If nothing else the hearings thus far have achieved something notable.

You're insane and violent

In other words...a Trumper
I am focused and relentless.

There are MILLIONS like me.

Parents, who care about their children, and don't give a rat's ass about your partisan clown show.

We're in charge. You're not. And if you make us prove it to you, we will.

I am focused and relentless.

There are MILLIONS like me.

Parents, who care about their children, and don't give a rat's ass about your partisan clown show.

We're in charge. You're not. And if you make us prove it to you, we will.
You're nuts. You're violent. You're armed

Welcome to America. :p

1655517310755.png

If Americans don't vote your way you're going to play with your guns?
First I would like the confidence that Americans are actually voting

I don't have that right now

You fuckers keep saying they are, but you can't prove it.

And you're fighting EVERY effort for ANYONE to prove it

Why is that?

It appears to be accepted common knowledge that Trump Supporters have long had a reputation.....an earned 'cliché', i suppose........a reputation for being the under-informed, i.e. under-educated, demographic within the American voter population.
I can't say for sure if that is true or not.
But sometimes, uber-partisan Trump Supporters enter this venue and offer a demonstration of their ability with our language as proof of their educational level.
So, are they under-informed? under-educated? I dunno.
You be the judge:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fuck your idiotic clown show. And fuck you too. Fuck you. You assholes are a scourge on America
".... are going to grind you miserable fucking progtard assholes right into the dirt. YES, it's a fucking threat. YOU miserable fucking assholes...... Listen closely, fucktard: BACK THE FUCK OFF. If you don't, you're going to be in BIG FUCKING TROUBLE.
You dipshit
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It appears to be accepted common knowledge that Trump Supporters have long had a reputation.....an earned 'cliché', i suppose........a reputation for being the under-informed, i.e. under-educated, demographic within the American voter population.
I can't say for sure if that is true or not.
But sometimes, uber-partisan Trump Supporters enter this venue and offer a demonstration of their ability with our language as proof of their educational level.
So, are they under-informed? under-educated? I dunno.
You be the judge:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, DUMBASS, I don't like commies, and I like Nazis even less.

And right now at this moment, Democrats are both.

Let me remind you, that my ancestors lost their lives BOMBING THE SHIT OUT OF FASCIST NAZI ASSHOLES, and this country spent trillions SHOOTING COMMIES ON SIGHT.

You think defending freedoms is being undereducated?

Yeah, I am NOT SURPRISED.

Because that's the way lefties roll.

Right at this moment, they're wooly partisan cretins that have their heads stuck way WAY too far up their butts to see what their leadership is doing to them

You may not like my rhetoric, but I speak the truth.

SOMEONE has to, because the Democrats sure as hell aren't

You're insane and violent

In other words...a Trumper
This is the left. ^^^

All summer long these ASSWIPES we're burning, looting, and murdering.

Now they accuse others of being insane and violent.

Message to the left: back the fuck off. You don't know insane. But you will, if you keep going

Not just her. All of the financially and political elites.
MAGA
Including the people putting on this dog and pony show for the rabble.

These people should be TOTALLY ashamed of themselves. But they're not. They have no conscience

Seriously, how does anyone get this retarded? They're supposed to be investigating a wayward President, and the first words out of the chairman's mouth are "lynchings".

What the fuck. How stupid do you have to be. The fucker is TELLING you right there, that it's going to be a dog and pony show

the hearings are a ridiculous if not treasonous attempt to cover up the fact that the Dems rigged the Election.

the Dems don't want to face that.

FACE IT, DEMS!

So you believe all the former Trump admin members are lying? What's your proof?
Taking disgruntled employee's that a company release's, and better yet in a legitimate manor or either using the employee's resigned due to personal reasons, and then offering them an opportunity to get back at their boss and company (who had released them legitimately), is nothing but a desperate attempt by Democrat's in hopes to scrape the bottom of the barrel for a tiny thin layer of gun powder that it thinks it has left, but to their ultimate horror it will cause them to ride the lightening straight into HELL come November.

Everyone knows the games being played by these 2016 ousted highly disgruntled Democrat's who need their alledged stolen power back or for it to remain for alternative reasoning in which is not associated with middle class working class American's that are still chasing the American dream.

The Democrat's are killing the middle class and poor who pride themselves in not taking hand outs from evilness.

the hearings are a ridiculous if not treasonous attempt to cover up the fact that the Dems rigged the Election.

the Dems don't want to face that.

FACE IT, DEMS!
You are right to say that it's a distraction or cover up from Democrat failure's, and a political ploy in hopes to accomplish two things - to stave off the coming election disaster, and to secure their ongoing agenda's against the Americans will.

Forum List

Back