If Obama did 1/100 of what T has done the Pubs would of impeached

him already and you Trump worshippers know it.

If Obama told 1/100 of the lies Trump has told to date , he would of been impeached.

If Obama had his family involved in his Admin , he would of been impeached.

If Obama had not shown his tax returns, he would of been impeached.

If Obama had admitted he grabbed pussys and tried to bed a married woman why he was married, he would of been impeached.

If Obama has interfered in the Attorney General and gave interviews to other judges he would of been impeached.

Trump has been on the golf course more in what 10 months that Obama In 8 years.

Trump has committed pay to play so many times,

yet the Pubs turn a blind eye to all he has done.
Absolutely. I think about this every day. Imagine if Obama had members of his cabinet meeting with a foreign enemy and lie about it.
Imagine if he took every perceived slight and then attacked those people, showing no dignity to the office.
Imagine if Obama pushed his way to the front of a group of world leaders to have his picture taken..
Imagine if he rode in a golf cart and didn’t walk thru the streets of Italy like other world leaders because he was too tired.
Imagine if 12 plus women came out acusing him of sexually assaulting them....
The list is endless.
They’d be hanging his black ass from the nearest tree.

Imagine if Obama pushed his way to the front of a group of world leaders to have his picture taken

That is etched in my mind and how disgusting it is.

Imagine if Obama fought with a gold star widow and called the kneelers SOBs, can you imagine.

01119482-497C-4E3F-B591-5FB0B7416CA1.jpeg

If Obama told 1/100 of the lies Trump has told to date , he would of been impeached.

If Obama had admitted he grabbed pussys and tried to bed a married woman why he was married, he would of been impeached.

If Obama has interfered in the Attorney General and gave interviews to other judges he would of been impeached.

Absolutely. I think about this every day. Imagine if Obama had members of his cabinet meeting with a foreign enemy and lie about it.
Imagine if he took every perceived slight and then attacked those people, showing no dignity to the office.
Imagine if Obama pushed his way to the front of a group of world leaders to have his picture taken..
Imagine if he rode in a golf cart and didn’t walk thru the streets of Italy like other world leaders because he was too tired.
The list is endless.

Imagine if Obama pushed his way to the front of a group of world leaders to have his picture taken

Imagine if Obama fought with a gold star widow and called the kneelers SOBs, can you imagine.
Yup. Imagine if Obama called out to a foreign enemy to subjugate our democratic process to punish his political opponent.

Your irrational theories are :cuckoo:

So you're claiming you'd have defended Obama if he'd bragged about having the power and celebrity to grope women?

Fuck off!!!

I'm sorry I was trying to total the number of women Weinstein abused, what was your question?
What does Weinstein have to do with Trump? Weinstein is not the president of the United States.

He's best friends with two of your Dem presidents, ouch! :laugh:
That's just ludicrous. You don't know who is friends with who. What a moron.

The list is endless.

Yes he called the kneelers practicing their 1st amendment rights SOB and should be fired but called nazis and white supremicists “ very fine people.”

So you're claiming you'd have defended Obama if he'd bragged about having the power and celebrity to grope women?

Fuck off!!!

I'm sorry I was trying to total the number of women Weinstein abused, what was your question?
What does Weinstein have to do with Trump? Weinstein is not the president of the United States.

Pay no attention to Blues Legend. Muddy Waters is struggling to get out of his grave to smack that idiot in the head.

Fuck off!!!

Again, you are so stupid you think you know who the best friends are of people you have no contact with or intimate knowledge of. What a total fucking moron.

Once again we see the Trump whores scared to address the OP b/c they KNOW Obama would be tarred and feathered if he did 1% of what Trump has done.

Obama did alot worse than trump has so far. Granted we still have at least three more years so its still early.

Last edited:
First and foremost, Jughead would have had to do something.

News flash: You know what is a lie? Going before the American people again and again and again reassuring them that under Obamacare, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, knowing that this was a bald face lie for so many. President Trump has had his share of misspeaks, getting things wrong, etc.--all Presidents do that and Obama was one of the worse in that regard--but President Trump has never gone before the people and told them a deliberate bald face lie about something that affects all our lives.

News flash: The Attorney General is a Presidential cabinet member, serves at the pleasure of the President, and can be replaced at will by the President. The AG is not an unelected monarch who can do anything he/she wants to do.

News flash: The vast majority of Presidents of the United states have not made public their tax returns prior to when they were elected to office.

News flash: Trump has not committed pay to play when serving in any public office. There are likely precious few people in business of any size who have not made contributions hoping to get favorable treatment from government. It is only those using their position to SELL government favors that should be condemned. And that would be at least half of those serving in Congress or high level bureaucracy positions for the last several decades.

News flash: If Bill Clinton was not impeached for improper conduct with women, Trump certainly has nothing he should worry about assuming that he has actually done something more serious than locker room talk.

News flash: Many Presidents have had family members involved in their administrations to some degree. President Kennedy appointed his brother to be Attorney General. Ivanka Trump is serving without pay as a Presidential advisor and has met all the ethics requirements for that role.

News flash: There is no rule about the President playing golf and even his worse critics admit President Trump puts in very long hours on the job getting to the office between 8:30 and 9:00--he works out for an hour prior to going to work which accounts for his incredible energy and stamina at his age--and ends his work day around 11:00 to 11:30 p.m.

I have to say you are spot on. He was going to release his tax returns, that did not happen. He was going to donate his salary but that did not happen. He was going to diverst of his business's and that did not happen. He was going to be so busy working he would not have the time to play golf, and he has played every weekend since he got in. Need I go on?

Fuck off!!!

LOL...

CNN, Hillary Clinton has been friends with Weinstein, benefiting from his senate and presidential campaigns.
CNN, They are friends and, as such, want to give Weinstein every possible benefit of the doubt.
Michelle Obama praised Weinstein as a wonderful human being, a good friend.
Malia Obama interned at The Weinstein Company

Fuck off!!!

LOL...

CNN, Hillary Clinton has been friends with Weinstein, benefiting from his senate and presidential campaigns.
CNN, They are friends and, as such, want to give Weinstein every possible benefit of the doubt.
Michelle Obama praised Weinstein as a wonderful human being, a good friend.
Malia Obama interned at The Weinstein Company
They are not best friends and are only socially acquainted. Public people say things in a civil and diplomatic way; it does not mean they are friends in the sense you are implying, Again, you are dumber than dirt.

Trump was 'friends' with the Clintons and invited them to his weddinghttp://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/trumps-wedding-melania-bill-hill-880088

Last edited:

Forum List

Back