If nothing else the hearings thus far have achieved something notable.

One wonders why he felt he needed to mention that fact since it is apparent to anyone paying attention. Not to mention it's irrelevant to the purpose of the hearings, which is to inform the public about what transpired.
Clearly then, many people AREN'T paying attention.

You just wrote....... You aren’t even able to defend your own claims. Not with facts, not with logic and not with any shred of honesty.........and yet you are unable to do what you demanded of me. I provided factual material, you replied with an unsubstantiated assertion. Prove it.
I already gave you the instruction. I don’t give a damn about your wall o’ words.

Make one claim about something actually adduced by evidence from the hearing. Cite it with specificity. I will knock it down. Then we can proceed to the next alleged piece of alleged evidence (with specific citation).

Give that a whirl. Otherwise, just feel free to keep claiming that there has been anything established by the faux committee.

You loons thought tRump would put Hitlary in prison, WITHOUT DUE PROCESS. Did he lie, well of course he did.
MAGA
No, I actually knew it was a lie

Hillary is far too powerful to hold her to account for anything.

She is above the law.

pardon-list-1.jpg
And to think, General Lee and an entire Southern army could not overthrow the US government during the Civil war, but an unarmed Viking and a hand full of protesters almost did it all by their lonesome.

it's just a good thing they shot dead the unarmed woman or it would have succeded.

Well done.

And to think, General Lee and an entire Southern army could not overthrow the US government during the Civil war, but an unarmed Viking and a hand full of protesters almost did it all by their lonesome.

it's just a good thing they shot dead the unarmed woman or it would have succeded.

Well done.
You should get some kind of award for that one. Most excellent.

The reason the 1/6 incident occurred is because the Democrats stole the election for Joe Biden and many Americans were angry about it.

Will the Democrats deal with that issue in these kangaroo court proceedings?

The reason the 1/6 incident occurred is because the Democrats stole the election for Joe Biden and many Americans were angry about it.

You'll have to get your own kangaroos for that.

Who doesn't love a trial without due process to be televised around the world?

Right wingers and their silly due process Constitution thingy.
Congressional hearings are due process, in the United States. Not sure how they do things in your shithole country.

That issue was already dealt with in the courts. Maybe.. pray to Jebus?

Putting aside the overwhelming evidence of Trump's legal exposure for the failed coup, the sworn testimony given by former members of Don's admin has blown a giant hole in the credibility of right wing media outlet's duplicitous spin on the events leading to 1/6 and on 1/6 itself.
I say this fully understanding those outlets are still spinning. What else can they do? It's either that or admit the narrative they have been fomenting, really since Trump announced his candidacy, is an enormous pile of steaming horseshit. I say this also fully understanding the gullible rubes who believe 1/6 was just another day of tourists visiting the Capital will continue swilling the spin. What else can they do?
Their willingness to deny, deflect, distort, to turn the truth on its head, is splashed all over this board on a daily basis. They are so locked in to the fatuous narrative they've been espousing for years they have no choice but to accept the truth or go down with the ship. So far it appears they have chosen to drown.
What did they say anyway?

Well done.

They were vying for independence, not trying to overthrow the USA.

Trumpybear was trying to stay in power.

They were vying for independence, not trying to overthrow the USA.

Trumpybear was trying to stay in power.
So the entire confederate army was not fighting the said US government to overthrow the US government, but a hand full of unarmed idiots were

Understood.

So the entire confederate army was not fighting the said US government to overthrow the US government
When the colonies fought for independence were they fighting to overthrow the King of England?
but a hand full of unarmed idiots were

No. The Proud boys are no Army. The Trump plot was an illegal attempt to halt the transfer of power to the rightfully elected president.

Forum List

Back