If nothing else the hearings thus far have achieved something notable.

It's not a trial.....

but you know that, already....

If the DOJ takes any case up, they will get due process.

No, once the fake testimony has been televised, you can't charge anyone or have any trial any more.
That is because the whole country then has been prejudices by all the fake media.
After the show, no trials are possible any longer, at least not legally.

No, once the fake testimony has been televised, you can't charge anyone or have any trial any more
Haha

What the fuck is fake testimony?

And what are you even talking about?

Face it dude. You took a stupid, indefensible position for the sake of argument, and it and you have been obliterated.

You can move on.

It's a hearing. Your side CHOSE not to participate.... Purposely. So people like you could be good little minions, and push the narrative of "unfairness" when the truth came out. You should hate being their pawn.

Truth requires cross examination and judicial moderation.
These televised side shows are purely for propaganda purposes.
I have watched plenty of lies already.

Haha

What the fuck is fake testimony?

And what are you even talking about?

Face it dude. You took a stupid, indefensible position for the sake of argument, and it and you have been obliterated.

You can move on.

If you want an example, Pak said that the ballots counted from the box pulled out from under the table, after the watchers were gone, were legal to count according to the FBI.
Well that clearly is false.
There can NEVER be any legal ballot counting once the watchers have been told to go home, and it is fraud for Pak to falsely claim the FBI said it was legal.
And the second hand claim by Pak about the FBI, should never have been allowed.
The FBI never said it was legal to count ballots after the watchers were sent home, so Pak was lying under oath.

It's definitely going to lead to a notable loss for democrats for the long term. The reality is the media and democrats need to be investigated. If we are going to be spending money on stuff like this spend it on something real.

Will conservatives ever be able to go to their reliably dishonest right wing sites again without reflecting on how they have been mislead about 1/6 and all it entails?
Will progtards ever be able to sleep again now that they've threatened children in every major population center in the United States?

Progtards are VIOLENT STALINIST ASSHOLES, they target their own communities.

I'm challenging you to dispute any of the damning, factual testimony given by first hand witnesses to Trump's crimes. All of which are Repubs who worked for Trump.

As for proof of his guilt, starting reading.........

Feel free to skip to page 40.
Fuck your idiotic clown show.

And fuck you too.

I already told you, => I DONT CARE <=

I care about my kids, asshole. I don't give a rat's ass about Nancy Pelosi. Or Trump. Or your partisan gladiator match.

Fuck you. You assholes are a scourge on America

Is that a threat? What is going to happen. It sounds like the threats made against Pence on January 6th.
The AMERICAN PEOPLE are going to grind you miserable fucking progtard assholes right into the dirt.

One way or the other.

If politics doesn't work, guns will.

YES, it's a fucking threat. YOU miserable fucking assholes were threatening THE ENTIRE COUNTRY all summer long. You're goddamn right it's a threat.

Listen closely, fucktard:

BACK THE FUCK OFF.

If you don't, you're going to be in BIG FUCKING TROUBLE.

Is that clear enough?

How DARE you threaten my children. Fuck you.

The reason the 1/6 incident occurred is because the Democrats stole the election for Joe Biden and many Americans were angry about it.

Will the Democrats deal with that issue in these kangaroo court proceedings?
Of course not.

We don't KNOW that they stole the election. No one's been able to prove it.

But it looks AWFUL DAMN SUSPICIOUS.

There are enough very serious questions to put that whole issue front and center in front of the American public.

You are absolutely bat shit crazy. Trump's hand picked attorney General investigated and said no fraud. There have been 40 court cases, many overseen by Republican appointed judges, Trump and his lawyer presented their evidence. They lost every court case. Republican secretaries of state in the questioned states said no fraud. Republican govenors in questioned states said no fraud.
You are absolutely bat shit crazy.

I am guessing you think the earth is flat.

It is very sad, that people like you, truly believe complete lies and it dominates and ruins your lives.
You don't KNOW that they're lies.

At this point you're just a gullible sheeple, parroting your psychopathic leaders' talking points.

The AMERICAN PEOPLE are going to grind you miserable fucking progtard assholes right into the dirt.

One way or the other.

If politics doesn't work, guns will.

YES, it's a fucking threat. YOU miserable fucking assholes were threatening THE ENTIRE COUNTRY all summer long. You're goddamn right it's a threat.

Listen closely, fucktard:

BACK THE FUCK OFF.

If you don't, you're going to be in BIG FUCKING TROUBLE.

Is that clear enough?

How DARE you threaten my children. Fuck you.
You're insane and violent

In other words...a Trumper

Forum List

Back