. However, determining whether it's armed and failed or just a dummy payload might be problematic.

If missiles were detected headed toward Guam, the US would retaliate just as if those missiles were headed toward the California coast. Guam is a US territory with over 150,000 US citizens. It is also the home base of the US Seventh Fleet and a number of military commands.

Not really.. Might just be testing their missiles and splashing them in Intl waters. He can get our WHOLE Pac fleet out there to watch them for them. See the Guam thread I started in Curr Events for a theory on this..

Forum List

Back