If nothing else the hearings thus far have achieved something notable.

What was the Eastman memo's goal? To have Pence reject slates of electors from battleground states on 1/6. To what end? To throw the election to those states so they could submit electors chosen by Repub controlled legislatures in order to name Trump to a second term. So yes, over throw the elected government.
Your assumptive mind is out of control.. lol

Where is your pointed tin hat ??

Dems methodically presenting damning evidence of Trump's culpability for 1/6 and all it entails while Repubs yell.........."look over there."
Yeah look over there, because the democrickets have silenced all voice's yelling at the top of their lungs that we now have ourselves a clown show attempting to destroy the Patriots for standing up for their kid's and their COUNTRY in very trying time's.

The law is clear.
The ballot counters can not legally open a ballot box without the watchers from both parties present.
Of course that logic fails completely with electronic voting. (Including mail-in voting).

Have a 5th on me

Rudy Guiliani​

Thumbnail

First, using carlson as a source is an admission that you're a liar and dumb as a sack of shit
Second, I said to show me where any political party being prosecuted.

2 fails in one post.
You're right on target.
Wrong and I already did, shit for brains.

Putting aside the overwhelming evidence of Trump's legal exposure for the failed coup, the sworn testimony given by former members of Don's admin has blown a giant hole in the credibility of right wing media outlet's duplicitous spin on the events leading to 1/6 and on 1/6 itself.
I say this fully understanding those outlets are still spinning. What else can they do? It's either that or admit the narrative they have been fomenting, really since Trump announced his candidacy, is an enormous pile of steaming horseshit. I say this also fully understanding the gullible rubes who believe 1/6 was just another day of tourists visiting the Capital will continue swilling the spin. What else can they do?
Their willingness to deny, deflect, distort, to turn the truth on its head, is splashed all over this board on a daily basis. They are so locked in to the fatuous narrative they've been espousing for years they have no choice but to accept the truth or go down with the ship. So far it appears they have chosen to drown.

Nothing new, not a single syllable of evidence against Trump or anyone else has come out in the hearings.

The event has been pointless.

Nothing new, not a single syllable of evidence against Trump or anyone else has come out in the hearings.

The event has been pointless.
I'll count you among those denying the overwhelming evidence showing Don's orchestration of the failed coup.

Members of the Jan. 6 Select Committee will reportedly likely get a security detail in light of an increase in violent threats against panel members, three people involved with the investigation told the Washington Post.

The news comes after the panel’s fourth public hearing on Tuesday that detailed former President Trump and his allies’ pressure campaign targeting battleground state officials to overturn the 2020 election results.

The committee zeroed-in on Trump’s state-level pressure campaign and fake electors plot on Tuesday, with the panel showcasing emotional testimony from witnesses about the threats they have received for defying the Big Lie and the emotional toll it has taken on them and their families.

Threats of violence have become the norm in Repub circles since Trump told his rally goer's to beat up protesters.

Forum List

Back