If nothing else the hearings thus far have achieved something notable.

You are right to say that it's a distraction or cover up from Democrat failure's, and a political ploy in hopes to accomplish two things - to stave off the coming election disaster, and to secure their ongoing agenda's against the Americans will.
They're trying to knock out the frontrunner in the next presidential race, by prosecuting him up front and throwing him in jail.

This is the Democratic Party version of the knock out game.

These fucking Stalinist pigs who call themselves Democrats, are shameless

Like everything else with lefties, the words don't mean what they say. They're NOT democrats. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

Your inability to factually explain why food shortages are Biden's fault, not Putin's, is not the topic of this thread.
Putin is going to get tired of being used by the America Democrat's in hopes to sway American election's into their favor, but undoubtedly the Democrat's could care less about Putin only except when they need him to be a pawn in their evil scheme's to continually overthrow their opponents in election's by way of the Putin excuse.

Tip for the Democrat's - The Putin excuse no longer works, so it's time to move on to something else.

I don't know, uhhhhhh maybe realize that you've failed miserably the American people Democrat's? That would be a starter, but it won't happen because Democrat pride would get in the way, not to forget it's twisted agenda's.

"....the fact that the Dems rigged the Election."
What an interesting assertion poster BQB.
It would be really fascinating to have you prove your word on this venue.
So, as a respectful request.....and challenge......do it. Prove it.
Saddle up, Slim.

ps....what did you think of the various testimonies of the 2nd and 3rd hearings?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Taking disgruntled employee's that a company release's,...."

Well, poster beagle, of those various witnesses that you watched in the hearings -- Barr, Al Schmidt, Benjamin Ginsburg, lawyer Jacob, the retired federal judge, the woman Capitol policeman, the assistant who said Trump's Tweet at 2:24 was "like pouring gasoline on a fire"......which one of them was a 'disgruntled' employee?

And, if you find only one.....well, mi amigo, what about the others.

Well, another prototypical Trumper
You are a total fucking moron. ^^^

A typical, shit for brains, mudslinging progTARD. And I do mean TARD.

These fucking leftards are INSANE.

Listen to this crap. ^^^ This dumbass fucking mudslinging Stalinist pig is trying to get to me BY ACCUSING ME OF VOTING FOR TRUMP.

Here it is, right here, in black and white. ^^^

These assholes are soulless fucking bastards, they're a scourge on America.

THESE SCUMBAGS NEED TO GO. They're much worse than the Neo-Cons ever were. They're neo-scumbags on steroids.

Believe me, these assholes would not hesitate for a microsecond to torture you. Cause that's the way they roll

It appears to be accepted common knowledge that Trump Supporters have long had a reputation.....an earned 'cliché', i suppose........a reputation for being the under-informed, i.e. under-educated, demographic within the American voter population.
I can't say for sure if that is true or not.
But sometimes, uber-partisan Trump Supporters enter this venue and offer a demonstration of their ability with our language as proof of their educational level.
So, are they under-informed? under-educated? I dunno.
You be the judge:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing better than straight talk coming from real grit that is the American spirit, instead of barbarian talk coming from Democrat barbarian's who want nothing but the conquering and twisting of every known word in order to benefit their purpose.........The Democrat's hate normal easy to understand word's, otherwise regardless of the meaning, spelling, and context of such words that are sewn together in order to make up a lign of communication that is prophesied (made easy to understand), instead of barbaric or that of Democrat barbarian's who have no use for proper context or words spoken to prophesied in their context because of Democrat agenda's.

Paul in the book of Corinthians is a great read on the Churches working to prophesied instead of to complicate basically concerning these very things.

You are a total fucking moron. ^^^

A typical, shit for brains, mudslinging progTARD. And I do mean TARD.

These fucking leftards are INSANE.

Listen to this crap. ^^^ This dumbass fucking mudslinging Stalinist pig is trying to get to me BY ACCUSING ME OF VOTING FOR TRUMP.

Here it is, right here, in black and white. ^^^

These assholes are soulless fucking bastards, they're a scourge on America.

THESE SCUMBAGS NEED TO GO. They're much worse than the Neo-Cons ever were. They're neo-scumbags on steroids.

Believe me, these assholes would not hesitate for a microsecond to torture you. Cause that's the way they roll
In a very grit filled way your expression of your displeasure of Democrat's is accepted by most of the low to middle working class America, and yes the Democrat's need to be voted out of office until they get some kind of prison like rehabilitation or something. :)

"You are a total fucking moron. ^^^ A typical, shit for brains, These fucking leftards are INSANE. This dumbass fucking mudslinging Stalinist pig .....
These assholes are soulless fucking bastards, they're a scourge on America........Believe me, these assholes would not hesitate for a microsecond to torture you. "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar.
Trumplandia in the danger zone.
Trumpers sans their ritalin dosage.
;) :thup:

What an interesting assertion poster BQB.
It would be really fascinating to have you prove your word on this venue.
So, as a respectful request.....and challenge......do it. Prove it.
Saddle up, Slim.

ps....what did you think of the various testimonies of the 2nd and 3rd hearings?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, poster beagle, of those various witnesses that you watched in the hearings -- Barr, Al Schmidt, Benjamin Ginsburg, lawyer Jacob, the retired federal judge, the woman Capitol policeman, the assistant who said Trump's Tweet at 2:24 was "like pouring gasoline on a fire"......which one of them was a 'disgruntled' employee?

And, if you find only one.....well, mi amigo, what about the others.
The sad thing for the American people is that when Trump went into a messed up system that had been controlled and run by the modern Democrat for to long, and he started working for the American people to straighten the damned mess out, he also ran into the rhino's who were aiding and abetting the destruction that was coming, and is now evident in America today. So of course he was causing many who were guilty to become highly disgruntled because their positions were being exposed as the sorry traitor's to their country that they were found out to be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar.
Trumplandia in the danger zone.

Trumpers sans their ritalin dosage.
;) :thup:
Laugh all you want.

You're being ridden out of town on a rail.

Chew on that, moron.

No one's watching your hearings, no one cares about your kangaroo court, no one wants Stalinists and Nazis in their back yard. (or their front yard for that matter)

You fuckers are going to stand down or get knocked down. One or the other. Word to the wise: choose the first option, while you still can.

The reason the 1/6 incident occurred is because the Democrats stole the election for Joe Biden and many Americans were angry about it.

Will the Democrats deal with that issue in these kangaroo court proceedings?
They've been dealing with it.... The election was not stolen from Trump. Trump lied to you, so he could get YOU to support his scheme, to steal the election from Biden and we the people, who voted in a huge majority for Biden.

Watch the hearings, you wouldn't be so ignorant on the topic.

They've been dealing with it.... The election was not stolen from Trump. Trump lied to you, so he could get YOU to support his scheme, to steal the election from Biden and we the people, who voted in a huge majority for Biden.

Watch the hearings, you wouldn't be so ignorant on the topic.
NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT TRUMP, you dimtard.

You fuckwits have a very serious psychiatric condition. Ask your doctor about OCD.

Putting aside the overwhelming evidence of Trump's legal exposure for the failed coup, the sworn testimony given by former members of Don's admin has blown a giant hole in the credibility of right wing media outlet's duplicitous spin on the events leading to 1/6 and on 1/6 itself.
I say this fully understanding those outlets are still spinning. What else can they do? It's either that or admit the narrative they have been fomenting, really since Trump announced his candidacy, is an enormous pile of steaming horseshit. I say this also fully understanding the gullible rubes who believe 1/6 was just another day of tourists visiting the Capital will continue swilling the spin. What else can they do?
Their willingness to deny, deflect, distort, to turn the truth on its head, is splashed all over this board on a daily basis. They are so locked in to the fatuous narrative they've been espousing for years they have no choice but to accept the truth or go down with the ship. So far it appears they have chosen to drown.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220618-104233~2.png
    Screenshot_20220618-104233~2.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 6
You mean like the Dims doctoring the evidence?
Or hiding it.... Or telling lie after lie about it.

2000 Mule's should have started a massive investigation due the shocking evidence presented, but getting through the Rhino's has proven to be a serious situation in trying to get at the truth.

They're trying to knock out the frontrunner in the next presidential race, by prosecuting him up front and throwing him in jail.
If he gets convicted after a fair trial why shouldn't he go to jail?

I answered a post scruffy.... Get a grip! :beer:
You fucktards are wasting MILLIONS of taxpayer dollars on a dog and pony show, and you want ME to get a grip?

I wouldn't watch your show if it was the last thing on TV. I'd rather watch dirty shower water circle down the drain.

If he gets convicted after a fair trial why shouldn't he go to jail?
Thanks to your fucktards on that kangaroo committee, it is now completely impossible for him to get a fair trial anywhere in the country.

Talk about shooting yourselves in the foot...

Forum List

Back